[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
bashing is still bad. i think we should talk about lakorns and stuff. that is what it is all about right?
tat's wat it is reallie about..tis is acutallie the first battle / war / debate watever u call this ting tat happened on Sarnworld since i was here...

well i tink i would be worse to keep it in and burst out all at once..better to let it out little at a time like this...i remember in the beginning we all felt tension but no one wanted to admit the competition....until..ehehehe

sorrie dear tat you have to be here wen tis happens...just ignore us and enjoy the rest of the forum..

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
MS just got a wrong timing.... that she encounter today that SB is on battle.... but actually this thread much more fun.. talking about lot of things about SB, desires for Ken, Ann's acting in SB, SB MV's, joking around.. .and lot of stuff.:)
i guess i did choose a wrong day to become a member :(

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
excatly :lol: tat's the point..that's why we're responding back & front so much...ehehee...and tat's the reason why i responded in the first place everyone has their title to their opinion but she comes out questioning the reasons why we even like Sawan Bieng for...stating it falls under the typical thai lakorn storyline forgetting tat JLR has an even more TYPICAL storyline than SB..

dun worrie...just for fun...probably not gonna last long...
i see. maybe this girl wants to know to the reason, like a curious george. okay.

nikki1786

LizQuen
tat's wat it is reallie about..tis is acutallie the first battle / war / debate watever u call this ting tat happened on Sarnworld since i was here...

well i tink i would be worse to keep it in and burst out all at once..better to let it out little at a time like this...i remember in the beginning we all felt tension but no one wanted to admit the competition....until..ehehehe

sorrie dear tat you have to be here wen tis happens...just ignore us and enjoy the rest of the forum..

maybe because that JLR was a little surprise with SB's thread reaching 500+.... then started to make some negative comments about SB....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess i did choose a wrong day to become a member :(
i hope we're not scaring u away jah..

but honestly i have to tell you Sarnworld is actuallie one of the nicest forum i'm on..the other forums are like worse..and the worse ting about the other forums are tat the admin joins in on the fights and take side and all...but not Sarn...she's the admin and she's alwaise neutral..tat's why i love her :D

nikki1786

LizQuen
i hope we're not scaring u away jah..

but honestly i have to tell you Sarnworld is actuallie one of the nicest forum i'm on..the other forums are like worse..and the worse ting about the other forums are tat the admin joins in on the fights and take side and all...but not Sarn...she's the admin and she's alwaise neutral..tat's why i love her :D

TRUE.. .Sarn loves all the lakorns here and stuff... but never side if ever there are battles going on between the thread...:)