[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeah its so touchy... :) i like their wedding too...:) and i saw the interview of ken and noi after the wedding when Noi's tummy is getting bigger...:D

lol. i'm watching the after interview of ken & noi. ken called noi a hippie. haha. it's so kute how ken's like a neat freak! ken is a big sweetheart! :wub: makes me love him more .. hee.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha awww man....i missed all the action! :lol:

hecks yeah you did! gosh.. where were you anywaise!

you're so funny.... *keep your heart down* hahahha.... the war is not over actually, there are might be SILENT WAR.... lmao!
oh it's never over! it'll never be over! i'm just choosing to walk away from it. & i'm focusing on ken.. sigh... i'm bout to have heartattack because of him! ahhh!

nikki1786

LizQuen

lol. i'm watching the after interview of ken & noi. ken called noi a hippie. haha. it's so kute how ken's like a neat freak! ken is a big sweetheart! :wub: makes me love him more .. hee.

he's one of the HOTTEST DADDY ever....:) coz he's still hot even though they going to have a baby... btw, he can celebrate Father's day! :)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult

oh it's never over! it'll never be over! i'm just choosing to walk away from it. & i'm focusing on ken.. sigh... i'm bout to have heartattack because of him! ahhh!
way to be the bigger person ^_^ ...i was practicing guitar because i thought no one was in here that late! lol...but i was wrong...well it was late where i live

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
he's one of the HOTTEST DADDY ever....:) coz he's still hot even though they going to have a baby... btw, he can celebrate Father's day! :)

oh i know... noi is soooo f-ing lucky! it's kute when he said "i think noi is more adorable when she's prego" awee... sweetness.. i'm depressed now... :(

nikki1786

LizQuen

my heart beats faster when i see R scenes.... lol.... though i know im a very sick person... its related to my heart... but the hell i care.. as long as i feel so wanna watch the scenes.. and makes me happy... i dont care if i have a heart attack anytime coz its a good heart attack... lmao

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
way to be the bigger person ^_^ ...i was practicing guitar because i thought no one was in here that late! lol...but i was wrong...well it was late where i live
i'm working on it! haha. still not all that good lol. i can be a total biatch & go all up in their face & say all this BS, but what's the point :lol: they are not worth my time & breath... ken is... :D

& it was just awesome last nite! haha.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i know everybody here is wishing to be Ken's girl.... sorry guys... but yeah, Noi rocks the top of the world coz she got Ken....lol

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
lmao....What page is the "war" on?! Is it about JLR and SB? And it's not really a "war", I am sad to say that JLR got its a$$ beat down (i'm secretly crying...I still love JLR, but I can admit that SB had a great ending). (Still laughing...)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
my heart beats faster when i see R scenes.... lol.... though i know im a very sick person... its related to my heart... but the hell i care.. as long as i feel so wanna watch the scenes.. and makes me happy... i dont care if i have a heart attack anytime coz its a good heart attack... lmao

oh the rawr scenes where intense! i mean, i would never want any girl to get rape in real life but that's how lakorns are. Rawrs are the norms for lakorns & it's been around for sooooo long! i mean, the difference between real life rape & lakorn rape is there really isn't any physically abuse. pra'ek just force themselves on nang'ek & bam! they did it & it's over. ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen

hahaha.... i was like waiting last night for hours.. but the people here is still sleeping, though i saw noy, posted at 4am....:)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
owned owned owned owned by Noy!! heheh

i know everybody here is wishing to be Ken's girl.... sorry guys... but yeah, Noi rocks the top of the world coz she got Ken....lol
oh i knoww... he's like a real life prince to noi! man.. i'm so jealous! but i love Noi [her style isn't the best.. but she's a kool person hehe.]

lmao....What page is the "war" on?! Is it about JLR and SB? And it's not really a "war", I am sad to say that JLR got its a$$ beat down (i'm secretly crying...I still love JLR, but I can admit that SB had a great ending). (Still laughing...)
it's in the SB rating thread. SB got 25 on ratings & it beat JLR. & then hell broke loose! muahhaaah. :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen

oh the rawr scenes where intense! i mean, i would never want any girl to get rape in real life but that's how lakorns are. Rawrs are the norms for lakorns & it's been around for sooooo long! i mean, the difference between real life rape & lakorn rape is there really isn't any physically abuse. pra'ek just force themselves on nang'ek & bam! they did it & it's over. ^_^

you gotta point there.... i think if they'll put the "abuse" scenes... the televiewers wouldn't agree to the actress... that she fell in love...

but honestly, i have a friend.... she got her bf who beats her, she told me that even though he beats her.. she still loves him and nothing can't take that away from her... (she's really fighting her love for that Jerk)... right now, her bf is not beating her anymore.... they got baby now...:)

maybe the reason why the guy beats her is because she one hell PLAYGIRL...