[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
awee... the more i look at the pictures the more i become depressed... sigh... but he's gonna propose to narin... awee...! how F-ing sweet! :wub:

man... kawee's character & chen's character is so opposite! narin's & pat's character too! mannn... so crazy!
i love the ken/ann team!

Second That!!! I want them to make another lakorn together again soon!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
well Ny i gotta get going... ^_^ i'll try to be back later to spam! so keep it pushing, keep it moving! gotta get to 500! no more competition for me! whoever gets 500, gets it... ;)

but back off my ken ladies! hahah. <_<

choo

sarNie Adult
ahhh! girl, i'm surprised you haven't seen oumrak! :) hehe it made me cry on some parts!! *hopefully i'll get time to rewatch it again..:)*

llninall83

sarNie Egg
466 owned by Noy! boo yahh!
omg! i don't remember seeing those pics! awweee.. now i'm really sad that SB is gonna end on wednesday! wahhhhh! :( :lmao:
but they look sooo good together!

:clap: Thanks for the awesome spoiler pics of SB. I don't watch much lakorn at all but SB got to me! ;) It is sad that it's gonna end Wednesday but I'm sure it's a happy ending. I hope Ken & Anne do another lakorn together :wub: I think Anne fits w/Ken more than Noy...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
well Ny i gotta get going... ^_^ i'll try to be back later to spam! so keep it pushing, keep it moving! gotta get to 500! no more competition for me! whoever gets 500, gets it... ;)

but back off my ken ladies! hahah. <_<

Ok!! See you later! Will try to spam as much as I can!!

ahhh! girl, i'm surprised you haven't seen oumrak! :) hehe it made me cry on some parts!! *hopefully i'll get time to rewatch it again..:)*

:lol: I love Oum Ruk!!!

oh one more thing...

SB ROCKS!

shout out to all my SB addicts! :dude:

Second that!!! :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

:clap: Thanks for the awesome spoiler pics of SB. I don't watch much lakorn at all but SB got to me! ;) It is sad that it's gonna end Wednesday but I'm sure it's a happy ending. I hope Ken & Anne do another lakorn together :wub: I think Anne fits w/Ken more than Noy...

LOL! I think so too! But they love eachother so it's fine!! At least we get to see them together!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay i lied... im back. [for a lil bit..lmao]

i knoww everybody's surprised by it! i took like a 2-3 year break from watching lakorn. i use to be watch lakorns like there's no tomorrow. but now i'm back to watch lakorns & i'm missing out on a lot of lakorns.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I might not even be here when we reach 500pgs!! :( I will be busy all this week!!! I can onlt come spam around 6:00pm!! I'm so sad!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay, i don't wanna be like JLR by calling you ladies my SB sisters.
instead, i'm going to refer to all you ladies as my SB Addicts kayyy!!
Now spread the word! :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
okay i lied... im back. [for a lil bit..lmao]
i knoww everybody's surprised by it! i took like a 2-3 year break from watching lakorn. i use to be watch lakorns like there's no tomorrow. but now i'm back to watch lakorns & i'm missing out on a lot of lakorns.

Don't worry Noy! I do that all the time!!

OR was the first lakorn in like three years for me! Then it was LJR, but didn't enjoy that as much as SB!! I should keep on watching lakorns along with k, j,c, dramas!!! Then i won't get bored by waiting for dramas and lakorn!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I might not even be here when we reach 500pgs!! :( I will be busy all this week!!! I can onlt come spam around 6:00pm!! I'm so sad!!!

oh i know what you mean, i have papers to write but i'm just soo addicted to SB that i haven't started.. .lmao. i'm such a procrastinator... college life isn't all that funn.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Don't worry Noy! I do that all the time!!

OR was the first lakorn in like three years for me! Then it was LJR, but didn't enjoy that as much as SB!! I should keep on watching lakorns along with k, j,c, dramas!!! Then i won't get bored by waiting for dramas and lakorn!
lol. i just watch Thai lakorns. since i understand it [like 70-80 percent of the time] lol.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
So over the weekend i was hanging out with my sister and she told me she didn't like Charit because he rapped all the girls in his lakorn. I laughed at that but at the same time thought about thai lakorns,

Do the guys always "r" the girls?

Does Charit "r" all his co-stars?

Does Ken? :loool: He did in this one and with Ann in all thier other lakorns, not too sure about OR though, they we're both drunk!!

The funny thing was the guy my sister likes starred in a new drama and he got her pregnant, funny thing was i told her he "r" the girl, because she was drunk and he made a move!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
oh i know what you mean, i have papers to write but i'm just soo addicted to SB that i haven't started.. .lmao. i'm such a procrastinator... college life isn't all that funn.

:lol: Me too! Suppose to be doing my HW, but I'm on here!! Love SB too much to leave!!

lol. i just watch Thai lakorns. since i understand it [like 70-80 percent of the time] lol.

I understand like 20%! I was born there so i know a little! and also learn from watching with subs!!