[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i was looking through the fanmade mvs of SB on youtube. havent gotten to all yet. so many great ones

omg there is sooo manyy!!! lol. :lol: i don't even know where to start. well of course i start with my SB ladies first then everybody else... hehee.

tinah

sarNie Coma

omg there is sooo manyy!!! lol. :lol: i don't even know where to start. well of course i start with my SB ladies first then everybody else... hehee.
theres lik 2-3 pages of it lol. maybe ill start on my 3rd one after my finals which is like 2 weeks from now

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
theres lik 2-3 pages of it lol. maybe ill start on my 3rd one after my finals which is like 2 weeks from now
lol. ah... finals... hate them... i'm just worried about my Philosophy finals.. man it's gonna be hard! i have papers to write & i haven't started yet! arrghh.. <_<

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult

lol. i would use my sister's laptop but something's wrong with the internet connection & plus it's superrr... slow.. so lol.

me & my lil sis fight like cats & dogs. we get along sometimes then we'll fight... :lol:

i left a comment on your latest SB MV riah!
thanx noy!! i always look forward to reading your commetns haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm FINALLY done with the MV.. haha. i think this one took me longer than the other mvs... ^_^ i'm in the process of uploading it on YT.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
awwwwww noy..that was just soooooooo sweet..the mv got me all in tears..lol the song..the scenes..everything was just "perfect"...gosh seeing ken crying is just tears my heart into pieces..my poor baby.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awwwwww noy..that was just soooooooo sweet..the mv got me all in tears..lol the song..the scenes..everything was just "perfect"...gosh seeing ken crying is just tears my heart into pieces..my poor baby.
your baby?! my husband! besta back off hunn... :lol: it took me forever to make that mv... almost gave up & not do it. lmao but i'm done & it makes me sad.. :(

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha....your husband??..girl..you are behind on his lakorn...lol you need to catch up...lol omg..that mv was just too sweet...the song was beautiful..&& to top it off...the scenes from the lakorn itself made it just "perfect" =]

hehe..i was reading your comment about JLR..lol funny cos i find that true...aff crying scenes didnt really get to me..i mean..it just didnt seem real like how ann cries..and the apology from aum was just "weaksauce" lol it seem as though ken was prepared for his apology speech && he broke down while saying everything from his heart to the woman he "loves" awwwwwwwwwww i want me a man now...lol one like ken..lol

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
Just wanted to say this..."Aum aint got nothing on Ken!!! [i adore aum && everything..but he aint got nada on fione ass Ken] hehe

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
omg..i remember when i was all into aim! hahaha..i hardly sign on anymore...maybe like once a day..thats about it..just to see who's on and stuff..bye noy!! you need to come bac soon!

yeah..i'm not gonna lie...SB has so many sweet scenes and sad scenes you can tweak with..like all the songs i chose to use dont even really go with the song, but i made it look like it went with the song haha
here's a link to all my MV's so far

Mv's by lilxgxriah
http://www.youtube.com/user/lilxgxriah

page 541 baby!!! OWNED!

haha..i dont go on aim anymore..dont have anyone to chat since............*sigh* but yeah..you'll find my ass on msn..lol but yeah..you ladies are doing a great job with the mvs..we should have a gallery for SB mv on here..so we dont have to go through the pages to find them cos i know that there's alot...lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yay! i got a page! hehehe... owned by Noy! :tease:

haha....your husband??..girl..you are behind on his lakorn...lol you need to catch up...lol omg..that mv was just too sweet...the song was beautiful..&& to top it off...the scenes from the lakorn itself made it just "perfect" =]

hehe..i was reading your comment about JLR..lol funny cos i find that true...aff crying scenes didnt really get to me..i mean..it just didnt seem real like how ann cries..and the apology from aum was just "weaksauce" lol it seem as though ken was prepared for his apology speech && he broke down while saying everything from his heart to the woman he "loves" awwwwwwwwwww i want me a man now...lol one like ken..lol
awee.. thanks for the lovely comments samantha... you're just being too nice! hehe. :kiss:

oh i know.. i was just thinking bout how kawee had to work his ass off to get narin to forgive him & ish.. but harit on the other, just gave soraya a bracelet & they were like even!! what the crap kind of apology is that?!

- kawee cried his eyes off
- stood out in the pouring rain,
- slept on the bench in front of narin's house
- probably froze his balls sleeping outside
- cooked her food numerous times
- was pushed into the water
- narin pushed him away
- clip her toe nail!
- stayed by her side when narin wasn't doing good
- woke his ass early in the morning to pick flowers for narin
- cleaned her house
- washed her clothes
- man ... kawee done did everything a man is against!

go Kaweee go! he stepped his game up!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
yay! i got a page! hehehe... owned by Noy! :tease:
awee.. thanks for the lovely comments samantha... you're just being too nice! hehe. :kiss:

oh i know.. i was just thinking bout how kawee had to work his ass off to get narin to forgive him & ish.. but harit on the other, just gave soraya a bracelet & they were like even!! what the crap kind of apology is that?!

- kawee cried his eyes off
- stood out in the pouring rain,
- slept on the bench in front of narin's house
- probably froze his balls sleeping outside
- cooked her food numerous times
- was pushed into the water
- narin pushed him away
- clip her toe nail!
- stayed by her side when narin wasn't doing good
- woke his ass early in the morning to pick flowers for narin
- cleaned her house
- washed her clothes
- man ... kawee done did everything a man is against!

go Kaweee go! he stepped his game up!
damn mama..you name everything...lol its so true though cos knowing Kawee's character..he wouldnt do that shit for anyone..and i mean anyone..that just prove how much he loves Narin..and to top it off..i think SB torturing scene was much more horrific than JLR...Ann took alot of shit from Kawee..he freaken threw her ass off the boat..slap her in the car..alot of fighting scenes that look more realistic..in JLR...there was alot of torturing scenes..but during those torturing scenes...where was Aum?? it was just bascially showing Aff going through those bad moments on her own...but with SB...Kawee was there..torturing poor Narin..showing her that he's the man in charge...and through all those fighting scenes...alot of emotions..alot of everything..all i got to say left is that Sawan Bieng won my heart just like that!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
girl..i dont even wanna think about that..*sniffles* i still cant believe that he's married..lol but im happy that he got married to one of my fav nang ek from back then=]

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
haha..i dont go on aim anymore..dont have anyone to chat since............*sigh* but yeah..you'll find my ass on msn..lol but yeah..you ladies are doing a great job with the mvs..we should have a gallery for SB mv on here..so we dont have to go through the pages to find them cos i know that there's alot...lol
haha there is a lot!! hahaha...yeah, SB should have a gallery all on its own! lol