[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

choo

sarNie Adult
hey! guys, im back again and here is my latest Sawan Bieng MV....

i hope you will like it guys! because i really love the song... and its really for Kawee... this MV. (^-^)V

don't forget to comment!:)

here's the link ------> Sawan Bieng MV- Always Be My Baby
omg, i heard this song the other day, and I"m like, "this is a great song for Kawee&Narin*!!! lol awesome that you made it with it!!!! I really liked MC's. haha great job

nikki1786

LizQuen
omg, i heard this song the other day, and I"m like, "this is a great song for Kawee&Narin*!!! lol awesome that you made it with it!!!! I really liked MC's. haha great job

my brother notice me that i was always making MV's.. then he suddenly sang the "always be my baby" to his GF over the voice chat... so that is why i decided to put it on my MV...:)

fun

Expired Sarnie
judging from the preview for epi 12... i will give Leela a chance to redeem herself... i have a feeling she may be doing it to help out her sister and Kawee... it may not seem like it... but i'm sensing they may honestly try to do something good for her sister after her reflecting about the past and how it caused Narin to be in the current situation... I'M HOPING!!!! *crosses fingers!!!

and.... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

HA!!! I OWN THIS PAGE!!!! FINALLY!!!!
she is going to have a good ending. it would be retarded if at the end she went mentally ill, oh i forgot she has been in that stage when the lakorn aired. lol.

ok, just saw this...i'm liking noi a little bit more now...haha..seeing how much ken loves her - u could totally tell from some of these pics/clips...so so jealous of her!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVgstD49nNE
sometimes, she looks like she could be his mother and there are times she looks totally young.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
It wasn't me this time. I only claimed 2 pages!
haha i'm guessing noy got the rest?? :lol:

the ending of oum ruk was soooo sweet and emotional. i like how chen had a gallery of him and napat. not to mention, their baby was sooo adorable
omg...i never cried so much on a lakorn in my life...that was the saddest and cutest part!!...the tears just came flowing down...i just lost it when she opened that one said something like, its been underneath my pillow for too long..and it was a family picture of them :lmao: ...so sweet

CH3 deffinly knows how to work a girls emotions

night night ceda!

i think someone who hasnt made alot of comment will own the 500 page. it happens alot.
haha thats how page 400 got owned!! and its nice to see you in here tinah!!! :)

OMG 2 more days!!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg....i havent been on here for a few days && i miss out=[ was busy with my auntie funeral && all..well im back..hehe gosh..i was watching the rest of the interview for sawan bieng && got a chance to catch up on the last two parts...omg..my poor Ken..he's turning out to be such a sweetheart towards Ann...cooking for her..and all that stuff..but Ann...gosh that girl..throwing away the food that she cooks for him..in a way..Ken deserves it..but in a way no...i feel sorry for the guy...i mean look at him..taking the time to actually learn how to cook just for her to accept his apology=[ dude..if i was Ann...i'll be like "you're so forgiven baby...now give me some loving...lol" kidding...i cant wait to see this week espisode...so anxious=]

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
omg....i havent been on here for a few days && i miss out=[ was busy with my auntie funeral && all..well im back..hehe gosh..i was watching the rest of the interview for sawan bieng && got a chance to catch up on the last two parts...omg..my poor Ken..he's turning out to be such a sweetheart towards Ann...cooking for her..and all that stuff..but Ann...gosh that girl..throwing away the food that she cooks for him..in a way..Ken deserves it..but in a way no...i feel sorry for the guy...i mean look at him..taking the time to actually learn how to cook just for her to accept his apology=[ dude..if i was Ann...i'll be like "you're so forgiven baby...now give me some loving...lol" kidding...i cant wait to see this week espisode...so anxious=]

ahh..so sorry to hear about your aunt...

ken deserves it..!!....he just needs to admit that he loves her...hehehhehe....but so sad that its coming to an end!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
hey! guys, im back again and here is my latest Sawan Bieng MV....

i hope you will like it guys! because i really love the song... and its really for Kawee... this MV. (^-^)V

don't forget to comment!:)

here's the link ------> Sawan Bieng MV- Always Be My Baby

Just finished watching it!!! It was great!! I wish i could make Mvs too, but i don't have the program. Anyways keep up the good work!!!!

2 more days and its going to be over...so sad...i am so gonna miss sawan bieng, KEN AND ANN...SO SAD...

I'm Already sad!! I have a tournament and won't be home until 6:00pm!! I'll be at school for 12hrs!! I'm so sad!!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
whoooooooooooooooo. can't wait til wednesday. is it really ending on wednesday or thursday? =)
com'onnnnn.,MORE SWEEET SCENES BEFORE IT ENDDDDDDS! ahhhh! XD

i hope leela dies? go mental?:]
lol.