[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kavee kah....

**sigh**

dang! i'm so emotionally drained from episode 10

can't remember the last time i was this drained...

maybe in oum ruk...

**tears** :lmao:

LOL

are these fonts bigger enough for you girlies...ehehe

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I haven't seen Epis. 10 yet. I'm so dying to see it, but I got to wait till tomorrow morning. My baby is asleep, so I'm going to take this opportunity to sleep too. Cause when she is awake, she is a busy little toddler, won't let her Mommy rest, kinda girl.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
wat?! i aint scared i got my SB Sisters rite..though i doubt we're a Mafia yet...LOL..but no worrie...JLR Mafia ain't got nuting on My Mafia Sisters from Mafia Tee RUk...we're the ORIGINAL GANGASTAS! OH CRAP I MEAN ORIGINAL MAFIAS Kristy...tee nai?? :unsure: heheeh

i know...he's all fixing himself up...LOL did anyone notice he runs through the water but wen he's fixing himself..he aint wet at all..not even a drop?? weird how handsome ppl dun get dirty :blink: ehehee
haha i'm behind you 400%!!! :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay i'll save the dirty thoughts just for us kayy. ;)

lmao. i was laughing so hard when sam smack her on the butt. :loool: like akon said.. "watch me smack that all on the floor..." lol...

poor kawee had to hear that.. i'd be bothered by that if i were him.. :unsure:

kashie hunn, you know i'm looking out for you... i do it out of :wub: ...

up those dirtie thoughts are something only we know and so keep it for "somewhere only we knowwwww" so we can discuss it...LOL

calm down w/ Akon...

ehehe...i know...Kavee had to hear tat...eeheeh...

you do it out of what??...hearts?? out of...smilies...huh...LOL... :wub:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg...i'm listening to panatda right now on sarnradio..and i just love her voice!! espeically when she sings the theme song to this lakorn...i need to buy her cd lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Kashie jumps up and down!! :yahoo: thanx jah...LOL

i went into emo mode for a minute there..see my view from above ^ eh..eh? eh? eeehhehee
omg, i saww. dont make me depress now. i like being happy! :lol:

haha good!! we need you in here to spam!!
awee thanks riah! i'mma rule this thread! muahaha.. :lol:

wat a lair..she's totallie gone alreadie... <_<
psh... riah loveees mee... & im still here!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i do love you noy!! hahaha...

well i gotta head to bed ladies!!! night guys!! i'll be back tomorrow to spam with you guys :p
good night<3Riah

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg...i'm listening to panatda right now on sarnradio..and i just love her voice!! espeically when she sings the theme song to this lakorn...i need to buy her cd lol
i know love her voice..i tink the first time i heard her sing was tat I Do song w/ Rain..she sounded great..and i also thought she did an amazing job at singing the theme of A Love To Kill so well...so proud of her..

tat was funnie though..u know how Kavee has his own song..which is Aof's and Narin has her own Pannada song...for the first time in the lakorn wen she threw the food away Pannada's song came on "how long will i be hurt..." lol...for once the song was meant for him...ehehee..juz found tat funnie

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yay! 421 owned by Noy! booo yahhh!

i do love you noy!! hahaha...

well i gotta head to bed ladies!!! night guys!! i'll be back tomorrow to spam with you guys :p
good night<3Riah
alright riah! goodnite & sweet dreams! don't be dreaming about my ken though.. he's off-limits! :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL...i love these threads...there's alwaise one of two or three of us tat alwasie conquer the thread...LOL..i remember for Mafia Tee Ruk Kristy, Prisna and I were yapping for so long just the 3 of us...then freaking Harit took Prisna away from Kristy and I.**tears** he is reallie evil..esp. for breaking up three apart... eheh

wat? i thought u LOVE me...**tears** i'm so devastated!! :lmao:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL...i love these threads...there's alwaise one of two or three of us tat alwasie conquer the thread...LOL..i remember for Mafia Tee Ruk Kristy, Prisna and I were yapping for so long just the 3 of us...then freaking Harit took Prisna away from Kristy and I.**tears** he is reallie evil..esp. for breaking up three apart... eheh

wat? i thought u LOVE me...**tears** i'm so devastated!! :lmao:
awee.. you still have us! i love the ken/ann dual! they are awesome

aww..i wanna see..LOL

for my prom..since it's only my Junior year i'm going to wear my cousin's...love her dress though...see if i could show u a picha too...plus it goes w/ the whole a night at the grand ball theme
let me upload it. i had braces back then. hahah. i was a dork... ^_^

Goodnite Riah!!

i second tat..ken is off limits to everyone except Kashie and Noi BUSSAKORN... -_-
please.. ken is only limited to me. & ONLY me. :lol: