[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha. i know what you mean... we have 1 computer in our house... 1 laptop but no internet on the laptop.. so it sucks.
trust me it is not enough to go around my siblings. there was at least 14 people in the household now it went down to 9 people yet we still all fight for the internet. lmao.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
trust me it is not enough to go around my siblings. there was at least 14 people in the household now it went down to 9 people yet we still all fight for the internet. lmao.
oh wow. lol. i only got 4 peepz who fight for the computer. :lol:

has anyone seen any other lakorn lately? i have been so so so bored since SB ended...so so so sad!!!
i haven't watched any other lakorn since SB... :( i don't think i'm going to for a while...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Wasn't able to spam here yesterday due to my Boat dance! It was super fun!! I took my mp3 ans listened to SB OST with my friend! It was fun because she watched SB too!! :lol: I just can't forget SB!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
My sister is currently in Thailand right now and I told her to buy my Oum Ruk but not SB! Maybe I should've told her but she left before it ended, But I think I'll order it on line :lol: .

nikki1786

LizQuen
My sister is currently in Thailand right now and I told her to buy my Oum Ruk but not SB! Maybe I should've told her but she left before it ended, But I think I'll order it on line :lol: .

i even ask my mom to buy me the cd... but since she doesnt know where to buy it... i just told her to buy it online. :) can someone tell me, where my mom could buy the oum ruk and sawan bieng at San Francisco???? please.... while mom is staying there... of course i need to settle everything i want, she'll go back in Gilroy anytime... :(

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
the last time i was here it was 618. i missed a lot the spamming. i have to go back to read all those comments.

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
i notice that in the fiction thread it boomed with ken/ann. im behind behind in all fiction and i realize so many new stories too.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i notice that in the fiction thread it boomed with ken/ann. im behind behind in all fiction and i realize so many new stories too.

in fan fiction discussion.... i notice... its more aum-aff, so i decided to write a fiction for ken-ann... then Noy rockz for ken-ann fiction too!

hehehehe!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know!! those were so funny!!...wow i havnet been here in like 2 days...prom was crazy!! best dance i've ever been too!!
awee.. that's good. ^_^ i hope you were safe! ;)

in fan fiction discussion.... i notice... its more aum-aff, so i decided to write a fiction for ken-ann... then Noy rockz for ken-ann fiction too!

hehehehe!
hahaa. might as well. nothing good to watch & it keeps me occupied with ken & ann :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
i feel like writing another fanfic with ken/ann already... :lol:
sigh.. i F-ing miss SB... i miss all the hott juicy steam scenes & the sweetness of kawee... & all the tears sheds in it... sigh... :(

me too... i've already set the titles and synopsis for some other love teams... but after ken-ann fic story... i still have to write the fan fic for rome and rita... then after that por-pat... then back to ken-ann again.... :) i've never tired watching movies of ken or ann... do they have in CR? i feel like watching because i want to be inspire... :)