[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg they r so cute together.... he is trying his hardest to win her heart.....
i know! kawee's a changed man! i love the soft side of kawee but i love the aggressive side even more! :slapandkissse3: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

Yeah!! More pictures!! I can hardly wait for the next episodes!! I'm going to cry next week!!!
Kawee's so cute! He's trying his best to make it up to her!!!!
Thank You for sharing!!!
awee.. don't remind me... *sniff* i don't want to know it ends next week... makes me sad..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
When I was on my way to my Mother's house to eat Pho Lud Na, I noticed there was the exact Mercedes convertible that Khun Kawee drives, in the back of me. I was like Oh My God.. I hope P' Kawee is the driver. LOL... But nope.. It was just some random guy. Sighh.. But at least Kawee's car was near me!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
When I was on my way to my Mother's house to eat Pho Lud, I noticed there was the exact Mercedes convertible that Khun Kawee drives, in the back of me. I was like Oh My God.. I hope P' Kawee is the driver. LOL... But nope.. It was just some random guy. Sighh.. But at least Kawee's car was near me!

LOL!!! I watched some thai drama over the week end and it was kawees car! And then i just realized a second ago it was Oum Ruk!! :lol: It was the car tha mark drove in the commercial!!

I just have to laugh at that!!!! The director must like that car!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Yeah!! More pictures!! I can hardly wait for the next episodes!! I'm going to cry next week!!!
Kawee's so cute! He's trying his best to make it up to her!!!!
Thank You for sharing!!!
aww i know!! i'm gonna cry too!! lol..its ok though..its a good kind of cry ^_^

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I should stop spamming and go do my HW!!

I'll see you gals tomorrow!!!

Good night Ka!!

To night is the earliest I have left this forum!!!

Well Good Night!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
When I was on my way to my Mother's house to eat Pho Lud Na, I noticed there was the exact Mercedes convertible that Khun Kawee drives, in the back of me. I was like Oh My God.. I hope P' Kawee is the driver. LOL... But nope.. It was just some random guy. Sighh.. But at least Kawee's car was near me!
lol. you got the "kawee fever" :lol: it happens to me too. ^_^

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Can we every reach the next page!!! I'm going crazy and can't leave until we reach the next page!!

SB Fever is killing me!!!!!

I must meet Ken one day!!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:clap: Finally the next page!!!!!!! I own this page!! :clap:

OK I'll be going now!!! Keep spamming gals!!! :dude:

Good Night!!!!! :yahoo:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I want to meet Ann more than I want to meet Ken lol, somethings totally wrong there but yea like they said in the show a person with a wife and kid is off limits lmao.