[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
these are the only lakorns that i've watched already....
Oum Ruk- was the first...

kaew tah pee- 2nd

jamluey ruk- 3rd

sawan bieng- 4th....
i dunno what's next..... :( im still craving for lakorns and stuff....

includes the :r-scene-pop-corn: and :slapandkissse3:
p.s.

i watched these series with subs... since i really dont understand thai language and maybe if i get back from vacation i will try to convince my mom to study another language (thai).... cause she let me study before the japanese, spanish and (self- study) korean...
those are all good ones!! haha...you shld watch ruk ter took wan...with ken..some one is in the process of subbing it right now i think...glad to hear you wanna learn thai!...lol wish i knew some japanese or korean...it sounds so much more complex..like with thai and lao, they sound familiar and simple...like there isnt to many grammar rules like in the english language ^_^ ...

oh and leh ratree is subbed too, and i think a lakorn with pat is being subbed too..just msg me and i can get you all the links lol...i thought Klin Kaew Klang Jai was good too although rita isn't all that of an actress..but she's good...geez..i didnt realize how many subbed lakorns are out there now

tinah

sarNie Coma
i need to grab a box of tissue. i havent felt this sad to watch an ending in so long. like back then i used to get so sad when my fav. lakorn comes to an end

tinah

sarNie Coma
for me, nothing. now i could finally concentrate on my exams

tinah

sarNie Coma
which wont be for another 3-4 months. you think the fever will be as strong considering its a kiss/slap with "R" and kidnap. plus, anne n aum are new on screen couple

nikki1786

LizQuen
those are all good ones!! haha...you shld watch ruk ter took wan...with ken..some one is in the process of subbing it right now i think...glad to hear you wanna learn thai!...lol wish i knew some japanese or korean...it sounds so much more complex..like with thai and lao, they sound familiar and simple...like there isnt to many grammar rules like in the english language ^_^ ...

oh and leh ratree is subbed too, and i think a lakorn with pat is being subbed too..just msg me and i can get you all the links lol...i thought Klin Kaew Klang Jai was good too although rita isn't all that of an actress..but she's good...geez..i didnt realize how many subbed lakorns are out there now

oh, thank you so much.... i need the links right now... ASAP... hooray.... "salamat" (thanks) for giving me these lakorns with subs that i have to watch.. im getting bored recently and though im waiting for wishbone to finish subbed the SB. but i read the spoil of SB so.. its ok.. i can make my own INNER MIND THEATER SCENES of SB..

like i said im very open in asian... since i've start watching from korean to thai... i havent tried the malaysian though and vietnamese...

i think my mom will let me study... but i dunno where i could find a HOME TEACHER for thai language.. im into practical study and self- study... so i dont go much in downtown... i just stay at home... and i think its better to have home school teaching because... at least the teacher could see me browsing some sites that i want...

like when i was craving for spanish and japanese series... i did enroll for classes together with my friends just to learn the language and my mom do believe that its better that you know at least 5 languages. but this time my friends were kinda surprise that im willing to learn thai language... they said im really getting into asian languages right now, besides im the only one who is watching and craving for thai series right now.. my friends are still watching animes for their learning process in arts... but on next school year, we already plan to enroll a french language class... coz we really need it in our course because of our fashion major.

i can't wait for the last episode anymore.... (^-^)V

p.s.

pls give the links of the lakorns w/ subs... :) thanks!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
omg. i was on this morning and it was still 480 something.. and now its 505? hahaa sweet.

nikki1786

LizQuen
guys.. sorry off topic

in any minute my FIRST Vlog song will be uploaded in youtube....

i lip sync the song Glua 'rock version' of Nologo... its funny so hope you could watch it.... i'll be back to give you the links guys...

its funny... how i lip sync the song....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tose big baby pictures are just too halirious..LOL..hey i see P'Chakrit / P'Tik & Oil on there..hmm..wat's the magainze about...all 4 big pra'eks on the cover goodness...