[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
gosh!....it seems like this weekend is so long and its all because SB has ended!........no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait to see more of ken and ann...i really want to see more of ken and ann!

love them together!

i hope there is a new one soon!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Wow! Almost 600pgs!! It was just around 550 yesterday! Or maybe I'm just stupid! But yeah! Almost 600pgs!! We're still going strong!!

I wish I could make MVs but I don't have the programs! :( But you guys are doing a great job with making them!! I'm enjoying the mvs you all have made! I still haven't gotten over this Lakorn yet! It'll probably take me months to get over it!!

I have HW so I'll come back later or tomorrow to help spam again!!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Wow! Almost 600pgs!! It was just around 550 yesterday! Or maybe I'm just stupid! But yeah! Almost 600pgs!! We're still going strong!!
I wish I could make MVs but I don't have the programs! :( But you guys are doing a great job with making them!! I'm enjoying the mvs you all have made! I still haven't gotten over this Lakorn yet! It'll probably take me months to get over it!!
I have HW so I'll come back later or tomorrow to help spam again!!

i'm pretty sure the program is free...its called Windows Movie Maker...it came with my computer lol

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
^^^yeah we did some major posting last night...due to some conflicts between SB and JLR..but we all know who won in the end...Ratings dont lie!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha....loser :p oh i just read what you wrote in the Sb vs JLR thread....hahaha i swear i dont see whats the whole point on having a lakorn rule the universe :huh: ...still doesnt change the RATINGS!!! :lol:
omg, seriously. i mean, okay, rule the world/universe doesn't mean i'm gonna like JLR more. it makes me love SB even more! gosh.. i'm in love with that lakorn! i had a dream about ken last nite too... :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg... i spelled repeat wrong... :loool:

i got my lil sister hooked on SB... she was crying when she saw kawee crying... hahaha.