[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
how old are you now?
have no idea... but Noy keeps rocking on it... last time... TeeRuk owned the 500.
arrgh.. i have not owned a major page... i guess it wasn't meant to be for me.. i always get the page before or after.. haha.

wow i am watching episode 2 right now and this went up three pages when i lasted checked. wow.
lol this thread jumps pretty fast! haha. but you'll get the hang of it ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh noo not f4f.. somebody else.. they hardly come around anywaise.. so they're not important... :lol:

i see, well then... we keep on rockin' guys.. i guess we're out of topic... coz we discuss about our age, height... etc.... hehehe

but its still fun.. knowing.. that little by little we get to know each other...:)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i like paul. we are talking about paul pattarapon right?
we were... i like his singing ability.. his appearance.. naw.. not my type.. lol.

Ken, Willy, Dom, charkit <--- now those are my type! :drool: [kashie is gonna kill me for talking about charkit!]

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
i don't think so.. i know somebody in here is 14... i dont know.. :huh:

but SB appeals to the older crowd... :lol:

welcome to the club riah! you're an adult! ^_^
really a 14 yr old somewhere in here? how did she handle the 4 r's?? hahaha

how old are you now?
have no idea... but Noy keeps rocking on it... last time... TeeRuk owned the 500.
haha...i'm actually pretty mature for my age...atleast i think so....i'm 17, turning 18 in december...graduating next month :yahoo: ...but yeah, i run with the older crowd lol...i'm always the D.D.

o0o0o yeah 600 is up for grabs...