[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
she can keep doing it..cuz it only help motivate my crave even more..makes me wanna keep tis thread up tat much more..so she can continue :lol:

i tink from now on ..i'll just simply reply w/ this smilie
..cuz apprantly she doesn't make much sense..just throwing in random stuff..she's sweet beside this topic..but i'm kinda tired arguing...
that is good to hear. maybe she is doing the same too. so she is a nice person, just random??

nikki1786

LizQuen
that is good to know. arguing is tiring. that is sad. i am hmong too. sad to know that racism still exist in forums too.

if only i can use my WITCH CRAFT skills here on the internet... i've already put some curse to whoever is RACIST here.... i've experience that when i got into college.... i got revenge on her.... she said finally sorry....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
if only i can use my WITCH CRAFT skills here on the internet... i've already put some curse to whoever is RACIST here.... i've experience that when i got into college.... i got revenge on her.... she said finally sorry....
good tat's how you do it... :arrg:

nikki1786

LizQuen
good tat's how you do it... :arrg:

i made my own voodoo doll, its an ancient voodoo doll now coz i made it 5 years ago.... then i have my pentagle (ritual stuff), then black candles and my sacred book.... my mom bought the sacred book for me on my 18th b-day.. because she knew i was into witch craft stuff... im a werid person.. i should say.. but they didn't know im into other stuffs too... i like to explore, that is why im learning latin at the same time... i ahve my black diary too that will curse the people if whoever reads it after i died...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i made my own voodoo doll, its an ancient voodoo doll now coz i made it 5 years ago.... then i have my pentagle (ritual stuff), then black candles and my sacred book.... my mom bought the sacred book for me on my 18th b-day.. because she knew i was into witch craft stuff... im a werid person.. i should say.. but they didn't know im into other stuffs too... i like to explore, that is why im learning latin at the same time... i ahve my black diary too that will curse the people if whoever reads it after i died...
omg really?! that's crazy. witch craft scares me... :huh: