[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
love the mv's......thanks for sharing
No problem. Noy (ohitsnoyyy) made them and they're really good. She posted the links when they were first created, but this post moves so fast that I'm not surprised that a lot of people didn't get to see them.

I'm searching YouTube right now, so if I find anything I'll be sure to post them. :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
why i always felt bad with Ken's characters when his with Ann? i mean, in Oum Ruk.... though his not sadistic but he always keep pleasing Ann in that lakorn. then here in SB, its really obvious that deep inside he wants to please Ann but he dont know what to do.... (^-^)V

sometimes if the person has an ill-manner... you have to teach the person.... but in this case Kawee finally meet his match saw his weaknesses.

if you ask who i hate most.... its Leela and Khun Kid... (especially Khun Kid).... its his fault why his son acts that way....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh my gosh I love that mv that you made Noy its really good. I'm adding it to my favs now lol.
awe. thanks hunn! i feel so loved :wub:

why i always felt bad with Ken's characters when his with Ann? i mean, in Oum Ruk.... though his not sadistic but he always keep pleasing Ann in that lakorn. then here in SB, its really obvious that deep inside he wants to please Ann but he dont know what to do.... (^-^)V

sometimes if the person has an ill-manner... you have to teach the person.... but in this case Kawee finally meet his match saw his weaknesses.

if you ask who i hate most.... its Leela and Khun Kid... (especially Khun Kid).... its his fault why his son acts that way....
lol. yeshhh... i know what you mean! i haven't watched oum ruk yet, maybe after SB ends i'll get to it.

kawee found his match alright... narin puts him in place & he's never had to back down to anyone before. plus, narin's pushing him away & he likes that. she's a challenge for kawee & he's on a whole new level when it comes to love.

in kawee's case, he wants to be nice to narin, but since he don't know how beside being mean to her. like that saying.. "i gotta be cruel to be kind."

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I had to open PS2 after we got all of those caps again from Lyn. Thanks again for the caps Lynda! :D

I think I'll change it again tomorrow...quite possibly Kawee's hugging Narin from behind? :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Miss me my sb sistas??? haha Hows noy been??...feels like i havent been in here forever!!! i'm in VA and just been so busy with new year and stuff like that...but i'm back

aweee... if only i had a boyfriend.. plshhhh.. i dont need one. too much drama..

girl powerrr! :dude:
oh i know i was thrown by his acting skills here.. omg! hottt...
same here girl!! boys are too much of hassle..i'm waiting til college ;)

haha noy is still talking about the boxer thing

you guys are quick. ive been really busy so i didnt have time to come n' chat
aww we miss you tinah!!!.. :p

LOL.....
Thanks.
Are there any other Ken Lakorn you ladies and gents recommend? I want to see a Lakorn where the Pa'aek is kinda aggresive and mean.
umm rang ngao with both anne and him was ok..he r'ed her in there too lol :lol:

YEAH BOY!! that's my video!! hahaha glad you enjoyed it ^_^

Where are the MVs? I wanna see too.
well heres a link to my mv again haha...[post="0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O_0v1cvPgA[/post]

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
talking about stripping...now it'll be betta if it was Kavee who did tat..wait he alreadi did..>LOL..but only Narin saw it...damn it! lol :D
anyways i was watching the subbed version of episode 6 where he took her to the store to buy her tat grown and make her over..she was like she wanted to go home or someting and he was like.."Shut up or I'll STRIP you right here :eek: **faint** goodness...he is reallie daring!!!

Any place, anytime, anywhere..as long as it's Narin ehehhe :lol:

i agree..but i kinda saw him go crazie trying 2 find her after the partie..but i want his to cry like heck for her once in this lakorn..cry hard like in the car or in the first episode w/ that FAMOUS red shirt... :spin:​
i totally thought it was ridiculous that he said that at the salon!!! come on now!!!! oh well...i guess that's why we love him - he's hot and he's perverted!!!

i'm pretty sure narin's gonna make him cry by the end....i feel like he's already wanting to cry...the tear ducts are swelling and they'll explode once he realizes that she's preggers and not wanting to have anything to do with him!

i kinda wanted narin to come out and hug him while he was crying in the car for his dad...like in rak nee something something with janie..ken cried hard in janie's lap after his dad died...that was the saddest and sweetest scene...i wanted something like that to happen. but i guess that would make the lakorn end too fast!!!

oh well...can't wait for the next episode!

EDIT!!! pg 325 owned (unexpectedly!)

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
Dang! I'm spamming again. Maybe I should just wait til I have all my thoughts together and put it in one looooong comment.

I'm determine to go to Thailand next year. And while I'm there, I'm DETERMINED to stalk P'Ken. He shall be mine. He will love me...yes he will.
gosh! can i come with you!!! pleaseeeeee!!!

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
I am so anxious to see what's gonna happen next...well, we know what's gonna happen from the older versions, but I wanna see how Ann and Ken will act out those scenes. Ken should get another award for this role. I think he just might. And yes, someone did mention that Ken outshines Ann in the lakorn and I 100% agree. But Ann is phenomenon!!! As always!
this is def a lakorn about kawee and his life changing experiences...ken took on a really tough role. i feel like before, they would have roles of p'eks like this, but it was always sort of comedic and non-emotional b/c the actors in lakorns are never reallly THAT good. But ken has taken this to a whole new level. you hate him but you love him - that is soooo good!

ann's outshined everyone so much in her career...i think that it's good to give ken his chance!

nikki1786

LizQuen
awe. thanks hunn! i feel so loved :wub:
lol. yeshhh... i know what you mean! i haven't watched oum ruk yet, maybe after SB ends i'll get to it.

kawee found his match alright... narin puts him in place & he's never had to back down to anyone before. plus, narin's pushing him away & he likes that. she's a challenge for kawee & he's on a whole new level when it comes to love.

in kawee's case, he wants to be nice to narin, but since he don't know how beside being mean to her. like that saying.. "i gotta be cruel to be kind."
anyways, ken's character in Oum Ruk is different, he's person there who really cares and *no! don't make me say it!* spoilers alert!

if i choose which either the two characters that Ken portrays i really like is..... Kawee of SB, maybe because i like meaner guys! but then you can definetly see their weaknesses... *base on experience though, with my relationships*.
:rolleyes: :loool:

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling
the scene that really got to me was the hug from behind scene...i really want to know what he said to her while he was hugging her!??? anyone?? help?!!