[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
guys... by 4:30am... im gonna sleep already..ok... its.... 3:22am right now... my eyes starts to getting teary...

i was at editing for hours... then i did came back her after the GIF's i made...

anyways, i'll be sleeping for 3 hours only or then i'll be back by 9:00AM... i dunno what is the equivalent of 9am to ur time...:)

nikki1786

LizQuen
omg...wth...you werent even here and got a freakin page...and no i dont think you're going to get page 600 haha...nikki can be the spy :lol:
anne looks gorgeous in that IMAGE pic

lol.... take note: while passing by to JLR thread this is what i've said awhile ago....

"im just here to pass down this GIF pic of my versus mode... at least im not a spy to read all the topics here"...lol

maybe i just notice that they keep spamming DESPERATELY coz it reached a thousand already about their page....lmao

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
lol.... take note: while passing by to JLR thread this is what i've said awhile ago....

"im just here to pass down this GIF pic of my versus mode... at least im not a spy to read all the topics here"...lol

maybe i just notice that they keep spamming DESPERATELY coz it reached a thousand already about their page....lmao
hahaha....well a realiable source jus pm and said that they think we're gonna copy them and make a wiki of the SB sisters since they have one for the JLR sisters...i was just like wth??...who cares! :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahaha....well a realiable source jus pm and said that they think we're gonna copy them and make a wiki of the SB sisters since they have one for the JLR sisters...i was just like wth??...who cares! :lol:

hahaha... yup... TRULY, MADLY, DEEPLY....

at least we are here talking about some other things....

what if i did say my lines awhile ago to them (your nothing but a second rate trying hard copy cat)... they might rest back on me....lmao

CAREBEARS!!!!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
did you read wat tinah posted, that SB was so great that a movie production company delayed their premiere because it was airing the same night as the end of SB....hahaha...its cool to hear that SB is affecting so many other other things

nikki1786

LizQuen
did you read wat tinah posted, that SB was so great that a movie production company delayed their premiere because it was airing the same night as the end of SB....hahaha...its cool to hear that SB is affecting so many other other things

that is why SB is the talk of the TOWN..... *fever with SB*

SB rocks!:)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it was awesome wasn't it! ^_^

that is why SB is the talk of the TOWN..... *fever with SB*

SB rocks!:)

okay so i posted my reason why i loveee sb in the sb beat jlr rating. hahah

nikki1786

LizQuen
it was awesome wasn't it! ^_^
okay so i posted my reason why i loveee sb in the sb beat jlr rating. hahah

no wonder the LIPS magazine pose of Ken and Ann are very catchy and it say "talk of the town"...:)

dang! it really catch my attention...:)

p.s.

love Ann's shoes here... :)

nikki1786

LizQuen
im gonna sleep any minute now... lmao its 4AM here already.. but im sure i'll come back later to spam with you guys... glad that i got insomnia... lol