[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
noy when is your bday in october mine is october too
october 29! wahooo! hehe.

really a 14 yr old somewhere in here? how did she handle the 4 r's?? hahaha
haha...i'm actually pretty mature for my age...atleast i think so....i'm 17, turning 18 in december...graduating next month :yahoo: ...but yeah, i run with the older crowd lol...i'm always the D.D.

o0o0o yeah 600 is up for grabs...
no.. i dont think she's 14.. i remember her talking about being in college... :huh:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
wow. there are fourteen users on. has there been more before?
yeah, when it was airing, i think when i came on one time it was like 33

we were... i like his singing ability.. his appearance.. naw.. not my type.. lol.

Ken, Willy, Dom, charkit <--- now those are my type! :drool: [kashie is gonna kill me for talking about charkit!]
I AGREE!! Ken/Willy/Chakrit/Rome are deffinly my type...btw, where has kashie been?!! she's missing out

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
we were... i like his singing ability.. his appearance.. naw.. not my type.. lol.

Ken, Willy, Dom, charkit <--- now those are my type! :drool: [kashie is gonna kill me for talking about charkit!]
i like paul a lot. but my love are tik and num. i really like chakrit and ken too.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeah, when it was airing, i think when i came on one time it was like 33
I AGREE!! Ken/Willy/Chakrit/Rome are deffinly my type...btw, where has kashie been?!! she's missing out

kashie was on last nite & she was on fire too! haha. she said what was on her mind! gooo kashieee! :dude:

nikki1786

LizQuen
arrgh.. i have not owned a major page... i guess it wasn't meant to be for me.. i always get the page before or after.. haha.
lol this thread jumps pretty fast! haha. but you'll get the hang of it ^_^
you don't lose a topic at least... i was a little surprise when i started reading the Si**** W**...

haha...i'm actually pretty mature for my age...atleast i think so....i'm 17, turning 18 in december...graduating next month :yahoo: ...but yeah, i run with the older crowd lol...i'm always the D.D.

wow... we're on a same month....:) noy and ilovenumandoil are in a same month too....:) yeah everybody is for grabbing the 600 page...:)

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling

what? there are four rape scenes. wow. that is a lot for just one lakorn.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you don't lose a topic at least... i was a little surprise when i started reading the Si**** W**...
wow... we're on a same month....:) noy and ilovenumandoil are in a same month too....:) yeah everybody is for grabbing the 600 page...:)

lol. i decided no more competition for me & claiming pages... hehe ^_^ whoever gets it congrats! but if it's a newbie.. i will hunt you down... <_<

awwewe... you weren't suppose to know that! :eek:

really mine is 26
awe that's kool 3 days apart! i wont forget your birthday now! :)

nikki1786

LizQuen

lol. i decided no more competition for me & claiming pages... hehe ^_^ whoever gets it congrats! but if it's a newbie.. i will hunt you down... <_<

i say if we still talk about Sb until october and december... we're gonna greet each other's happy b-day...

btw, what's the happy birthday in thai?
in filipino its "maligayang kaarawan"....:)

p.s.

ken is october guy right?

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
hahah..woops...did i let that slip...my bad...but yeah..that was the SURPRISE of this lakorn..one of the reasons why i think SB recieved a high rating

i dunno with riah, im december 17...:)
really, mine is 13! haha

hahaha noy...you're too funny..yeah i hate it when newbies get the major pages...