[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
I want to meet Ann more than I want to meet Ken lol, somethings totally wrong there but yea like they said in the show a person with a wife and kid is off limits lmao.
haha i still dont care!!! hahahahaha :lol: ...jk...same here..i kinda do wanna meet anne more than ken, she's the one that got me into lakorns ^_^

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
i'm so loving this lakorn...i just want to cry when his dad die...and gosh i just hate the sister leela so much...

and i totally love the ending song for this lakorn too...

i'm on the SB fever and it not just me but my mom is also on the SB fever...my mom was watching SB after working like at 12 am...

using when i watch any lakorn at all she doesn't even watch it with me but this one she is crazy over just like JLR...

i'm to watch Ken and Ann lakorn Oum Ruk...i have never see this lakorn before but after SB i just love this couple so much that

i have got to go back to watch it...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
haha i still dont care!!! hahahahaha :lol: ...jk...same here..i kinda do wanna meet anne more than ken, she's the one that got me into lakorns ^_^

Hey i re-recorded the talk show with Ann and Ken for the Oum Ruk lakorn already. You can check it out now, not sure if you still want it or not but yep.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I want to meet Ann more than I want to meet Ken lol, somethings totally wrong there but yea like they said in the show a person with a wife and kid is off limits lmao.
forget that i'm still going after him!!!

lol. if i were to meet ken in real life i seriously would not know what to say.. lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha i wouldnt know what to say either..i would prolly get all shy, and not say anything at all :lol: :wub:
lol. not even that. the language barrier. i sound weird when i talk in thai so the only way to communicate with him is in english... i don't know if he'll understand :lol:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
lol. not even that. the language barrier. i sound weird when i talk in thai so the only way to communicate with him is in english... i don't know if he'll understand :lol:
haha omg same here...i know a lot of thai, but i cant speak it well..same thing with laotian... :unsure: lol

i know... sniff sniff.. i still have a list of songs to make mvs for SB. :) so keep a look out for that!
same here guys!! i'll be making maybe like 2 more videos after it ends..i have more songs in mind

nophankh

sarNie Adult
yeah...it doesnt seem interesting at all...and i'm not a big por fan haha..i think its cause he reminds me of one of my uncles..and its just akward :blink: ... :lol:
lol... I feel the same way. He reminds of my little twin cousins. The way he walks and talks reminds me of them. Now that is just wrong.

Tuckers

sarNie Egg
Yeh, I'm totally gonna miss SB when it ends. That new lakorn seems okay, but I think we SB fans have been way too spoilt with :slapandkissse3: Our appetite for drama is sooo not going to be satisfied! :lol: