[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know!! omg...episode 10 was good the 2nd half...the first half was kinda boring haha...omg..my heart just melted when he put his arms around her and apologized...
now this is the anne i know...playing her strong woman charachter lol..i feel so bad for kawee...he goes all that trouble to please her...but she still doesnt give in...its ok..i think he deserves it haha..he needs to pay :D

oh and HEY NOY AND KASHIE!! i see you guys in here!!! :p
Riah! **wave**

true true..too much sitting around and running around...he could have made it more interesting by taking his shirt off or someting...LOL..i tink i would faint..eheheheh :lol:

Aww! did you girls see when he finally found her and he was running towards her house w/ the sprinklers on...he looks like a lilo kid all happie running around in the rain / sprinklers!! he was so narak... :wub:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
omg... how does kawee not know when narin's birthday is!?! he did Rawr babyyy rawr her on her birthday!!!
:loool: I forgot about that little detail!! He even bought her a gift!!!! I bet he still has it!!! Wonder if he's going to give it back to her later?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg... how does kawee not know when narin's birthday is!?! he did Rawr babyyy rawr her on her birthday!!!
oh! yeah! huh...totallie forgot...LOL :lol: the first :r-scene-pop-corn: was his gift to her...LOL...wat a loser..he probably doesn't keep track of wen he sleeps with girls...that's no wonder he could never remember our....lol...eheheh :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Riah! **wave**

true true..too much sitting around and running around...he could have made it more interesting by taking his shirt off or someting...LOL..i tink i would faint..eheheheh :lol:

Aww! did you girls see when he finally found her and he was running towards her house w/ the sprinklers on...he looks like a lilo kid all happie running around in the rain / sprinklers!! he was so narak... :wub:
take off the shirt?!?! forget that... take off the pants... show those boxers! oh yeahhh :lol: :drool:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
hahah. all i gotta say is soraya forgave harit pretty quick... but not our narin, she's standing her ground & kawee is doing all he can do win her heart! it's loveeeeee babyyy... loveeee!
awe congrats hunn.

Narin is stronger than Soraya! Even thought her and soraya were almost the same Narin knew what she had to do to the man that "R" her. I'm glad kawee is not revenging for his father on Leela! He just went straight for Narin!!

Thank you!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
narin's mama is sooo kooll! she turned her back against leela. right on!! :dude:

awee... a man that can cook/wait in the rain for me/give me the puppy face wins my heart any day! kawee you can swing my way anytime!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
oh! yeah! huh...totallie forgot...LOL :lol: the first :r-scene-pop-corn: was his gift to her...LOL...wat a loser..he probably doesn't keep track of wen he sleeps with girls...that's no wonder he could never remember our....lol...eheheh :loool:

:loool: Your got that right!! :loool:

take off the shirt?!?! forget that... take off the pants... show those boxers! oh yeahhh :lol: :drool:

Noy your so perverted!! :loool:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Did you girls notice that his outfit changed almost every time he cook! I wonder where he went to change since she didn't let him inside!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Did you girls notice that his outfit changed almost every time he cook! I wonder where he went to change since she didn't let him inside!
haha... he probably brought extras. heheh.

noooo narinn!!! that's food wasted! stop throwing it away! give it to meeee!!!!! arrrrghghh damn you narin!!!!!
<_<

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
all i gotta say is....
Harit aint got nothing on Kawee! :dude:
HAHAA OH MAN!!! the JLR MAFIA ARE GONNA GO AFTER YOU!!! (its ok..i agree) hahahahaha

lol. jealous?! me?! never...! hehe.. okay just a lil bit. :wub:
oooh i see... how exciting. i'm glad i'm done with high school! :lol:
omg your done already!! where do you go to school?? i still have 1 month to go!! <_<

Ha rat..Ha rit..HA whoo??..j/k...**hide b4 JLR sistas see**.... :ph34r: ehehehe
like i said the JLR MAFIA IS GONNA HUNT YOU DOWN!!!..its ok, me, you and noy can go down together hahah dont get me wrong i like harit too...but kawee is more my type haha ;)

Riah! **wave**

i know it was so cute!! and then he stood there fixing himself haha...so Na'Ruk!!!! :wub: