[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omgosher..my eyes...lol nice body..but thats just way too much for my eyes..lol *sigh* damn..i can't wait to see the next part...im just so anxious to see ken...i dont know..but the more mean he gets..it just looks so damnnnnnnn sexy..lol i've seen him in almost all of his lakorns...but this one is just "wow.......baby!!!" i love it when he licks his lips........oh man..how sexy is that..i love his crying scenes in this lakorn..its just so heartbreaking to see him cry && ann too of course...i find myself crying with them and when there's a lovey dovey scenes...i find myself giggling like a fool..lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I still can't get over only 12 episode. IT JUST AIRED. That can't be true. Got to protest. LOL

OHHH...TAKE ME WITH YOU TOO!!!
HAHAHA..LMAO...I WANNA GO PROTEST TOO!!!
"MAKE MORE OF SAWAN BIANG!!!! MORE EPISODES!!!!"..LMAO...

^ But they are finished filming already. We can't really do much but demand them to make up in another lakorn with KEN and ANN. Some people say they are tire of seeing them but not me!

ONLY 12 EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT MORE THAN THAT!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHOULD EXTEND IT LIKE OUM RUK!!!

I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!

Hey1! CAN we protest??...geez..i remember in Oum Ruk Ann & Ken had to come back 2 shot some extra scenes and Ann had alreadie dyed her hair one color but had 2 dye it back to black for the lakorn..maybe they can do tat with Sawan Bieng too....noo..episode 12 only...i mean i waited for a YEAR for tis lakorn 2 air and all i'm getting is freaking 12 episode wat the fudge!![/b] :arrg:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i love it when he licks his lips........oh man..how sexy is that..

:drool: omg... LOVE guys who lick their lips! lovee ken... he's sooooo hottt.... Noi gets to see him everynite.... wahhhhh... [lucky noi]... & she gets to see him shirtlesss....! wahhhhh :(

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim a visitor at my blog told me about a site that provided spoilers of Sawan Biang with detail dialogue

I translated one part of it. It's the market scene for ep. 8. All I have to say is that KAWEE is a total dork.
Here is a link to the site if anyone is interested>>readlakorns.blogspot.com
Sorry not in ENGLISH.

Market scene:
We know from ep.8 preview that the market scene is coming up. Narin has moved out of the mansion and into her own place. Kawee is deeply distressed and lonely without Narin at the mansion. One day, he overhears Rerm (Narin’s brother) giving his mother Narin’s address. Kawee remembers it and goes hunting for Narin.

He goes to the place but doesn’t see her. He waits for her. Narin never comes home and Kawee decides to leave. As fate would have, there is major traffic. Kawee looks up front to see what’s the hold up. The traffic moves up a little bit. Kawee is probably annoyed that there is traffic, he aimlessly looks around. From a distance, he sees Narin coming off of a water boat. Kawee is excited to see Narin, he calls to her. Narin doesn’t hear him. She takes and Taxi and he follows her.

Narin’s taxi drops her off at the market. At this point, Narin is still clueless that Kawee has followed her. As she is about to go in, Kawee parks his car and honks at her. She is startled at the sound and so everyone else. When Narin sees Kawee, she starts walking real fast to get away. Kawee like a dumbfounded idiot, shouts at her to stop. She doesn’t and he pursues her.

Narin, believing that she has lost Kawee, decides to shop. Suddenly, someone grabs her wrist, she turns around is startled to see Kawee. Kawee questions why she running away from him. She says nothing. She pulls her hand away and asked him why is he following her anyways. He falls silent and answers incorrectly.

Kawee:�I just wanted to know if you quit work to met with some other guy.�

This is not the answer from his heart, but he can’t help himself. Narin is insulted.

Narin: “It is my business. Whether I quit my job, do anything, go anywhere with anyone is not Jao Noi’s (little master) business. I have never fuss over your life, who are you to fuss over mine?�

Kawee:�I’m your….�

Kawee stops himself and can’t continue. Narin listens to him calmly. They stare at each other, estimating each other’s will power and next move. Kawee finally concludes his answer.

Kawee:“I’m a person who will not let you go easily.“—what a dork! Just admit that you miss her.

Narin is annoyed by his response, she looks away. Kawee switches the subject.

Kawee:�Already you’re meeting up with another guy, why did you come here?�

Narin:“I’m not meeting up with anyone, I’m here to shop.�

Kawee:“You quit your job to come shopping?“

Narin:�Yes! if you don’t believe me, it doesn’t matter.�

She walks away, he tells her to stop. When she doesn’t, he follows her. He thinks to himself, “These poor people are really annoying.� [puak kon jon tee man naa ram-kaan jing-jing] LOL.

Market scene PART 2

Narin ignores Kawee as he follows her. She continues her shopping while he follows, grunting to himself why she is ignoring him. The market becomes crowded and people are bumping into Kawee. He becomes really agitated and can’t take it anymore. He grabs Narin hand. She stops. He asked her whether she is delaying her meeting with the other guy. Narin is insulted and becomes heated. She tells him if he can’t stand it, he should leave. He yells at her and asked her why she is chasing him away. Narin adds insult to injury by telling him she never asked him to come along in the first place. OUCH! Kawee is hurt.

Kawee:“I wanna tell you something, it’s a good thing that I’m following you. I have never followed anyone before. You are the first woman I have ever followed. You should feel highly honored.“–god, he is so full of himself.

Narin stares him down and can’t believe what just came out of his mouth.

Narin:“You may think it is honorable, but I think it’s all a game.�

Kawee is angry that she doesn’t his sincerity seriously, he raised his voice at her.

Kawee:“You think I’m reconciling with you so you argue back without thinking. I’m trying to be nice. I feel sorry that you have to leave the mansion and come live in poverty. I can’t believe you’re taking bad to me.�

Narin:�You came for me or did you come to find fault.�

Kawee:�Though, I have done many bad things to you. I’m still concern about you. I came today to help you out. If want me to pay the rent, food, or whatever you need, just tell me. No cost is too much.�

Narin:“I don’t need your concern or your money, I don’t need anything from you.�

Kawee:�Don’t be so proud, take it as compensation for the time you spent with me at Pattaya.�–BITCH! He is such a douche!!!!!!

Narin is furious and tears up a little

Narin:�You better apologize right now! I’m not a prostitute and I don’t things free-handedly. If you want to pay for my damages, you should pay it with your life.“

Kawee falls silent. Narin walks away. He shouts to her. She ignores him. She takes a taxi home and Kawee wants to follow but can’t. Kawee parked in the wrong zone and his tires are locked.
lol thanx for the spoilers..u're the BEST! ehehee

i like ur side comment...you're like DORK! and then you're like BITCH..so which one is he?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:drool: omg... LOVE guys who lick their lips! lovee ken... he's sooooo hottt.... Noi gets to see him everynite.... wahhhhh... [lucky noi]... & she gets to see him shirtlesss....! wahhhhh :(
Noi gets to see him lick his lips?..goodness Noy...she probably gets to do IT for him...geez.. :D ...i know isn't she the most luckie...ehehe

huh? i dun remember seeing P'ken lick his lips..wanna share any clips?...i'm sure i would remember..now if we're talking about Chakrit tat's a different situation..tat dude is alwaise..alwaise..alwaise..ALWAISE teasing us...he's alwaise touching his lips...crap he knows our dirtie lilo minds..lol :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noi gets to see him lick his lips?..goodness Noy...she probably gets to do IT for him...geez.. :D ...i know isn't she the most luckie...ehehe

huh? i dun remember seeing P'ken lick his lips..wanna share any clips?...i'm sure i would remember..now if we're talking about Chakrit tat's a different situation..tat dude is alwaise..alwaise..alwaise..ALWAISE teasing us...he's alwaise touching his lips...crap he knows our dirtie lilo minds..lol :lol:
omg... let's not talk about ken & noi DOING IT.... I don't wanna get that image stuck in my head...<_< but that kashie hunn, is how noi became pregnant.. lmao. i don't know if there's a clip.. i'm just saying it because i like guys that licks their lip... hehe.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg... let's not talk about ken & noi DOING IT.... I don't wanna get that image stuck in my head...<_< but that kashie hunn, is how noi became pregnant.. lmao. i don't know if there's a clip.. i'm just saying it because i like guys that licks their lip... hehe.
LOL..i've neva thought of tat image b4...goodness Noy thanx! <_< ...LOL..no duhh Noy..how else would she get pregnant...ehehee...oh yeah he was staring at her and so one day she just got pregnant..lol...anyways..i'm just asking where's he done it....you know lick his lips..i don't recall cuz i can remember EVERYTHING sexxie my thai pra'eks do..like my example of Chakrit...**drools**

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL..i've neva thought of tat image b4...goodness Noy thanx! <_< ...LOL..no duhh Noy..how else would she get pregnant...ehehee...oh yeah he was staring at her and so one day she just got pregnant..lol...anyways..i'm just asking where's he done it....you know lick his lips..i don't recall cuz i can remember EVERYTHING sexxie my thai pra'eks do..like my example of Chakrit...**drools**
No problem kashiieee! that's what i'm here for. lol. ken has power.. you know. he just started into her eyes & BAM! Noi is prego with ken's baby-o .... :loool: i'm just messing... hehe.

oh let's not talk about charkit whenever he likes his lips... :drool: i love his lips.... specially when he licks it. :drool:

choo

sarNie Adult
lol you guys are funny, licking his lips to noi and hottie ken in bed?ahha NOY, yeah i think we all need to be cougars like P'Noi if we wanna get a young hot guy like ken! ha

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
are you kidding me that you never seen ken lick his lips?? omgggggggggg...he licks his lips like in almost all of his lakorn.............sexy i tell you..just gotta pay close attention when the camara is on ken..lol...dont even get me started with noi..*sigh* if only ken would just give me one nite..lmao..lol seriously though..she is one lucky chick!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol you guys are funny, licking his lips to noi and hottie ken in bed?ahha NOY, yeah i think we all need to be cougars like P'Noi if we wanna get a young hot guy like ken! ha
oh yeah.. i'mma be cougar alright... it's funny cuz i told myself i would never date a younger guy... but look at me now.. i'm talking about getting someone younger than me. crazyness! lol

oh yeah... ken licking his lips to ken shirtless, walking around in his boxer ... to ken in bed... sounds niceee.... :drool: we wont' get into details with THAT... theres lil kids around.... :lol: ^_^ [please excuse me & my pervertness... ^_^ ]

are you kidding me that you never seen ken lick his lips?? omgggggggggg...he licks his lips like in almost all of his lakorn.............sexy i tell you..just gotta pay close attention when the camara is on ken..lol...dont even get me started with noi..*sigh* if only ken would just give me one nite..lmao..lol seriously though..she is one lucky chick!!!
forget one nite! give me 1 minute & i'm good!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
no i'm serious...i can't remember wen he lick his lips..give me an example quick!!

uh-huh..give me one night and i'll make him forget all about Noi... muahahahhaha :ph34r: :loool: :r-scene-pop-corn:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
GEEZ SEEMS LIKE NOY's the only one on this page

i'm taking overrr just like imma take over the world! just watch me!

no i'm serious...i can't remember wen he lick his lips..give me an example quick!!

uh-huh..give me one night and i'll make him forget all about Noi... muahahahhaha :ph34r: :loool: :r-scene-pop-corn:
forget one nite... 1 minute is all i need & he wont go back to Noi for sure... lmao

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
No problem kashiieee! that's what i'm here for. lol. ken has power.. you know. he just started into her eyes & BAM! Noi is prego with ken's baby-o .... :loool: i'm just messing... hehe.

oh let's not talk about charkit whenever he likes his lips... :drool: i love his lips.... specially when he licks it. :drool:
dang! i neva knew that how ppl get pregnant...geez..gotta go stare @ P'Ken now..tat hot picha of him half naked is on my wallpaper.let's see if it works..eheheh....so lame..

Chakrit? he doesn't need to lick his lips all he has to do is touch it and i melt..

gotta watch tis..first scene he walks outta nowhere..touches his lips...LOL..this is dear Moh's aka icecream girl MV

http://youtube.com/watch?v=150AcbyCnYk