[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aww...i need to get the dvd's!! i'm so jealous of you guys!!...anyways..i miss my SB ladies too!!
wth..you come in and automatically get a page??!!...geez...why do i even bother...hahaha

i miss my SB Ladies dearly too...awww whats wrong ceda?? what depressing things in your life?? :huh: ...well you can always find comfort here ^_^ ...yeah..nothing to do after sb...i've been watching the old stuff...and practicing guitar...learning some new songs and what not..not too many thai songs out there to learn on the net..atleast i cant find em...right now..the only thai song i'm learning is Peacemaker-Suan Gern...somewhat of a sad song...reminds me of Thom everytime i hear it hahahahaha :lol:

Nothing serious...just work, family, and love...basic human problems.

WOW! You play the guitar? That's awesome! I am SUPER at "GUITAR HERO". LOL! I love it. I wish I can play, but my fingers are waaaaaaaaaaay too small. I started with the violin, OFMG...too boring. Then I got hooked on the piano, but couldn't afford the classes anymore...I was younger then and my parents were on welfare at that time. *sigh* I should have stick with the piano cause I loved it! But dang...that was like 800 years ago. LOL.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LILXGXRIAH...talking about guitars, something really happened to me last weekend. You know how I'm like soooooo good at "GUITAR HERO" right...right! Anyhow...on Sunday, I dyed my hair with a dark/red brown, and then I put some highlights on. I hadn't played Guitar Hero in ages so I turned it on...played it and next thing I know, an hour went by. I was supposed to leave the highlights on for only 15 minutes. By the time I washed it out, it was bright, ugly, orange-gy color. It was freaking ugly. So I had my little brother go buy me some new hair dye. It didn't really help, but it looks a little better now.

Ok...I'm just babbling right now.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
good afternoon my SB ladies. :)

I really miss you gals. sigh..

just wanted to pass through. i got to work on my history final & study for my philosophy finals... so i won't be on today.. boo.. :(

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
good afternoon my SB ladies. :)

I really miss you gals. sigh..
just wanted to pass through. i got to work on my history final & study for my philosophy finals... so i won't be on today.. boo.. :(
Miss you too Noy. I didn't go to work today. Got the stomach flu...again.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Hey! Back for the day!! I was cleaning my school up! Can you believe it stupid seniors in school messed the hall way and we had to clean it up I was so pissed!! But anyways Wishboniko seems to be almost done with subbing all of SB!! I can't wait to finish watching it!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
hiya lovely SB chickas...*sigh* gosh i really need a shot of Ken...or maybe a couple...lol i really miss this thread..this lakorn..the spamming..the everything..the getting all freaky leaky up in here...lol most of all i miss yall ladies=]

i've been thinking about Ken && Ann doing another remake..lol the lakorn that i was thinking about..im not sure if anyone remember it...its the one with Willy && Mew Lalita "Tam hua jai pai soot lah fah" the desert one...i think it was film in Egypt [did i spell that right?? lol]..i think Ken would make the perfect pra ek for that lakorn..same thing for Ann..i love that lakorn..*Huey* i just need to see more of Ken && Ann...lol more of Ken will do..but i wanna see them two together again=]

now i really need shots of Ken...lol

ooohhh i own this page...lol..it still counts..haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hiya lovely SB chickas...*sigh* gosh i really need a shot of Ken...or maybe a couple...lol i really miss this thread..this lakorn..the spamming..the everything..the getting all freaky leaky up in here...lol most of all i miss yall ladies=]

i've been thinking about Ken && Ann doing another remake..lol the lakorn that i was thinking about..im not sure if anyone remember it...its the one with Willy && Mew Lalita "Tam hua jai pai soot lah fah" the desert one...i think it was film in Egypt [did i spell that right?? lol]..i think Ken would make the perfect pra ek for that lakorn..same thing for Ann..i love that lakorn..*Huey* i just need to see more of Ken && Ann...lol more of Ken will do..but i wanna see them two together again=]

now i really need shots of Ken...lol

ooohhh i own this page...lol..it still counts..haha
omg... ken would definitely fit as the prince in that lakorn! faint... i love that lakorn too! willy is super hot [specially for an old fart. hahah.] man i so wanna see a remake of that lakorn! i want ken & ann to be the pra'nang. :lol: ^_^

awee Ceda... i hope you get better... :dude:

i think i'm getting sick myself.. too much school... sigh...

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
hey, SB sistas!..we probaly gonna reunite in another thread anytime soon!
we will of course!! no doubt...we're already making our mark in other threads :p

yes one day gurls
of course! ;)

Nothing serious...just work, family, and love...basic human problems.

WOW! You play the guitar? That's awesome! I am SUPER at "GUITAR HERO". LOL! I love it. I wish I can play, but my fingers are waaaaaaaaaaay too small. I started with the violin, OFMG...too boring. Then I got hooked on the piano, but couldn't afford the classes anymore...I was younger then and my parents were on welfare at that time. *sigh* I should have stick with the piano cause I loved it! But dang...that was like 800 years ago. LOL.
hahaha awww...same here..having problems too...but anyways, i basically taught myself how to play guitar...as of right now, i know a few songs...but my fav song to play is Wang Leehom - Kiss Goodbye...its really pretty on guitar...wish i could play piano...that seems like what most music out there can be played on...
LILXGXRIAH...talking about guitars, something really happened to me last weekend. You know how I'm like soooooo good at "GUITAR HERO" right...right! Anyhow...on Sunday, I dyed my hair with a dark/red brown, and then I put some highlights on. I hadn't played Guitar Hero in ages so I turned it on...played it and next thing I know, an hour went by. I was supposed to leave the highlights on for only 15 minutes. By the time I washed it out, it was bright, ugly, orange-gy color. It was freaking ugly. So I had my little brother go buy me some new hair dye. It didn't really help, but it looks a little better now.

Ok...I'm just babbling right now.
hahahahaha omg.....guitar hero is addiciting!!....i havent played in sooo long :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tam Hua Jai Pai Soot Lah Fah, I admit I didn't like the chemistry between Willy and Mew or maybe I'm just bias cause I hardly watch Mew's lakorns unless she stars in with one of my favorite actors or the plot is just so great that I could imagine someone else taking her part [no offense to her fans] but I find the lakorn annoying. First, she was just plain stupid getting mad over something that isn't worth it, Willy was a meanie because she wasn't so understanding and towards the end I was bored, if only they threw more of something spicy and sour.

nikki1786

LizQuen
guys i hope you could look forward for my next fan fic...

Commercial Mode:

this is my next fan fiction story entitled "One Night Stand Only", here's the synopsis:

Ney (Ken Theeradej) is the only son and heir of the Ruenreng family. a good son, intelligent, understanding, caring and born to do a charity work. he always put in mind that all the blessings that he has right now is already too much, so he want to share his blessings as much as possible.

Rissa (Ann Tonprasom) is the opposite of Ney's good deeds. She's the only daughter and heiress of the Nuengphirom family. a princess-like and one of hottest hi-so girls, spoiled, a snobbish one and can't stand living in a poor poverty. she's the type of girl that "what she wants, is what she gets".

the Ruenreng family and Nuengphirom family are both rivals in business circle, their telecom companies has been clashing for years.

one day, Rissa suddenly bumped on Ney at the airport. she insulted him and told him that she's so disgusted to see him and was spitting harsh words on Ney, but he just ignored her. when they got in the plane, they meet again and they've realized that they're both going to the same destination, Hawaii. Rissa was asked by her dad to attend the meeting and meet with the chair members in Hawaii, while Ney visited his friend who invited him to be his best man on the wedding.

they meet again in the bar and get drunk. they woke up and realized that something happened to them last night.

Rissa cant believe that she had a one night stand with her family's rival enemy in business circle. Ney couldn't even remember what happened last night, they just woke up naked and was embracing at each other's arms. of course they both dont like what happened last night and when they got back in Thailand, they pretend nothing happened.

their fathers were both received an anonymous gift from Hawaii. it was a video tape of their son and daughter, that something happened to them in Hawaii. the parents meet together with Ney and Rissa. the parents showed the video tape to them and scold them. at first they, were fighting but when they heard their children that they did it because they were in love with each other... the parents decided to get their children married and merge the two companies.

Ney and Rissa was trying to protect themselves and told a lie, they didn't expect that because of 'one night stand' only, they have to get married. they have no choice but to get married.

can you accept your husband that he's a dork?

how can you make you wife fall in love with you?

will they learn to love each other?

*wallpaper and banner will be post tomorrow*

fun

Expired Sarnie
Bellefire I like how you put this on here. A commercial, I just feel like laughing when I read that part only. Okay I can't wait until the wallpaper come out. You want to make me one of Rome and Rita for my fan ficiton. LMAO. I am just kidding I know you have your own thing and you're busy with those fan fiction. :lol: