[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
nope, i haven't visit JLR thread yet but i do visit Botan Greep Sood Tai for the upcoming lakorn of Ateam... since wishbone is the Ateam fanatic and the one who subbed the JLR that i watched in youtube....

but i did member myself lately her in SW for Botan Greep Sood Tai and Sawan Bieng...:)
i like wishbone too. i watch all my thai lakorns from her and some other youtube users. i cannot wait to watch that too. but i am really waiting for the lakorn with rome and rita.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hi kashie! how's the battling going?
it's going well..i'm not trying to be mean..but the one i'm arguing w/ kinda don't make much sense..seem like she tinks she's winning but apprantly she's just throwing some random stuff @ me and the thread...bringing in Ann's bf...like wth :huh: ...anyways go check it out if u wanna know

where is noy? :ph34r:

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
because they were debating which one is better if SB or JLR. since SB and JLR have the same SLAP-and-KISS story....

so far SB leads the top.:D talk of the town...
whose they? the jum leuy ruk people? i thought they were nice to me, they said hi to me too.
top of what? i think i saw it before, is it the ratings?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it's going well..i'm not trying to be mean..but the one i'm arguing w/ kinda don't make much sense..seem like she tinks she's winning but apprantly she's just throwing some random stuff @ me and the thread...bringing in Ann's bf...like wth :huh: ...anyways go check it out if u wanna know

who the rr brod..i just wanna :arrg:

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
LOL..i'm Kashie jah..ehehhe :wub:

nice to meet you..see tat u just registered today..welcome to the forum..and for you're question..no i don't like Sawan Bieng.....i LOVE sawan bieng..i'm obessed w/ it...lol
hi there kashie. nice to meet you. i see. so do you love chakrit too? i think you were the one they mention before.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
OWNED BY LILXGXRIAH​

we need to debate more
WE DO...so many things i wanna say..lol

do you girls spy too? i went on there before since i like jum leuy ruk, but i did not see you girls there. do you girls go invisible often too?
hahahaha....no we dont spy...if i were to go to the JLR thread, i would let it be known...i have more pride than to MAKE MYSELF invisibile (ahem)to you spies(ahem)...i used to make banners and stuff for that thread...but i've made way more for SB!
i have a question. who is kashie? does she like sawan bieng too?
kashie! I love KASHIE!! haha....umm if you read other threads i'm pretty sure you'll figure out if she loves SB or not lol

btw..i see you kashie!! HEY!....nice job in the SB vs. JLR thread ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen

i dunno... she's out for awhile.. im guessing that she's might went to the thread to go check it out or battling...

its better be safe.. im done with JLR... im only waiting for Botan Greep Sood Tai series if there's anything new of Ateam... im just still wondering why do they have to bring up about SB and JLR.... they still good dramas though... but im still in fever of SB right now...

i haven't visit JLR thread eversince im nw here...

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
WE DO...so many things i wanna say..lol
hahahaha....no we dont spy...if i were to go to the JLR thread, i would let it be known...i have more pride than to MAKE MYSELF invisibile (ahem)to you spies(ahem)...i used to make banners and stuff for that thread...but i've made way more for SB!

btw..i see you kashie!! HEY!....nice job in the SB vs. JLR thread ^_^
my tummy hurts gurl :loool: stop it