[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHA OMG....your responses always put a smile on my face haha...
yeah..no names are being mentioned, but ey..if you feel guilty...lol :lol:
we're ok..just having some fun... ;)

and btw noy, would happen to have that song, i cant find it on my Zaza cd's lol

i might use Patisade Kao Bai by Aof Peck Ice...really good song!
lol. i have zaza's song i can upload it for you yea?

nikki1786

LizQuen

lol...... we just wanna make fun for to what we are talking about.... (makes me feel so relaxing)

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
people are way to serious..some left this thread because i mentioned spies and i see their sc on jlr thread for last post
have some fun

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
okay then. hopefully this will not get out of hand. i think i am getting the hang of this. :)
haha glad to hear you're getting used to this

people are way to serious..some left this thread because i mentioned spies and i see their sc on jlr thread for last post
have some fun
HAHAAHAHAHAHAAH maybe it was the guilt :lol:
or maybe we're just too daym ANNOYING!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAH

here you go riah! <--- i heart you too. :wub:

& here's zaza - job pai dai laew
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5pd6zf

yeah i agree with riah, your comments are too funny! you are blunt about your comment but you make it funny :loool:
thanx girl!!! ^_^ :kiss:

nikki1786

LizQuen
this is for the SPIES out there.... to see the TALK OF THE TOWN....lmao

whoever says that she's looks like a whore here... im gonna kill that person (you will see my LEELA side)

i love this photo so much.. she looks so classy here....

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling

Don't laugh, but i do FEEL guilty, like i'm CHEATING on JLR! Ok its ok to laugh (i'm laughing at myself!) This site makes me laugh alot :p

I didn't know that Zaza was still around, I haven't heard any of her music in the U.S. since like the late 1990s-early 2000s, when i was in high school and starting college:)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i hope just like here in this thread.. the SB mv's will reach a hundred.... hahahahhaha
i love this thread! so entertaining & calming & it cracks me up! chong made me choke on water last time cuz she posted the anime of kawee's eye brow raising .. man ... i almost died!

have some fun
tell me about it! they just need some grey goose in their system to get loose.. haha.

awee .man i sooo gotta peee! i've been holding it in for like an hour now!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Don't laugh, but i do FEEL guilty, like i'm CHEATING on JLR! Ok its ok to laugh (i'm laughing at myself!) This site makes me laugh alot :p

I didn't know that Zaza was still around, I haven't heard any of her music in the U.S. since like the late 1990s-early 2000s, when i was in high school and starting college:)
hahah its ok to cheat

really...zaza had a new album out i think it was last year...i loved it by the way...oh man, maybe i'll use a song from that album

where have you been girl?? :lol:

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
have some fun
uh. i went on the jum leuy ruk thread before. does that make me a spy too? oh no. but i like them both. i am still watching sawan bieng. wait, do you like jum leuy ruk too since you go on there too right or am i completely wrong since your comments suggest something else? i am confused now.