[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i went to download this song called Everytime I by Mario Vasquez..very cute..might use it for an SB MV...maybe...dunno..might wait til the lakorn ends to do this one though ;)
hey i like tat song too..can't wait for your MV...

geez does anyone have tat song Dancing With My Father Again i want tat song so i can start my MV... :lmao:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
no i meant Kavee...wth is wrong w/ u...geez woman...the whole world does not revolve around you..HE..LLO! **reality check**

just joking :lol: of course i meant you...eheheeh
lmao you are too much kashiee.. i think you're gonna give me a heart attack for laughin so damn much. haha.

hey i like tat song too..can't wait for your MV...

geez does anyone have tat song Dancing With My Father Again i want tat song so i can start my MV... :lmao:
i can get it for you. how bout that?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao you are too much kashiee.. i think you're gonna give me a heart attack for laughin so damn much. haha.
i can get it for you. how bout that?
up tat's just me..too much to handle..so dun come along pretending you can handle this hot stuff cuz u'll get burn...well unless you're Ken/ Kavee or Chen then i'm okay...LOL

oh can u reallie..tat would be wonderful thank you soo much... :kiss:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
LOL...crap i'm only 5 ft...so i'm fine w/ 5'7 5'8 guys...

dang! im seriously i find Chingy so freaking HOT! he has tat hot black guy look but tose chingy eyes tat makes him smoking ASIAN HOT! -_-
no you wanna know whos hott, tyson beckford...omg...can you say gorgeous..i love his asian eyes :wub:

anyways, if i had to date an asian guy it would be a guy like Ken, Tik, Rome, Willy, or Chakrit...they are all so freakin Hott!!

anyways..on my mv..i think i'll make one this weekend after i see episode 8 and 9...it would be better that way, so i'll have more scenes to work with ;) ...and i dont know what songs i wanna use yet...i have a bunch in mind

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
up tat's just me..too much to handle..so dun come along pretending you can handle this hot stuff cuz u'll get burn...well unless you're Ken/ Kavee or Chen then i'm okay...LOL

oh can u reallie..tat would be wonderful thank you soo much... :kiss:
lmao. ken can't handle me... :lol: i'm too much... :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hey! i see a person.i mean a user w/ their name color green...HI Jai come join us!! **wave** LOL

i see other members too..but i tink we spam way too much they can't even catch up...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
no you wanna know whos hott, tyson beckford...omg...can you say gorgeous..i love his asian eyes :wub:

anyways, if i had to date an asian guy it would be a guy like Ken, Tik, Rome, Willy, or Chakrit...they are all so freakin Hott!!

anyways..on my mv..i think i'll make one this weekend after i see episode 8 and 9...it would be better that way, so i'll have more scenes to work with ;) ...and i dont know what songs i wanna use yet...i have a bunch in mind

ohh... tyson beckford... omg.. he is hottt...! he got the booty, the body... the lips.. me oh my.... :lol:

asian guys for me Ken, Aum or Willy. my sister's in LOVE with willy. hehe.

i'mma make my mv this weekend too.. i bet by the end of SB, imma have like 10 mvs on SB... lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey! i see a person.i mean a user w/ their name color green...HI Jai come join us!! **wave** LOL

i see other members too..but i tink we spam way too much they can't even catch up...
lol. they need to read faster then.. naw i'm just kidding. hehe.. we spam like every second plus tomorrow is episode 8!!! whaaaa hoooo! :dude:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
awe... 5 feet? i'm 5'3 & i like my guys tall... i being to the guy's shoulder.. hehe. ^_^
i need to be able to tippy toe. hehe

here you go kashieee

dancing with my father

http://www.sendspace.com/file/dqern2
tippy toe..oh so u wanna do tat classical kiss tingie rite? w/ u're one of your leg up and stuff..LOL

Thank you soo muchie :kiss:

Tyson Beckford...goodness How did he slip Kashie's mind....**drools**

i know rite...crap how they all get at hot! i'm just blow away...esp. w/ Chakrit i mean the other guys straight out they're all very good looking but Chakrit he's not much of a looker..but damn! he's so freaking attractive...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
tippy toe..oh so u wanna do tat classical kiss tingie rite? w/ u're one of your leg up and stuff..LOL

Thank you soo muchie :kiss:
Tyson Beckford...goodness How did he slip Kashie's mind....**drools**

i know rite...crap how they all get at hot! i'm just blow away...esp. w/ Chakrit i mean the other guys straight out they're all very good looking but Chakrit he's not much of a looker..but damn! he's so freaking attractive...

oh yeahh tippy toe so my leg can pop out... hehe.. plus, i like looking up to the guys i don't like eye to eye thang. & if i wear pumps they need to be tall still. hehe.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao. ken can't handle me... :lol: i'm too much... :loool:
i dun tink so too...LOL..i dun tink he can handle us...but i'll tone it down for him..anyting for my Ken Theeradeth..LOL

lol. they need to read faster then.. naw i'm just kidding. hehe.. we spam like every second plus tomorrow is episode 8!!! whaaaa hoooo! :dude:
sezzz...not even 'em..me..i haven't even replied to ur responce from above yet and you alreadie have like 2 post...ekkk..

i know...like

:yahoo: 11 hrs and 20 minutes! :yahoo:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
OMG YOU GUYS ARE SPAMMING WAY TO FAST FOR ME!! hahha...omg totally slipped my mind EPISODE 8 tomorrow!!! i'm PSYCHED!!!!!!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i dun tink so too...LOL..i dun tink he can handle us...but i'll tone it down for him..anyting for my Ken Theeradeth..LOL
sezzz...not even 'em..me..i haven't even replied to ur responce from above yet and you alreadie have like 2 post...ekkk..

i know...like

:yahoo: 11 hrs and 20 minutes! :yahoo:
lol... i'm hooked on coffee & rockstar... i'm addicted... i need to write a paper & i haven't started... see what you gals did.. you gals got me spamming & it's hard to stop... <_< lol. just kidddd.... hehe.

OMG YOU GUYS ARE SPAMMING WAY TO FAST FOR ME!! hahha...omg totally slipped my mind EPISODE 8 tomorrow!!! i'm PSYCHED!!!!!!!!!
oh i never forgot... can't forget! it's SB! :dude:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wat?! how could u not remember 2morrow is episode 8..shame on you...ehehe

i actuallie wanna see episode 8 more than wen i wanted to see episode 6...i thought i was all hyped after episode 5...but no way..my fav. episode has to be episode 7...

Page 339 is mines!

Noy jah..who's ownning the world now?

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
wat?! how could u not remember 2morrow is episode 8..shame on you...ehehe

i actuallie wanna see episode 8 more than wen i wanted to see episode 6...i thought i was all hyped after episode 5...but no way..my fav. episode has to be episode 7...

Page 339 is mines!

Noy jah..who's ownning the world now?
hahaha its cause i didnt have school monday..and today felt like a monday for me

for me...all the episodes were my faves hahaha i cant pick just one...and i dont think you can either kashie...look, you cant even decide which one you were hyped for the most haha :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
my dearest Narin,
one day i will disappear completely, the letters will mean nothing. the world will get tired of me, you will get tired of me. i wont get tired of myself... and i.... i will never get tired of you. for you there will be no endings, i will say your name like over and over like a refrain, like prayer to no one and i'll be your flower the one you'll never beg....and will endure the breathless waiting 'til bounderies disappear.

if nothing to do i make new constellations. images of you as i remember, dancing, sitting, walking... there are stars from a different view, but still i see nothing but you. on a flurry like a flower, swiveling like a leaves, i was watched you sleep beside me. it was dark then, but the darkness is deeper now, tonight in my dreams i will see you. my lady, who holds me only at night...

like a kite, i give myself up to the wind. i made friends with the sun, confuse the birds with strange and distance wages. but it is you that ties the thread who holds me down. like a kite, i will hold you forever in my hand and with burning human longing in your hands.... i surrender.

i will never get tired of you, for you there will be no endings. i will say your name over and over, like a refrain; a prayer to no one. you know i will never get far, there is no need for my return. only travelers leave, i have never been a traveler for i have never left. i am lost simply. wanting the place i have never been and will never be... with all destinations. i long to be lost in the fields of your air, lost among your thoughts, as you're already mine. you are my will to live. my life started when i loved you and that's how i wanted to end.
yours forever,

Kawee
----------------------

if Kawee will write a letter... just to get Narin back from him... he should write this. :spin:

what do you think??? :blush:

What only 12 episodes I am so sad. That is way to short for me especially to a good lakorn like SB. Is it me or recent lakorn are shorter than usual.
I would write:

Dearest my Narin,

I have been yearning for so long that I have finally found you. I have been so lost until I have met you. My heart tells me to love you but my mind tells me to hurt you. I have always talked down on you but those were just words that were never true.

I am sorry and I know that these words are not acceptable after what I have done to you. I am whole-heartily in love with you but I was blinded by vengeance that I have committed such act upon you more than once. What I have done to you was not intentionally and I know it was wrong of me to force and threaten you. But I was afraid to lose you so I took advantage of your innocence.

I love you, Narin that I have become this crazy man chasing you for my forgiveness. What have you done to me has made me a madman in love. I don’t know how to live if I was to lose you. Please don’t leave me, I have already lost my mother and if I was to lose you, it would be worst than hell.

I am sorry.

Love,
Kawee

OMFG! i did not see these letters..how sweet..**tears** for mines..Kavee should rite this

My Dearest Narin,

I'm sorry for being a manwhore...I know i'm a machine..but forgive me -_- ...my EGO is way too big to let me tell you how much I love you...please forgive this stubborn boy and come back to me. I'll promise to be a good daddie and leave all my bad habits.

Love,
Kavee, the baby...LOL :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww i love the classical kiss, with one leg up thingy...so romantic..they should put a scene like that in SB!!! omg....i would go crazy :yahoo:
LOL..i would laugh my bottoms off if Kavee wanted tat Classical kiss and Narin wouldn't want to do it...i could totallie see Kavee kissing her and reaching down to force her leg up..LOL...so freaking crazie me..

hahaha its cause i didnt have school monday..and today felt like a monday for me

for me...all the episodes were my faves hahaha i cant pick just one...and i dont think you can either kashie...look, you cant even decide which one you were hyped for the most haha :lol:
yes i'm confused..LOL..but serious episode 7 is my fav. so far...and i also love episode 1 too...it was great..but all the episodes were great in their own way...