[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...gotta get to bed now. Work tomorrow <_<

I had soooo much fun!

You girls made my night! THANKS! *kisses & hugs*

Sweet dreams! Oh no...I take that back. If anyone of you dare dream about getting it on with Ken...may you see me in your nightmare the following night! Muahahahaha!!!!!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh i know still having more mvs coming but probably won't start til next weekend cuz of finals ... sigh.. semester's almost done!!! yesh!

that's good:).... it's summer here anyways.. and i've been attending seminars and fashion shows recently... for our requirements in our project....:) im glad im done with my finals...:)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

I had soooo much fun!

Sweet dreams! Oh no...I take that back. If anyone of you dare dream about getting it on with Ken...may you see me in your nightmare the following night! Muahahahaha!!!!!!!
awee.. i gotta go too! i'm bout to get in trouble! yikes!

bye ladies! sorry can't spam longer!

nikki1786

LizQuen

I had soooo much fun!

its the *psycho music entrance* for sure..... LMAO

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
gawd its hillarious how they block out all the alcohol. lmao it reminds me of that movie M.A.I.D when they were watching dramas and the knife got blurred out and one of the maids was like omg i think the t.v is broken. and then the other maids tell her its being blurred out. and so she's like why do they do that we know that he's holding a knife...lmao
ken and ann are great together. all the baby scenes make me think of him and noi..awww

nikki1786

LizQuen
guys, my NEW MV of SB... hope you like it... coz i love the song since i was in grade school but this song is a revive.... i still don't get the title, i dunno why its called "214" but the lyrics are so good...

my brother told me that its the number of the motel or hotel that the guy and the girl check in... the song has a story which takes place to the room number or something.... (obviously, you know why the guy and girl are in that room....)

here's the link anyways, hope you like my MV...:)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Uwmn1vK3UQk

luke mejares

am i real
do the words i speak before you
Make you feel

That the love I have for you
Will see no ending?

Well, if you look into my eyes
Then you should know
That there is nothing here to doubt
Nothing to fear
And you can lay your questions down
'Cause if you'll hold me
We can fade into the night
And you'll know

The world could die
And everything may lie
Still you shouldn't cry
'Cause time may pass
But longer than it'll last

I'll be by your side

Take my hand
And gently close your eyes
So you could understand

That there's no greater love tonight
Than what I've for you
Well, if you feel the same way for me
Then let go

We can journey to a garden no one knows
Life is short, my darling
Tell me that you love me
So we can fade into the night
And you'll know

The world could die
And everything may lie
Still you shoudn't cry
'Cause time may pass
And everything won't last

But I'll be by your side
Forever by your side
So you won't cry

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hey. i dont know what else to say but hey. lol.

spam girl spam! :lol:

same here!! hopefully we can all spam in here this weekend :p ^_^ !! weekdays are just so bad for me haha...i dont have time for anything!!....kinda sad that this is in the old lakorn section...
omg... my heart dropped when i went to current lakorns & SB wasn't in there... wahhhh! i'm still sad... but the hot pictures of ken makes up for it.... :lol: