[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
okay Fun it's time for me to knock out.. i've been up since 6 in the morning & i feel like crap [man, i think i'm getting sick again...]

godnite hunn! keep spamming! ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
okay i will keep spamming but i dont want to over do it.

and i have been on since this morning too.

and i hope you do get better.

nikki1786

LizQuen
this is still not official wallpaper... the official wallpaper is still in process and also the banner... :D

but i hope you do like this... is he dorky enough???

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Goodness Noi i promise to be active today..but i have a dentist appointment at 3:30 and an award show at 7:30 so i can't come on...have fun girlies...and wish me luck because tonite at my school..we're having the Teddy's Awards which is kinda like our schools' own Grammy awards..for students at my school who are in the acting classes..ehehe..and i was nominated for an award for "Most Inspirational Actress Award"...ehehe i was surprised and touched tat my class voted me..ehehe..i wonder if Ken or Ann feels the same way wen they're nominated..not surprised but nervous...ehehe.. so wish me luckie...gotta look all prettie too...too tired..should i go in jeans and a t-shirt instead?? lol...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ohh noi the first ting i saw was ur new banner..totallie love it..i tink i want a banner for myself too now..ehhee
awe thanks kashie hunn! ^_^

Goodness Noi i promise to be active today..but i have a dentist appointment at 3:30 and an award show at 7:30 so i can't come on...have fun girlies...and wish me luck because tonite at my school..we're having the Teddy's Awards which is kinda like our schools' own Grammy awards..for students at my school who are in the acting classes..ehehe..and i was nominated for an award for "Most Inspirational Actress Award"...ehehe i was surprised and touched tat my class voted me..ehehe..i wonder if Ken or Ann feels the same way wen they're nominated..not surprised but nervous...ehehe.. so wish me luckie...gotta look all prettie too...too tired..should i go in jeans and a t-shirt instead?? lol...
awee.. hunn. it's okay we have the whole summer to spam! & good luck at the dentist [i hate going to the dentist..] & good luck with your awards! hope you win one! ^_^

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
awe when are you done with school?
in one week!! i've been so busy this week with parties and what not...tomorrow i have one to go to in VA..so i'll be headhing there in the morning...just thought i'd stop by to say hi to my SB ladies!!..and i love that banner of anne/ken..anne looks naughty..haha :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
awee. that's kute! is your fan fic up already?! i wanna read it. ^_^

if you see the banner of this fan fic.. .that means i already post the story... so you can start reading it... but the banner is still in process and im about to finish my first fan fic... :D

probably.. im working out that this "one night stand only" fan fic... will only have 20 episodes... and this fan fic "far away" has 25-30 episodes, so im still working out on the 'far away' before i will proceed in One Night Stand Only. :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
talking about myspace, i dont go on as much as i use to when it was still a baby. now it has gotten so boring. same goes to xanga, hi-5 [actually i dont even remember having one], facebook, etc.

guitar hero, i was addicted to it but it gotten so boring after playing it almost every day for so many hours. now i'm addicted to mario cart. lmao my brothers are game freaks! play station 2 & 3, gameboy, xbox, wii, and so many more. i guess boys will be boys. i enjoy them too but i normally get tired of them after awhile.

i see a lot of sarnies in sb thread mentioning about oum ruk, i seriously love that lakorns. i dont know how many time i posted but i am pretty sure i will do it again.

Talk about game freaks...I have 4 brothers. And yes, we play "Mario Cart" too and we love it!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
awe thanks nikki! ^_^
omg.. ken as prince kareem... oh weee... that will be hott! ken can definitely pull it off! ^_^

how are you feeling ceda? i'm feeling much better since finals are over with! haha. :lol:
I'm better too. I'm just getting sick of this allergy. When is it gonna go away??? AHHHHHH!

nikki1786

LizQuen
its 6:35pm right here....

i see you NOY!!! :)

p.s.

i'll be back in a couple of hours, it sucks my aunt is here and there's always a family tradition when my OLD MAID aunt is here.... awhile ago.. i was only passing by because, me and my cousins were cooking for our relatives (specifically guys.... guy cousins and uncles)... then later we'll have rosary and bible study... this tradition sucks.... :( my body is aching because we're not only baking and cooking.... we have to do the cleaning chores (my aunt sucks! acting military discipline) she even checked our clothes to wear... she scold my cousin for wearing sleeveless.... :( :( :(

p.s.

this day is worst....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
its 6:35pm right here....
i see you NOY!!! :)
p.s.

i'll be back in a couple of hours, it sucks my aunt is here and there's always a family tradition when my OLD MAID aunt is here.... awhile ago.. i was only passing by because, me and my cousins were cooking for our relatives (specifically guys.... guy cousins and uncles)... then later we'll have rosary and bible study... this tradition sucks.... :( my body is aching because we're not only baking and cooking.... we have to all the cleaning chores (my aunt sucks! acting military discipline) she even checked our clothes to wear... she scold my cousin for wearing sleeveless.... :( :( :(
p.s.

this day is worst....
hey hey nikki! haven't spammed with you in a while. hehe.

i'mma get started on your fan fic kay! i'll try to stay awake. hehe.

I'll see you soon!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i finally made another MV! it's been soo long since i made one. ^_^ i just need to upload it

Riah! better not be partying to hard & stay way from alcohol!