[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
CONGRATS! I like Badminton. It's the only sport I can play. Is it a sport?

Yes!! Not to America really but in Europe and Asia they consider it one!! Very competitive! China is ranked for #1 in the world with Lin Dan! I'm #3 Varsity double!! But I think when it comes to the Olympics China might have an advantage of America. I hate how some say it's not a sport and if they were to play they could just win off the spot!! I want to kick some of those butts!! On the court!!

I have a game tomorrow to so I'll be return at the same time of later tomorrow!! I just can't wait to watch it when I return!!!

Did i say to much?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
WHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!! It's too sad :lmao: OMG!!! I'm gonna go lay in bed cause epi10 took the last energy off me. I am seriously emotionally drained. They are so much alike...when he was torturing her, he really didn't want to and you can tell he feels bad. And same with her. You can tell she's worried about him. They sooooo in love! Gosh, why can't they just say it and get it over with. Like, "I la you, you la me." This is killing me.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yes!! Not to America really but in Europe and Asia they consider it one!! Very competitive! China is ranked for #1 in the world with Lin Dan! I'm #3 Varsity double!! But I think when it comes to the Olympics China might have an advantage of America. I hate how some say it's not a sport and if they were to play they could just win off the spot!! I want to kick some of those butts!! On the court!!
I have a game tomorrow to so I'll be return at the same time of later tomorrow!! I just can't wait to watch it when I return!!!
Did i say to much?
Yeah, I know. It's a biggy in China. People always make fun about it, but I totally agree. Once you play, you get into it. And it is actually a very physical sport. Cause I'd be sore the next day.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:loool: Thats so funny!! And yes women can change men!! It has happened to many times!! I hate men who think they are better!! Eventually they will change, because of the women they love!!
We are soooo right! See, even the guys know that too cause Tom will lecture Narin about it in epi11. Watching the preview, I'm all like, "yeah, you tell her!" This has to be the first time I'm cheering for Tom. Freaking Pat is too darn cute!

HUH? Did I just claimed another page?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...I wasn't lying. I'm gonna go nap now. Too tired from all the drama. Be back later tonight to spam. And I better see all spammers tonight!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg, tears when kawee overheard narin talking to the baby in her tummy.. that was sad! & kawee was crying too.... aweeee....

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
leela has definitely lost her mind!

kawee finally admited he loves narin!! wahooooo! :dude: :clap:
i know!! omg...episode 10 was good the 2nd half...the first half was kinda boring haha...omg..my heart just melted when he put his arms around her and apologized...
now this is the anne i know...playing her strong woman charachter lol..i feel so bad for kawee...he goes all that trouble to please her...but she still doesnt give in...its ok..i think he deserves it haha..he needs to pay :D

oh and HEY NOY AND KASHIE!! i see you guys in here!!! :p