[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i see. so which one do you like arguing with then? i feel fascinated by this whole drama thing.
i dun like arguing w/ anyone...

but the two tat i dislike..i won't state one of them..but i will this particular one..cuz i'm sick of her..and i tink her name is so racist..i even PM sarn about her username once because i was so offended by it..her username is Anti-Hmong...i'm hmong so tat's freaking racist!! she's not on often just every now and then just to piss ppl off

nikki1786

LizQuen
so this is all for fun and you girls do not really mean what you say?

im sure kashie will say YES.. definetly.... when i was new here.. i just wanted to be updated about the episodes coz i can't wait... so im glad i found some spoilers here....lmao

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
tat's wat it is reallie about..tis is acutallie the first battle / war / debate watever u call this ting tat happened on Sarnworld since i was here...

well i tink i would be worse to keep it in and burst out all at once..better to let it out little at a time like this...i remember in the beginning we all felt tension but no one wanted to admit the competition....until..ehehehe

sorrie dear tat you have to be here wen tis happens...just ignore us and enjoy the rest of the forum..
i like the forum. it is very easy to access. but i think that the whole thing is interesting. better to let everything out in the open and not bottle up inside or else it will grow inside and eat you alive.

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
i hope we're not scaring u away jah..

but honestly i have to tell you Sarnworld is actuallie one of the nicest forum i'm on..the other forums are like worse..and the worse ting about the other forums are tat the admin joins in on the fights and take side and all...but not Sarn...she's the admin and she's alwaise neutral..tat's why i love her :D
no. i am having fun. i see, then i made the right choice in coming to this forum.

nikki1786

LizQuen
kashie is having fever for Ken right now... hahahah

here's a GIF i made Kashie... i think you already saw this..coz i post this two days ago here...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
kashie, she is one mess up... she just want to ruin your craving for SB....lol... good you got a good battle over her...lol
she can keep doing it..cuz it only help motivate my crave even more..makes me wanna keep tis thread up tat much more..so she can continue :lol:

i tink from now on ..i'll just simply reply w/ this smilie
..cuz apprantly she doesn't make much sense..just throwing in random stuff..she's sweet beside this topic..but i'm kinda tired arguing...