[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
^ you are not the only one. i havent been active in here. i going to make a list of my favorite scenes later from ep 1 to end.

nothing to watch right now. i know there are still some but it is not like i want to see see it, you know what i mean.

nikki1786

LizQuen
^ you are not the only one. i havent been active in here. i going to make a list of my favorite scenes later from ep 1 to end.

nothing to watch right now. i know there are still some but it is not like i want to see see it, you know what i mean.

thats good..:)

im also making another MV for SB....:)

let's rock the YT!

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
i just been to jlr thread and it was just full of: i own this page, hello, i own this page. you own this page, etc. i hope this thread does not go that far. i mean a little out of hand there. why am i fusing in sb thread instead. i dont know. i just miss it dearly.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I ORDERED A SET OF SB; CANT WAIT TO REALLY WATCH IT. I HAVE NOTHING TO WATCH OMG...

SO SAD AND DISAPPOINTED THAT THERE WILL NO MORE KAVEE/NARIN AIRING SIGH***

I CAN PICTURE MR. HOTT KAVEE IN EACH COLOR SHIRT. I MEAN THAT GUY LOOKED AMAZING DROPPED DEAD GORGOUS IN A REGULAR COLOR T-SHIRT...

***DROOLS***

nikki1786

LizQuen
i just been to jlr thread and it was just full of: i own this page, hello, i own this page. you own this page, etc. i hope this thread does not go that far. i mean a little out of hand there. why am i fusing in sb thread instead. i dont know. i just miss it dearly.

they said to be COPYCATS....

anyways guys CRAIGNJOS of YT send me this wallpaper of Ken...:)

i like it so much.... look....

fun

Expired Sarnie
no its just an expression on how hot and juciy he is... lol... i would love to lick him though!!! :lol:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult

omg seriously. in the SB/JLR fever thread, this one girl is starting ish again saying how thai lakorn is stupid & how oum ruk was stupid. i'm like seriously if you're gonna bash lakorns, why the "F" are you in here. stick do what you're use to.

like i said earlier in the thread... "don't start what you can't finish Biiatchhhh"
omg...are you freaking serious???.....jus drop it!! geez..these girls wanna start shit hahaha...like WTH

ch7 lakorns hasnt been so great latly. not just this year but for the past 2-3 or maybe even longer. well, for me...
i know...i'm not a big fan of Ch7 really....their lakorns are so boring...like they feel so draggy

yeah...well atleast when we own a page, we still tlk about or stay on topic lol....COPYCATS