[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hurry read it now!!!! Ken-Ann fan fic sky-rocketed at fan fic thread now.... mwuahahahahahahah!!!
definitely, NOY!!!!! :lol: we are on are way to OUR fan fic SO-HARD-TO-GET scenes... Sai's on her way to revenge to Sit and Ney's being NUMB over Rissa. :dude:
expect another... comic strip... :) i choose the wrong the GIF dither on this strip because it has white on it... i perfectly cut it but it still shows... :(
oh, yeah! ;) i gotta lot of time.... since April... because our summer started on April...
oh i know.. have you noticed that since we started writing Ann/ken fanfics... more JLR fans started writing about aum/aff..? :huh: weird aint it...?? :lol:

but i will have another fan fic after Destination Love.. hehe. it's gonna be juicy... :drool:

& can't wait for more one night stand only!!!!! ahhh it's getting really gooodddd!!! :dude: :clap:

nikki1786

LizQuen
oh i know.. have you noticed that since we started writing Ann/ken fanfics... more JLR fans started writing about aum/aff..? :huh: weird aint it...?? :lol:
but i will have another fan fic after Destination Love.. hehe. it's gonna be juicy... :drool:

& can't wait for more one night stand only!!!!! ahhh it's getting really gooodddd!!! :dude: :clap:

lol... i was planning to change my another story, at first i was planning to do a solo tandem of pat-por but i've decided to put Ken-Ann... so TWO couples at the same time... i will double the comedy and naughtiness :loool: i love watching Pat-Por scenes when they were arguing... i like their comedy love story too. :)

actually when i first wrote my fan fic... they are lot aff-aum fan fics already. but since Ken-Ann sky-rocketed the fan fics... they are starting to write Aum-Aff again... including ME... but i still have to finish up this Ken-Ann and it seems like i wrote dragging scenes when it comes to dramas not like comedy... my naughtiness is at the highest level and cant stop writing... :)

let's make more fan fics of Ken-Ann... :yahoo:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult

hahah OMG!...pathetic....does everything have to be a competition?? :lol:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
You guys-I finally watched it all last week. OMG. I think this is my favorite lakorn now. Ken and Ann just really hit the role. I wouldn't of mine less torture and "R" scenes. Ken and Ann are amazing!!! I'll be back to comment some more and vent. LOL!!!!!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
You guys-I finally watched it all last week. OMG. I think this is my favorite lakorn now. Ken and Ann just really hit the role. I wouldn't of mine less torture and "R" scenes. Ken and Ann are amazing!!! I'll be back to comment some more and vent. LOL!!!!!
aww...your so late dal!! haha...yess deffinly one of my fav's next to oum ruk ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol... i was planning to change my another story, at first i was planning to do a solo tandem of pat-por but i've decided to put Ken-Ann... so TWO couples at the same time... i will double the comedy and naughtiness :loool: i love watching Pat-Por scenes when they were arguing... i like their comedy love story too. :)

actually when i first wrote my fan fic... they are lot aff-aum fan fics already. but since Ken-Ann sky-rocketed the fan fics... they are starting to write Aum-Aff again... including ME... but i still have to finish up this Ken-Ann and it seems like i wrote dragging scenes when it comes to dramas not like comedy... my naughtiness is at the highest level and cant stop writing... :)

let's make more fan fics of Ken-Ann... :yahoo:

lol. i swore, more peeps starting after we posted ken/ann fanfics... <_<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awwwe finally!!! isn't it one of the best lakorn ever!!! i loveeee it :wub:

you gotta spam with us nowwwww!!! :dude:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i havent been on the internet for like 2 days and a couple of hours. so dreadful, i thought of going on for a week without it but i guess i just cant help myself. i miss this thread so much. sawan bieng!!!