[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lol. you really didn't miss much in JLR though so no biggie Kashie! :lol:

Kawee knew what he was doing the whole time he was torturing Narin, which was awesome in a bad way... lol i'm still mad that there's only 12 epi too. <_<
I still haven't seen Ruk Nee or Ken/Aom's lakorn... ahhhh... i gotta get to it!

I love Ruk Nee and Ken's lakorns with Aom...I'm so hooked on Ken right now, you can tell if you read this:

www.iamsoasian.blogspot.com

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I love Ruk Nee and Ken's lakorns with Aom...I'm so hooked on Ken right now, you can tell if you read this:

oh i know what you mean... ken is just... :wub: :drool: .... you should watch Neung Nai Suang. ken looks sexy as hell in a suit! gasp... faint! :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

i checked out ur blog...dang girl a "Ken Marathon" crap! that sounds like fun! lol

oh i know what you mean... ken is just... :wub: :drool: .... you should watch Neung Nai Suang. ken looks sexy as hell in a suit! gasp... faint! :wub:
he's a totally amazing actor and human being..and tat's what is so great about him...not only is he great at portraying these amazing people onscreen but off screen he's is generous, down to heart..gosh this man is PERFECT! ...i agree Neung Nai Sueng...goodness he takes my breath away in there...and i haven't even watched it yet....juz saw a lilo here and there..oh how i wish someone would sub it!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i checked out ur blog...dang girl a "Ken Marathon" crap! that sounds like fun! lol
he's a totally amazing actor and human being..and tat's what is so great about him...not only is he great at portraying these amazing people onscreen but off screen he's is generous, down to heart..gosh this man is PERFECT! ...i agree Neung Nai Sueng...goodness he takes my breath away in there...and i haven't even watched it yet....juz saw a lilo here and there..oh how i wish someone would sub it!
ooohhhh weee... yeshh... neung nai suang... ken took my breath away... :drool: i can't stop talking about him in there! gosh... i'm like drooling just thinking about him...

i need a date..but gosh rite now i'm hooked on Ngao Asok...tat airs on Mon-Thurs....ahh...someone give suggestions for the date!
lol. awee.. i'm lakorn-less.. nothing to watch... so i'm writing ken/ann fanfics to keep me company. :lol:

Whenever you're ready kashie! i'm ready!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I think, in all fairness, both lakorns are great, and whoever likes what depends on the kind of person you are and what you like...I lean more towards JLR because I like the love story between Harit and Soraya...I liked that he was hell bent on destroying "Sansanee" but the constant guilt he was feeling, especially after he rawred her...The only thing I don't like about it, as a fan, is how stupid loyal Soraya is to Sansanee, willing to give up your man when you know he only loves you...that was stupid...But in spite of it...I loved Harit, he wasn't that crazy, just mean and angry...

With Sawan Bieng, I thought Kawee torturing Narin was so unfair...and he deserved to have her run away from him and make him change...I loved that he changed for her...I felt bad that it was hard for him to do so, because of his reputation...But I understood why he was like that, and the dad took full responsibility...and so did Kawee...

I do notice how it's either JLR or SB...but as a huge huge JLR and Aum fan, as well as my other JLR sisters...we're open-minded...I grew to love Ken after watching his lakorns...you can tell if you go to my blog...

I'm just giving credit to where it's due...I don't want to be biased...Honestly, if I had to choose the better actor from the two lakorns, sadly, it is not Aum at all...I mean, I love the guy to death, and he is oh-so-hot...But those crying scenes that Ken had...just broke my heart...I cried with him...I felt so bad for him...When he was being a jerk, I hated him, but when he was alone and opened up, I felt bad for him...I thought it was so sweet of him to show Narin how much he's changed, even though she didn't want to care...Between just those two series this year, hands down...Ken is the better actor...But there's other things to give Aum a chance...like Borisat Bumbud Kaen and Badaan Jai...I think that will definitely give him some different ranges in his acting...

Ken is definitely a good cryer for an actor...I have not seen any actor cry as much, especially in Song Rao Nirund Dom.
good tat u are open-minded...i'm not bias all the time but just wen i want to and wen the subject doesn't seem important to me..then i just don't look it's way...does tat make me a bad person..i dunno..

anyways...Ken and Aum are still prettie new to the industry...but they've been around for a while now...one hasnt' been here longer than the other..Aum done plently of lakorns..i tink he's a good actor...if u ask me if he is as good as Ken..probably not..as of rite now...but there's alwaise room to grow..in a way Ken & Aum are kinda alike they've alwaise been given the nice guy role to play until this year...and definitely they both pulled it off...esp. Ken..i'm seriously I was doubting if he could pull it off...he sure got rid of my doubts in the first episode...btw a lilo thought here...i tink by far Sawan Bieng have the Best First Episode To a Lakorn i can't remember a more dramatic, attention catching first episode..gosh...but in my opinion Ken's a bit more luckie..the roles he gets are more interesting w/ better storylines..Aum..sadly i can only name like two that i've actually enjoyed..he's alwaise been tat invisible pra'ek..rite under everyone's nose...u know he's there...but...yeah i'm just glad he's finally getting his chance...but i dun tink he can get reallie far yet with Ken still around...lol...or at least i dun want him to...lol...i'm not getting very far w/ my speech but tis is me and i'm all over the place so nice meeting u..dun seem to be familiar w/ u....nice meeting u though..hope to see u around more

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
good tat u are open-minded...i'm not bias all the time but just wen i want to and wen the subject doesn't seem important to me..then i just don't look it's way...does tat make me a bad person..i dunno..

anyways...Ken and Aum are still prettie new to the industry...but they've been around for a while now...one hasnt' been here longer than the other..Aum done plently of lakorns..i tink he's a good actor...if u ask me if he is as good as Ken..probably not..as of rite now...but there's alwaise room to grow..in a way Ken & Aum are kinda alike they've alwaise been given the nice guy role to play until this year...and definitely they both pulled it off...esp. Ken..i'm seriously I was doubting if he could pull it off...he sure got rid of my doubts in the first episode...btw a lilo thought here...i tink by far Sawan Bieng have the Best First Episode To a Lakorn i can't remember a more dramatic, attention catching first episode..gosh...but in my opinion Ken's a bit more luckie..the roles he gets are more interesting w/ better storylines..Aum..sadly i can only name like two that i've actually enjoyed..he's alwaise been tat invisible pra'ek..rite under everyone's nose...u know he's there...but...yeah i'm just glad he's finally getting his chance...but i dun tink he can get reallie far yet with Ken still around...lol...or at least i dun want him to...lol...i'm not getting very far w/ my speech but tis is me and i'm all over the place so nice meeting u..dun seem to be familiar w/ u....nice meeting u though..hope to see u around more
lol. it was indeed, an intense 1st episode! I never doubted Ken, i knew he would pull it off!! i'm just so glad he finally got to a lakorn where he's very aggressive! me like!!! ^_^

Ken & Aum have been in this industry for quite some time... I'm glad that they both are getting more aggressive roles! that what we ladies need!!! :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ooohhhh weee... yeshh... neung nai suang... ken took my breath away... :drool: i can't stop talking about him in there! gosh... i'm like drooling just thinking about him...
lol. awee.. i'm lakorn-less.. nothing to watch... so i'm writing ken/ann fanfics to keep me company. :lol:

Whenever you're ready kashie! i'm ready!
maybe u should watch Ngao Asaok w/ me..have u seen the old one..it's a remake..and the storyline is very interesting to me actuallie...sounds promising...so at least we'll be in a thread together again after SB and since Jai Rao isn't on yet...lol...

dude im so behind one ur fanficiton i become ill and u juz zoom way ahead..lol

Nueng Nai Sueng..im bothering Chobling trying to make her sub it..lol u wanna help me :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
maybe u should watch Ngao Asaok w/ me..have u seen the old one..it's a remake..and the storyline is very interesting to me actuallie...sounds promising...so at least we'll be in a thread together again after SB and since Jai Rao isn't on yet...lol...

dude im so behind one ur fanficiton i become ill and u juz zoom way ahead..lol

Nueng Nai Sueng..im bothering Chobling trying to make her sub it..lol u wanna help me :lol:
lol. everybody's like demanding for my fanfic so i don't want to disappoint them! haha. i don't think i've seen the old version... maybe i'll get to it later.. what is it about anywaise?

I still need to finish ken's other lakorn! ek... i'm behind... :lol:

Yay! i reached 3000 posts!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
gosh!!!
i really miss seeing them too!
i really wantr ose more of ken and ann!!!
i hope that they will get to pair up soon becuase i love them to togther!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I had a little glimpse of "Ruk Ter Took Wun" W/Ken & Aom. There was a part where Aom wiped away Ken's snot when he cried... haha.. I dunno if I want to wipe his snot... perhaps, if it was my boyfriend/fiance/husband Atichart, then I would.