[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
who said anne looked like a whore??...yeah its called being top-modelish..hasnt anyone seen AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL..they do shoots like this all the time

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hense my siggy comment :lol:
lol exactly!

wow. how many mv are there now? i know there are lot, lost count. i really them though.
there are lots.. .haha.

haha glad to hear you're getting used to this
HAHAAHAHAHAHAAH maybe it was the guilt :lol:
or maybe we're just too daym ANNOYING!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAH

thanx girl!!! ^_^ :kiss:

yesh.. we're so damn annoying. we're always at each other's throat, claiming pages, off topic & talking about ken & his fine ass... :drool:

who said ann looks like a whore. i guess they must have not seen modeling before.
where have you been Fun?!?!

i think ann looks goregous in those pictures! her hair screams & i love it. that's the whole point of her hair, it goes with the whole dress. i F-ing love it! :)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
uh. i went on the jum leuy ruk thread before. does that make me a spy too? oh no. but i like them both. i am still watching sawan bieng. wait, do you like jum leuy ruk too since you go on there too right or am i completely wrong since your comments suggest something else? i am confused now.
hahahahahahahaah......let me look for that post again where iluvnumandoil said in big red letters I HATE JLR :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
guys... RELAX im jsut warning... coz the spies MIGHT say "she looks like a whore in these pics"... and when they got back to their thread they will talk about it....

riah, i guess they are not really watching america's next top model and runway project... geez.... they need to know about fashion more.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
uh. i went on the jum leuy ruk thread before. does that make me a spy too? oh no. but i like them both. i am still watching sawan bieng. wait, do you like jum leuy ruk too since you go on there too right or am i completely wrong since your comments suggest something else? i am confused now.
i used to go on there when jlr aired but tuned out becauae it not all cracked up to be and then that rr chick made meHATE IT
that thread is STUPID :p people spam like no tomorrow ...if i were admin...i'd lock that thread up for good! take note, i said it, oh yea!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
guys... RELAX im jsut warning... coz the spies MIGHT say "she looks like a whore in these pics"... and when they got back to their thread they will talk about it....

riah, i guess they are not really watching america's next top model and runway project... geez.... they need to know about fashion more.
ahaha oh i gotcha...by the way bellefire, whats your name? i dont think i caught it, same with iluvnumandoil..it would be easier to use names than s/n's

yeah...the only difference is that anne is like 5'2, or 5'4..something like that, and those models are like over 6 ft haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i used to go on there when jlr aired but tuned out becauae it not all cracked up to be and then that rr chick made meHATE IT
that thread is STUPID :p people spam like no tomorrow ...if i were admin...i'd lock that thread up for good! take note, i said it, oh yea!
lol. :lol:

TOTALLY NOY!!!!!!!! love her hair and her pose.... :wub:
the whole theme of the photoshoot is "talk of the town" or whatever it's called... so they are suppose to be dramatic & that is what i call dramatic & i love it!

nikki1786

LizQuen
ahaha oh i gotcha...by the way bellefire, whats your name? i dont think i caught it, same with iluvnumandoil..it would be easier to use names than s/n's

yeah...the only difference is that anne is like 5'2, or 5'4..something like that, and those models are like over 6 ft haha

NIKKI :) im NIKKI1786 in youtube...lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

oh i know i always thought ann was tall when i hear she's like 5'2-5'4 i was like what the hell?! deng.. she's short... :lol:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
hahahahahahahaahhaahah OMG...i am laughing my A** off from reading that last part of your comment
btw..i didnt like anne's hair in the shoot either...but i still loved it none the less..very hi-so you cld say

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
hahah its ok to cheat

really...zaza had a new album out i think it was last year...i loved it by the way...oh man, maybe i'll use a song from that album

where have you been girl?? :lol:

the last lakorn I watched was with my mom and it was Tam Hua Jai Sood Laa? with mew and willy. Dude I live in the middle of California, not alot of asianess going on! But i do miss Thailand, I was born there, but grew up in the U.S. I just started watching lakorns again!!! Because when of my caucasian friend watchs them and she ain't even asian. how sad is that? lol:)

do you know where can I hear Zaza's new music?