[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
KAWEE WAS SOOOOO...CUTE IN EP.11...HE WAS SO HOT TOO!
KAWEE DID EVERYTHING FOR NARIN LIKE, HE COOKS EVEN THOUGH SHE DOESN'T EAT IT HE STILL MAKES IT...WOW! JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS LAKORN MAKES GOES CRAZY...AMD MY TEMP IS ALSO JUMPING HIGH TOO.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i love how he doesn't give up even if she throws away his food eveyrtime. AWWWW! arrrrg i can't wait to watch episode 11 TONIGHT! :D how many more episodes? arrg.

LOVE LOVE LOVE KAWEEEEEEE.
ken ken ken ken ken ken ken<33333333

choo

sarNie Adult
LOL...OMG!! Let's not start a war! The jungle sistas will go insane!!!

Harit is very manly. Kavee...eh...cute! But they both are very caring and loving, inside.
ahahalol i think all of us will go insane! lol just having some funn..kk i love Harit too..lol but Kawee took my heart before JLR came along..haha

Nina

sarNie Egg
i just finished watching ep 11 and saw the previews for ep 12. leela is psycho i dont even want to know what she has plans for narin to get rid of kawee

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It's late and I can't sleep! I'm gonna go torture myself and rewatch epi11. Hopefully I don't past out from emotional overload.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
439 owned! hecks yeahh! by Noyyy =]

Who's name is Chong? That's my name too!

awe is it??? i was refering to choo. hehe

lol!!! okay you got the jungle, but we're claiming the whole damn beach & ocean!!..!!!!
everyone....on this thread right now, who's in with us??LOL
hecks yeah! we claim the beach & the ocean! don't forget the river!!! :lol:

I'm really trying to cheer up. I know the very few and short moments they have together are sweet, but it still makes me sad. It's like, I can both of their pains.

BTW, that lecture Tom gave was SUPERB! :clap:

yeahh tom did a good job.. too bad he was the one that cause narin to fall... hehe. i'm just kidding.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha its ok..the more ppl in the convo, the better :p ...i may be young..but i'm really mature for my age lol
why, how old are you ceda?? :huh: :lol:
HAHA YOU KNOW I GOT YOUR BACK NOY!!! :lol:
hahahah you're too funny!! :lol:

what is this, i come in here 2 pages later and its like a Harit vs Kawee thing goin on here hahah you ladies are crazy!

lol. seee told you riah got my back! :dude:
kashie will most definitely have my back! :dude:

I turned 23 last month. The age no one cares about -_- . It's not like when you turn 18 and you can finally hit the clubs with a REAL ID. And not 21, where you can hit the "grown-up" clubs and drink legally and getting stupid drunk and getting kicked out!!! You know...one friend is holding your arms and another friends dragging your legs...and you're puking all over your new hooch dress! Flashbacks...ahaha...
omg you're just 3 years older than me! haha. i can't wait til i turn 21... hecks yeah! clubbing!!

choo

sarNie Adult
NOYYY!!!!! welcome back..ahha

haha! omg ceda_lee, i didn't know your name was chong too! lol "chong" is very popular..lol there's about 4 girls here at the univ. named chong too?haa

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
NOYYY!!!!! welcome back..ahha

haha! omg ceda_lee, i didn't know your name was chong too! lol "chong" is very popular..lol there's about 4 girls here at the univ. named chong too?haa
hey heyy. i haven't done late nite spamming in forever! i miss it! ^_^