[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha... he probably brought extras. heheh.

noooo narinn!!! that's food wasted! stop throwing it away! give it to meeee!!!!! arrrrghghh damn you narin!!!!!
<_<
heck no Noy! u dun deserve 'em...their mines! give it..Give It! i said GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEE!!!!!! RAAAAAAAARRRRR! :eek: << tat's me trying to be Leela..ehehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Dang! u're even more wild than me...geez! u want his to take off his shirt..his pants...and run in slow mode in his boxers through the sprinklers...nice thinking Noy! :lol:
no..i fantasize..ehehe :wub:
ohhhh... .that would be just... :drool: him in boxers running through the sprinklers... soakin wet... *drool* booty jiggling... muscles ripped... omg.. i'll be in heaven! :clap:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHAA OH MAN!!! the JLR MAFIA ARE GONNA GO AFTER YOU!!! (its ok..i agree) hahahahaha
omg your done already!! where do you go to school?? i still have 1 month to go!! <_<
like i said the JLR MAFIA IS GONNA HUNT YOU DOWN!!!..its ok, me, you and noy can go down together hahah dont get me wrong i like harit too...but kawee is more my type haha ;)
i know it was so cute!! and then he stood there fixing himself haha...so Na'Ruk!!!! :wub:
lol. i don't care, i'll go down if i have to! anything for SB, anything for my kawee! :wub: :dude:

oh hunn, i've been done with high school for 3 years now.. haha. so glad!

heck no Noy! u dun deserve 'em...their mines! give it..Give It! i said GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEE!!!!!! RAAAAAAAARRRRR! :eek: << tat's me trying to be Leela..ehehe

okay okay we can share the food how bout that??? :D

You guys can call me Ny! It's my nickname at home but no one calls me that much now, to many names and getting older everyday! I guess i can use it here so you guys can get to know me! :lol:
oohhh okayyy hiii Ny! ^_^

omg i can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode! ahhhh i'mm cry!!! SB rocks! :dude:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
narin's mama is sooo kooll! she turned her back against leela. right on!! :dude:

awee... a man that can cook/wait in the rain for me/give me the puppy face wins my heart any day! kawee you can swing my way anytime!!!

HAHAA OH MAN!!! the JLR MAFIA ARE GONNA GO AFTER YOU!!! (its ok..i agree) hahahahaha
omg your done already!! where do you go to school?? i still have 1 month to go!! <_<
like i said the JLR MAFIA IS GONNA HUNT YOU DOWN!!!..its ok, me, you and noy can go down together hahah dont get me wrong i like harit too...but kawee is more my type haha ;)
i know it was so cute!! and then he stood there fixing himself haha...so Na'Ruk!!!! :wub:

wat?! i aint scared i got my SB Sisters rite..though i doubt we're a Mafia yet...LOL..but no worrie...JLR Mafia ain't got nuting on My Mafia Sisters from Mafia Tee RUk...we're the ORIGINAL GANGASTAS! OH CRAP I MEAN ORIGINAL MAFIAS Kristy...tee nai?? :unsure: heheeh

i know...he's all fixing himself up...LOL did anyone notice he runs through the water but wen he's fixing himself..he aint wet at all..not even a drop?? weird how handsome ppl dun get dirty :blink: ehehee

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wat?! i aint scared i got my SB Sisters rite..though i doubt we're a Mafia yet...LOL..but no worrie...JLR Mafia ain't got nuting on My Mafia Sisters from Mafia Tee RUk...we're the ORIGINAL GANGASTAS! OH CRAP I MEAN ORIGINAL MAFIAS Kristy...tee nai?? :unsure: heheeh

i know...he's all fixing himself up...LOL did anyone notice he runs through the water but wen he's fixing himself..he aint wet at all..not even a drop?? weird how handsome ppl dun get dirty :blink: ehehee
:lol: that's the whole point... hansome people are suppose to be clean-cut.. no dirt.. so kawee is one of those guys.. me like... ^_^

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

LOL!! I love when they do that and don't get dirty!!

It's getting late so I'm going to finish my HW and go to sleep! Another game tomorrow!!!

Good Night Girls!!!!!!

Oh and I am a senior Kashie!

See you gals tomorrow!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL!! I love when they do that and don't get dirty!!
It's getting late so I'm going to finish my HW and go to sleep! Another game tomorrow!!!
Good Night Girls!!!!!!
Oh and I am a senior Kashie!
See you gals tomorrow!!!!
alright sweetie. good nite & good luck tomorrow! :kiss:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhhh... .that would be just... :drool: him in boxers running through the sprinklers... soakin wet... *drool* booty jiggling... muscles ripped... omg.. i'll be in heaven! :clap:

DANNNGGGG! LMFAO :loool: i didn't even fantasized about the booty jiggling yet..geez woman..hold tat diritie thought for me...ehehe...but i did tink about the slow mode..dang..tat booty in slow mode...i would wanna do wat Sam did to his GF in tat one scene..yay yay u girlies saw rite??ehhehehe :loool:

LOL!!! Don't worry they're on here just not here yet!
So wat school do you go to Kashie?
See Noy! i ask her and u accuse me of a stalker..she ask me and u're all quiet freak!

ehehe...i go to RHS in Fresno jah....sorrie dun wanna give the full name...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe, i gotta leave too. :(

kashie - hunnie i gotta goo. behave yourself kay! :kiss:

riah - sweetie, watch out for kashie.. she's a wild one! :loool:

& remember SB rocks! :dude:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Post alot so we can reach the 500pg mark by this week!!! Jia You everyone!! Whats the Thai way of Cheering people on?

I know Chinese is Jia You, Korean is Hwaiting and Japanese is Ganbatte!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
awe, i gotta leave too. :(

kashie - hunnie i gotta goo. behave yourself kay! :kiss:

riah - sweetie, watch out for kashie.. she's a wild one! :loool:
& remember SB rocks! :dude:
wat?! noooooo....u can't leave me yet...

aww..i'm alone now...gez..so many members on here...they're probably scare of me by now...LOL :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
DANNNGGGG! LMFAO :loool: i didn't even fantasized about the booty jiggling yet..geez woman..hold tat diritie thought for me...ehehe...but i did tink about the slow mode..dang..tat booty in slow mode...i would wanna do wat Sam did to his GF in tat one scene..yay yay u girlies saw rite??ehhehehe :loool:
See Noy! i ask her and u accuse me of a stalker..she ask me and u're all quiet freak!

ehehe...i go to RHS in Fresno jah....sorrie dun wanna give the full name...
okay i'll save the dirty thoughts just for us kayy. ;)

lmao. i was laughing so hard when sam smack her on the butt. :loool: like akon said.. "watch me smack that all on the floor..." lol...

poor kawee had to hear that.. i'd be bothered by that if i were him.. :unsure:

kashie hunn, you know i'm looking out for you... i do it out of :wub: ...