[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol.... kashie you made a thread for Sb and JLR?
im gonna check it out later...wow its at war now!!!!!! :eek:
no i didn't..just fighting in the thread Tinah had up yesterday about how SB's rating topped JLR's rating...eheheh

kashie, they are only looking for negative gossips about ann.... fight for it! aja!
i know...there's noting negative about her..so they can try and look...ehehehe

wow. this sounds very intense. i think that we should be the bigger people and not stoop down to their level.
oh..on we didn't..well i didn't i don't tink..or else i would have alreadie brought Aff's BF in on the battle too...her bf isn't very good looking either i dun knoe why she's coming out to attack Ann's bf...and dun get me started on Pinky... :rolleyes:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
kashie, they are only looking for negative gossips about ann.... fight for it! aja!
i dont see why they are going after her bf..they been together for almost 8 years!!!
plus, not to be mean...but Aff's bf isn't all that either! he's a police officer or w/e...atleas p'A does a lot of humanitarian stuff with anne

nikki1786

LizQuen
i dont see why they are going after her bf..they been together for almost 8 years!!!
plus, not to be mean...but Aff's bf isn't all that either! he's a police officer or w/e...atleas p'A does a lot of humanitarian stuff with anne

really!?! i didnt know that aff's bf is a police officer.... lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
girls i haven't even finish episode 12 yet..can't bring myself to do it..lol...trying to finish it tonite..tried last nite..but i stopped in the middle..ehehe
i gotta watch episode 12 after wishbone is done... lol

hahaha omg...pinky....man..i'm not hating on the Aum or Aff, jus the ppl sticking up for their lakorn...its just they are in denial that SB KICKED JLR'S BUTT :p :tease:

honestly, when i went to botan greep sood tai thread.. i was like saying " i hope A forgets P and be with A"... lmao.... but every fsans expecting the chemistry of their love teams... like us.. we want ken and ann together but Noi's the lucky one, same with Pinky... but for the police officer of Aff... i dunno.... im still surprise knowing Aff's bf... is.... (nevermind)

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
do you girls have to say that? why can we not just be civil people and enjoy the thing we have in common: lakorns?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow. i went on the thread of sawan bieng beat jum leuy ruk. that is scary stuff there.
i know rite...dun worrie you'll get the courage once you're here for a long time...i was so shy wen i first came on SarnWorld..eheheh

Xm&sX..wat may Kashie call you by?..did you see my welcome a like two pages back??

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
do you girls have to say that? why can we not just be civil people and enjoy the thing we have in common: lakorns?
i tried i honestly did..there was a point where i stop comparing..just enjoyed the lakorn...but not everyone tinks the way you do..just go kinda angry wen "they" questioned why we even like Sawan Bieng...brought in Ann's bf...and poked at Ken...ehehe..not my Ken..anyting but my ken theeradeth