[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
LOL...

YA BACK THEN NOT SATELLITE, DVDS SET YET SO WE HAVE TO WAIT PART ONE BY ONE AT A TIME; FIGHTING WITH OLDER PEEPS WANTING TO WATCH IT. IT COMES IN ONCE A WEEK B/C THE LAO STORE HERE HAVE TO GO PICK UP THEIR GROCERIES...

I BE WAITING FOR THAT ONE DAY JUST TO GO GET THE MOVIES HEHE...

wink_wink_

sarNie Egg
thanks nedayaj!!

awww, they made Kawee wait for her at the dock!! so sweet..
omg this is the wrong time to say it but dang, ken has a cutebutt..lol
its never wrong or the wrong time to complement kens ass.. ill tap that ass anytime :loool:

lmao . i seen r' scene since i was 12 . I was a wild child then and now
hahaha..ur so funny..hey, its true..i started around that aged too..thats why i enjoy watching thai lakorn so much..for the :r-scene-pop-corn: , :slapandkissse3:, :w-scene-pop-corn: , :baby-scene-pop-corn: ,what not..

can't wait for next week..leela is a crazy lady

fun

Expired Sarnie
its never wrong or the wrong time to complement kens ass.. ill tap that ass anytime :loool:
hahaha..ur so funny..hey, its true..i started around that aged too..thats why i enjoy watching thai lakorn so much..for the :r-scene-pop-corn: , :slapandkissse3:, :w-scene-pop-corn: , :baby-scene-pop-corn: ,what not..
I was 5 when I saw Dao Pra Sook R scene. LOL so I started at a very young age with R, maybe even younger than that, I had no idea what they were doing under the blanket until I hit high school. I know sad huh. I swear I was an innocent child back in the day -> it was those friends that I started to learn some terms. Hmm. Want to know what they were, it is all said in JLR 2 fan fiction written by me.

cecilia

Staff member
lmao . i seen r' scene since i was 12 . I was a wild child then and now
i believe you on this one :p

--yup, even the kob/brook version, she's in melon size and she still work.
--in mia aeng, she also work when her tummy is in melon size as well. lol

what does the mom say to kawee???!! ahh..*cries..
Hi Chong, this is what i got out of it
''Kawee: how am i suppose to trust/believe you that what you had just said is true.
Mom: You don't need to believe in anything. Don't get involve on anything relate to my daughter. (hm..i would also say, don't be nosy on my daughter). If this much didn't make you have faith/trust in her, you still don't' know my daughter well enough. You're not worth it/deserve to be the father of my grandkid. Even though, i had been teaching/brought up my children to look at the goodness of the world, and something else *could be, other ppl look/view them as bad) but i have never teach/tell my children to held down their head worship/down on heartless ppl. A man lost in his own way/obsess about himself, don't deserve to be anyone's father. If you still wavering your thoughts and not sure about Narin, help yourself, keeps drinking for the rest of your life. I can raise my 3 children up, why can't i raise my one grandchild. If you happen to meet them, don't even wish that you can get back into their life. ''

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I was 5 when I saw Dao Pra Sook R scene. LOL so I started at a very young age with R, maybe even younger than that, I had no idea what they were doing under the blanket until I hit high school. I know sad huh. I swear I was an innocent child back in the day -> it was those friends that I started to learn some terms. Hmm. Want to know what they were, it is all said in JLR 2 fan fiction written by me.
lol. i think dao pra sook was the first lakorn i watched with Rawr scene too. :lol: i was about 7-8 probably. i was like ... whoaaa...... what is going on.... lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
The mother was harsh on Kawee. Sorry I have to take Kawee's side, he is just too pitiful. Thanks Ceci I haven't even seen 8 or 9 yet and now I really want to see it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg. this lakorn is such an emotional rollercoaster ride!

i'm laughing one moment then crying, then angry, then depress, then smiling. i'm all over the place! :lol:

love SB! it keeps me on edge!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
i like to see men cry :lol:
I love to see men cry too. I am so bad. LOL!

''Kawee: how am i suppose to trust/believe you that what you had just said is true.
Mom: You don't need to believe in anything. Don't get involve on anything relate to my daughter. (hm..i would also say, don't be nosy on my daughter). If this much didn't make you have faith/trust in her, you still don't' know my daughter well enough. You're not worth it/deserve to be the father of my grandkid. Even though, i had been teaching/brought up my children to look at the goodness of the world, and something else *could be, other ppl look/view them as bad) but i have never teach/tell my children to held down their head worship/down on heartless ppl. A man lost in his own way/obsess about himself, don't deserve to be anyone's father. If you still wavering your thoughts and not sure about Narin, help yourself, keeps drinking for the rest of your life. I can raise my 3 children up, why can't i raise my one grandchild. If you happen to meet them, don't even wish that you can get back into their life. ''
Good, someone else needs to be harsh, especially a mother figure. She has been so nice to Kawee too. I am glad she told Kawee off. He deserves it. Thanks, Ceci!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg.. i cannot wait for episode 10!!! kawee is gonna be the sweetheart we are all waiting for.... *gasps*
i'm so in love with this lakorn! [& i'm spamming by myself again.. lol.] GO kawee go get the girl you've been waiting for! ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
Sorry Noy I have been back and forth with other thread. I haven't had time to spam. I can't wait for epidoe 10 too but that would be too sad which means only 2 more epsiode after 10.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omgggahhh Kawee's teardrop in the preview....*DIES* next week is soo longg!

:::dang leela is freakin crazy why was she holding him back????
omg i knowww! it makes me sad to see kawee cry... but he did put narin through hell so he gotta pay for it.
at least he's man enough to take responsible [the first time ever!].

uhm, the reason why leela was holding kawee back was i think kawee told leela that he's in love with narin & leela went mad & was tryna hold him back from going to narin. i saw this in the SB tser.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
363 owned by Noy yay!
Sorry Noy I have been back and forth with other thread. I haven't had time to spam. I can't wait for epidoe 10 too but that would be too sad which means only 2 more epsiode after 10.
awe, it's okay i understand. ^_^ ahh... don't remind me! i don't wanna know when SB ends.. *sniff* makes me sad... :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg. this lakorn is such an emotional rollercoaster ride!

i'm laughing one moment then crying, then angry, then depress, then smiling. i'm all over the place! :lol:

love SB! it keeps me on edge!
Me too. All emotions are up to the plate. That is why I love this lakorn so much. Because it changes your emotion to all sort of others. That didn't happen in JLR. SB has it all.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Me too. All emotions are up to the plate. That is why I love this lakorn so much. Because it changes your emotion to all sort of others. That didn't happen in JLR. SB has it all.
omg, i know right. one minute i'm laughing.. then next time i'm like screaming at the computer screen. :lol: my dad was looking at me all weird today like i was on something lol. i told him i'm just watching lakorns. :lol:

yeah JLR wasn't full of surprises like SB.

Makes me go nuts after knowing too. I am thinking about a fan fiction for SB part two.
it makes me :( ... but it gives me time to go back & rewatch ALL of ken's sexy lakorns.. :drool:

omg another fan fic? that's awesome! :)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg...episode 9 was so good!!! you ladies need to hurry up and watch it so we can tlk about it!! haha..i dont wanna spoil it...but that part where he hugs her in this episode is so cute!!...she's like crying on his shoulder :wub: