[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

channy

sarNie Egg
My hands are moving, typing, my eyes are tired . My brain is telling me go to bed yet my hands are refusing to obey. So I handed up here HAH. It will be so long before we see Ann and Ken together again. Wowowo 12 epi -- that's short . I was expecting the lakorn to run longer. Kob and Brook version it was way longer. I'm not really anticipating any other lakorn after this.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
My hands are moving, typing, my eyes are tired . My brain is telling me go to bed yet my hands are refusing to obey. So I handed up here HAH. It will be so long before we see Ann and Ken together again. Wowowo 12 epi -- that's short . I was expecting the lakorn to run longer. Kob and Brook version it was way longer. I'm not really anticipating any other lakorn after this.
lol. i'm watching any new lakorns after this one either! i'm gonna watch ken's old lakorn. :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
waaaaaaaahhaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!

it's still 10:11pm here in philippines... later 5am or 3am.... im gonna sleep... (^-^)V

p.s.

does someone knows about the spoilers for ep. 12.????

jazzy4eva

sarNie Elites
can't wait to see the last episode...now i'm all crazy over SB, u know what i did...spent time viewing over this topics for hrs to collect pics of SB crew

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
We can make it to 500pgs this week!!

I'm just sad that it's ending soon!!

I want to see Ken and Ann in another Lakorn!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'll try to post as much as i can today!

Prom killed me yesterday! I stayed almost the whole time! Didn't get home until 1:00am. It was fun but dancing gave me blisters!!

I will post pictures up tomorrow!!!!

It's my sisters b-day today so we're going out! I'll be back later!!!

It's get near 480pgs today!!

Will be back to spam!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
i might not post much in this thread but ^^^^ i love this lakorn and plus i can't catch up with ya ladies hahaha so many pages and pages ...yes -- of spamming ! But it all cool , cause it mean lots of SB 's FAN is enjoying the lakorn and expressing their love for it . It ending ...sad...don't know wat to watch afterward. 2008 is reallly a slap/kiss years!!!!!!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
i might not post much in this thread but ^^^^ i love this lakorn and plus i can't catch up with ya ladies hahaha so many pages and pages ...yes -- of spamming ! But it all cool , cause it mean lots of SB 's FAN is enjoying the lakorn and expressing their love for it . It ending ...sad...don't know wat to watch afterward. 2008 is reallly a slap/kiss years!!!!!!!!

Yes it is!!! I think anybody could get hook just by seeing the title of this lakorn!! Sawan Biang!!! I wish it wouldn't have ended so soon!! I love your banner sarN!!!! He's so cute!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yes it is!!! I think anybody could get hook just by seeing the title of this lakorn!! Sawan Biang!!! I wish it wouldn't have ended so soon!! I love your banner sarN!!!! He's so cute!!!

the little boy in my banner is my love interest . He stole my heart *faint* ...wish i was 3 again :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
466 owned by Noy! boo yahh!

you guys already saw these pics, but it's in bigger form now.

omg! i don't remember seeing those pics! awweee.. now i'm really sad that SB is gonna end on wednesday! wahhhhh! :( :lmao:
but they look sooo good together!

Mann

Awwwh, she's holding her baby, I had to take a second to look at that, they should show the baby while they're hugging kkee.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee man... i'm depressed now... can't believe it's ending! seems like just yesterday it aired.... sigh... i was rewatching epi 11 last nite & omg! tears... :(

fun

Expired Sarnie
Really, no other, there are still plenty but I don't think I will have the SB aroma in the others.

I'll try to post as much as i can today!
Prom killed me yesterday! I stayed almost the whole time! Didn't get home until 1:00am. It was fun but dancing gave me blisters!!
I will post pictures up tomorrow!!!!
It's my sisters b-day today so we're going out! I'll be back later!!!
It's get near 480pgs today!!
Will be back to spam!!!
How was prom?

Anyways I woke up at 4am and I was driving, I hit a bird but then it was still alive, that was freaky. I was so scared it popped out of nowhere.