[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
omg! are you guys lying...i can't end next week. i will so going to die if it ends next week because i don't want it to end yet!...please don't end yet....please!
SB fever all the way!

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh yeah!!! kawee is super hott! hehe. so he is gonna watch it?

yeah.. he's already in episode two...lol

i was laughing at him, telling that the series is about to end and we are keep watching til the way to the end...

---

to all people who's hating narin a little bit, i guess with what she experienced with kawee before is much more TOO MUCH...:)

so relax guys, keep it cool! hahaha

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult

I turned 23 last month. The age no one cares about -_- . It's not like when you turn 18 and you can finally hit the clubs with a REAL ID. And not 21, where you can hit the "grown-up" clubs and drink legally and getting stupid drunk and getting kicked out!!! You know...one friend is holding your arms and another friends dragging your legs...and you're puking all over your new hooch dress! Flashbacks...ahaha...
haha are you speaking from Experience ceda??? :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah... hehe Narin is just being stubborn... but i kinda like Narin the way she ignores Kawee (he deserves it)..lol

p.s.

later tonight i'll be posting a MV about 'LEELA'...
i'll be back here later if my video is finish because Im still editing...

i found a song that will fit LEELA so much...lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah... hehe Narin is just being stubborn... but i kinda like Narin the way she ignores Kawee (he deserves it)..lol
p.s.

later tonight i'll be posting a MV about 'LEELA'...
i'll be back here later if my video is finish because Im still editing...

i found a song that will fit LEELA so much...lol
ooooooooo i wanna see it now...

nikki1786

LizQuen
i will put the link at my signature so you can see it and i'll be back if im done and tell you that if the video has been upload already.(^-^)V

later guys!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i hate lela....i love kawee and i somtime dislike narin just a little bit...but i really hate lela...she is such a BIIITH....

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
i will put the link at my signature so you can see it and i'll be back if im done and tell you that if the video has been upload already.(^-^)V
later guys!
i will be waiting! i really hate the sister and i just wanted to see what you did...i hope after see the mv it will make me feel better!