[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
awh..prom..yah still young..i remember mine..it was Mid-Night Masquerade Ball..we had it @ really nice hotel ballroom...have lots of fun yah..OH AND SORRI FOR INTRUDING ON YAHS CONVO...
haha its ok..the more ppl in the convo, the better :p ...i may be young..but i'm really mature for my age lol

DANG!!! You girls are hecka young! Still going to PROM and all that stuff. I feel like an old-fart!
why, how old are you ceda?? :huh: :lol:

pleaseee... the two wanted revenge! lol. i'm not hating! just saying..

harit aint got nothing on Kawee :tease: hehhe.

kashie, riah & chong got my back! :w-scene-pop-corn:
HAHA YOU KNOW I GOT YOUR BACK NOY!!! :lol:

you forgot mama Noy and Ann!!! lol girl, i got your back and front!! hahaha
hahahah you're too funny!! :lol:

what is this, i come in here 2 pages later and its like a Harit vs Kawee thing goin on here hahah you ladies are crazy!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
lol!!! okay you got the jungle, but we're claiming the whole damn beach & ocean!!..!!!!
everyone....on this thread right now, who's in with us??LOL
LOL...OMG!! Let's not start a war! The jungle sistas will go insane!!!

Harit is very manly. Kavee...eh...cute! But they both are very caring and loving, inside.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL...OMG!! Let's not start a war! The jungle sistas will go insane!!!

Harit is very manly. Kavee...eh...cute! But they both are very caring and loving, inside.
I don't want to pick side. This is bad. Very bad, I love SB&JLR and so much others.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
why, how old are you ceda?? :huh: :lol:
[/color][/size]

I turned 23 last month. The age no one cares about -_- . It's not like when you turn 18 and you can finally hit the clubs with a REAL ID. And not 21, where you can hit the "grown-up" clubs and drink legally and getting stupid drunk and getting kicked out!!! You know...one friend is holding your arms and another friends dragging your legs...and you're puking all over your new hooch dress! Flashbacks...ahaha...

fun

Expired Sarnie

I turned 23 last month. The age no one cares about -_- . It's not like when you turn 18 and you can finally hit the clubs with a REAL ID. And not 21, where you can hit the "grown-up" clubs and drink legally and getting stupid drunk and getting kicked out!!! You know...one friend is holding your arms and another friends dragging your legs...and you're puking all over your new hooch dress! Flashbacks...ahaha...
you know i still cant forget high school... hahaha... it has only been a year and i am missing it. lmao i use to always say man i hate school... i regret those words cause now i hate college...

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
Yeah...she's getting on my last nerve too!

In those pitiful moments, I just wanted to reach into the monitor to wrap my arms around Kawee and scold Narin for being so mean. I don't expect her to welcome Kawee with open arms but at least have some compassion. Aggggghhhhhh... Okay, I think I'm done venting for tonight. :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
you gals are too funny. i still say both! oh that includes rome, tik, num, mart, weir and all the others!!! so many to name!!!
Ok...out of that list, only TIK counts! He is sooooooo FINE!!! I'd pick him any day. No, wait, I lied. DANG! I don't know now. Would it be Harit, Kavee, or Kong-po (Tik from RLSR)??? OMG!!! I'm confuse :eek: . What to do now??? See what happens...that's why we should strictly keep this subject on Kavee so we can focus all our attention on him. Just him.

fun

Expired Sarnie
In those pitiful moments, I just wanted to reach into the monitor to wrap my arms around Kawee and scold Narin for being so mean. I don't expect her to welcome Kawee with open arms but at least have some compassion. Aggggghhhhhh... Okay, I think I'm done venting for tonight. :D
took the words out of my mouth... lol... night!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

I know huh??? I wanted to cut in and tell her, "hey, you listen to me now MISSY!!! You better act right or imma stop watching your lakorns!!!" No...really what I wanna say is..."Hey BIATCH! Don't talk to my man like that!" Then b*tch slap her and out the screen we (meaning Ken and I) go.