[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
lets see which couple will be more hotter together from switching lol its gonna be weird like JLR vs. SB again

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I thought today's episode was going to be just depressing but the ending made it all better!!! Can't wait for next week's episode and see's Leela's face fall flat on the floor when she learns the truth!!

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
I think this is the only Thai lakorn that I've watched that the p'ake cries as much as the n'ake...LOL Thank goodness that Ken makes crying looks so sexy on a man as Ann does it so beautifully...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
preview to next weeks epi. aww so much crying. kawees gonna cook for narin but she threw the food away

omg thanks.. these pixs are so sad... kawee is crying wow.. both of them are really hurt.. seriously.. Leela should just let kawee go since he doesnt love
her and love her sister narin... Leela is so annoying.. even if she stays n the house he would never love her.. Leela is so stupid..

kermint

sarNie Adult
I was thinking it could be Rome and Rita. I am not sure if there will be slap and kiss. I need to stay away for awhile.

Man I swear it might have been deja vu, I swear I thought Ken acted for ch 7 once.
yeh, Ken did act for ch7 but not really famous at the time lol. if im not wrong.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Most of Ken's lakorn that I watched, I only liked the ones he did with Ann. Somehow, their lakorns are a lot better and better pairing together!

judyp

sarNie Adult
preview to next weeks epi. aww so much crying. kawees gonna cook for narin but she threw the food away

awww! that picture of ken makes me want to cry!! :(
i should really be studying. well, i did but i should still be doing it. haha. but im finishing up episode 9. almost done! ill be back soon!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i love ken in any lakorn..as long as its ken..im good...but all in all..i think he has more chemistry with ann..if not then janie...but i love every single lakorn that he has been in.

sillyme

sarNie Egg

i thought i was gonna enjoy the twist seeing kawee finally suffer but i pity him so much when i see him cried makes me sad

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
wow! ep 9 was great...i love it...kawee was so cute when he said that narin is his wife and he would go find hi....i LOVE kawee soooooooo...much!
SB FEVER~

judyp

sarNie Adult
a week is too far away. lols. im glad that narin's mom talked some sense into kawee. it nearly made me cry. and louis is finally not annoying. im soo glad that he didn't tell the whole world that narins pregnant. and pat's soo cute! she has the biggest crush on tom. i feel so bad for narin. she has to work so hard for her money & then she dropped that basket of flowers in the rain. and though she could have still salvaged it, she got sick. finally we get to see kawee kiss some ass! its gonna be a bit painful to watch but compared to what he put narin through, it'll be nothing.