[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oy! Noy i'm here...**catch breath**
Sorrie jah..dance practice lasted longer than i expected and wen i got home my grandma wanted me to paint her nails so i was busy beautifying my grandma :wub:
yay! you're backkk! kept me waiting... haha. don't hurt yourself hunn. ^_^ how about you come & beautify me..?? :lol:

finally everyone's back..LOL i'm back too>>>>

i loveeeee kaweeee..:)
hiii chong!

Aww..going back to read your girls comment i want to watch it soo bad now...eheheehehe

you need tooo!!! i'ts sooo sad/sweet/happy/anger! ^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yay! you're backkk! kept me waiting... haha. don't hurt yourself hunn. ^_^ how about you come & beautify me..?? :lol:
hiii chong!
you need tooo!!! i'ts sooo sad/sweet/happy/anger! ^_^
Noy oyyyyyy.....i would love to come beautify you...ehehe...

OMFG! i can't believe tis is happening my sister is freaking kicking me off the computer :lmao: freak! stupid i'm so mad can't even watch SB...ARGH!!! she gonna watch Tah & Namfon's old lakorn...freaking hate Tah's face..can't stand him I WANT TO SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! :lmao:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

OMFG! i can't believe tis is happening my sister is freaking kicking me off the computer :lmao: freak! stupid i'm so mad can't even watch SB...ARGH!!! she gonna watch Tah & Namfon's old lakorn...freaking hate Tah's face..can't stand him I WANT TO SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! :lmao:
haha. kay kay. goo ahead and screamm hunnn I was mad earlier cuz my computer was tripping. i was gonna smash it! then these lil kids were throwing rocks at my house... arrghh i was gonna beat some kids ass!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee kashieee.. i wish i can stay & spam with you.. but i gotta go.. .booo... :( :lmao:

i'll try to get on later tonite!

byee kashieee hunnn. i'll be in the oum ruk thread soon... hehe.

dont forget you still gotta "beautify me" :lol:

:kiss:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
So, I've just finished Sawan Biang, but I can't say that's it's the best ending ever. I didn't feel much for the last 3-4 episodes, but it was a good lakorn. Bye to all the SB lovers.lol. until next time, we'll meet again^^!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
The Episode was so good!!!! They had alot of cute scenes together!! I would've been better if he was in the room with her to give birth like in Oum Ruk!! But the kiss he gave her was to die for!!! So many kisses!!! I love this lakorn, and Ken-Ann forever!! I forgot about this lakorn while i was at the game but watching it totally brings back many things!!!

Kawee loves Narin so much!!!!! I love them so much!!!!

I'll have to rewatch it with subs now!! I can't wait to this weekend!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
we're gonna keep this thread going even after the ending. im gonna miss the Sb sistas.

Yep me too!! Not over yet for me!!! :p

So, I've just finished Sawan Biang, but I can't say that's it's the best ending ever. I didn't feel much for the last 3-4 episodes, but it was a good lakorn. Bye to all the SB lovers.lol. until next time, we'll meet again^^!!

Wished they could've kissed lip to lip although there were many kisses it doesn't make up for the one in episode 5!! :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Come on!! I loved when they made up they both kissed eachother!! I just love this couple!!! :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

I hope to see these two again soon!!! They make a great couple and the drama is always good to watch comedy or noe comedy with Ann-Ken its always good!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
It's been great hanging out here everyday after school!! I love coming here!! I now have to find a new lakorn to watch and spam there!! I have 300 post because i came here!! I love this Lakorn and forum!!

I have to go now!!

But don't worry! I'll be back tomorrow!!!! :lol:

Good night girls!!!

choo

sarNie Adult
The Episode was so good!!!! They had alot of cute scenes together!! I would've been better if he was in the room with her to give birth like in Oum Ruk!! But the kiss he gave her was to die for!!! So many kisses!!! I love this lakorn, and Ken-Ann forever!!

Kawee loves Narin so much!!!!! I love them so much!!!!
I'll have to rewatch it with subs now!! I can't wait to this weekend!!!
haha yeah i'm waiting for the subs too!!

tinah

sarNie Coma

I hope to see these two again soon!!! They make a great couple and the drama is always good to watch comedy or noe comedy with Ann-Ken its always good!!!

we should go make a request @ tv3 webboard. im sure theres many fans over there who want to see it happen again ^_^

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult

hahah ME TOO!! i dont think he's cute at all..in oum ruk he plays as the guy thats like in love with Anne...i hated that!! eh..i just wanted to punch him so many times :arrg:

we're gonna keep this thread going even after the ending. im gonna miss the Sb sistas.
awww...we dont have to miss each other!!! we'll still spam in the Jai Rao and Borisut Bombut Kaen thread too!! hahaha...this is surely not the last time...atleast i hope not! ^_^

we should go make a request @ tv3 webboard. im sure theres many fans over there who want to see it happen again ^_^
haha we shld..i always stop in there once in a while to just browse..i cant read thai for shit!! hahaha :lol: