[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
its ending soon??...i still havent uploaded my other epis yet...! and now my modem is dead..* heck im behind on this lakorn too...i will seriously have to sit down and watch it all over too! maybe even tonight while im cleaning the room! *i will probably end up watching more than cleaning but oh well..the mess aint going anywhere soon!!! <_<

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
btw, i havent watch the rang ngao... i know its old but i want watch that too.. i wonder where i could watch it with subs...

when i started to watch lakorn... first was oum rak then the JLR, then SB right now...

do u know where i could watch rang ngao with subs????

hmmm im not really sure where you can watch it with subs cos i watch it in thai..but Rang Ngao is good..thats when i was falling for Ken...omg..so hot..then seeing him in Aiy Maa Lek with Yardtip..whoaaaaaaaaa baby...so sexy when he takes off his shirt..licks his lips...*drools* so hotttt!! lol when it comes down to Ken..i just melt....lol

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
awww that was a cute mv lilxqxriah...........as always...ken is sooooooooooooo extremely hott && sexxxy && Ann is always looking beautiful=] thanks for sharing mama=]

woohooooooooooooooooo my 700th posts..lol

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
check this one out...its coming to an end so so soon....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArfPmnMpdGw
so sad...!!!!....

fun

Expired Sarnie
its ending soon??...i still havent uploaded my other epis yet...! and now my modem is dead..* heck im behind on this lakorn too...i will seriously have to sit down and watch it all over too! maybe even tonight while im cleaning the room! *i will probably end up watching more than cleaning but oh well..the mess aint going anywhere soon!!! <_<
omg you missed out a lot amikrazie with SB thread. some wild girls, some are worst than in JLR thread LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
487 owned by Noyyy! helll Mutha F-ing yeshhh!

it's nice to see it again.. .but then again it's sad... sniff sniff.. knowing that it's over tomorrow... wahhh!

but then i'm glad it's over cuz next week is finals & papers for me...s o yesh! i'll be stress next week!

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
487 owned by Noyyy! helll Mutha F-ing yeshhh!

it's nice to see it again.. .but then again it's sad... sniff sniff.. knowing that it's over tomorrow... wahhh!
but then i'm glad it's over cuz next week is finals & papers for me...s o yesh! i'll be stress next week!

AHHH...soo sorry to hear about that...i never liked finals..hehehhheh...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
AHHH...soo sorry to hear about that...i never liked finals..hehehhheh...
well not really finals.. but i got papers to write... so i'mma probably be busy next week. so i'm glad in a way that SB ends tomorrow.. cuz i won't be behind in school. lmao.