[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I had a little glimpse of "Ruk Ter Took Wun" W/Ken & Aom. There was a part where Aom wiped away Ken's snot when he cried... haha.. I dunno if I want to wipe his snot... perhaps, if it was my boyfriend/fiance/husband Atichart, then I would.
Aom was telling him to keep on living for their child. It was sad when Aom wiped Ken's nose. That was a good, intense lakorn.

nikki1786

LizQuen
im so bored this past few days... and i've been watching all the MV's of Nat Myria. dont know what to watch either, dont know if the other series has subs... :( but oh well, i kept myself busy over with the fan fics... :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I had a little glimpse of "Ruk Ter Took Wun" W/Ken & Aom. There was a part where Aom wiped away Ken's snot when he cried... haha.. I dunno if I want to wipe his snot... perhaps, if it was my boyfriend/fiance/husband Atichart, then I would.
lmao. it's just wet boogers... :lol: although it is gross.. but i'd wipe his nose anytime! if he needs me to pick his boogers i'd do it! ;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know!! so sorry hahaha....i was out having fun!...senior week was crazy!!!....although i did miss my daily doses of anne/ken!

why aint i recieving anymore emails from this?? its hard for me to go back to where i left off
senior week? i thought you graduated already??? :huh: the only dose of ken/ann we have are the fan fics. ^_^

nikki1786

LizQuen
i was bored today, but while editing.... i realize that i was still not over with SB... -_-

see i told you, i make my wallpaper for my own satisfaction but its a little bit messy.... because i felt tired and bored... :mellow:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I have seen both lakorn of Ken and Aom. Those two are tear jerkers. I love Ken, he is so sweet. And Anothai finished subbing Ruk Tur Took Wun and now she is currently subbing Song Rao Nirandon. OMG I just had to watch it over with the sub. I love it. The only thing that bugged me in SRN is that I don't like lakorns that protray one of the pra nangs with a deceased lover. It bothers me because I feel that when someone you love past away, people tell you to move on but for me personally I haven't been in that situation yet, but I don't think I could love again. I would be more sadden. My major reason, well first of all I wouldn't feel at ease, if his lover was still alive would he have ever loved me. But the lakorn was good enough for me to surpass it or maybe it is just the chemistry of Ken and Aom.
I think that was by far the best forgiven scene in revenge lakorns. Ken was wonderfully great but his confession, I just wanted to hear more. LOL but overall I just loved how Ann kissed him and wiped his tears. I was so flatter, my cheek were burning hot and my heart was racing crazily!
Toward the ending I was too overwhelmed. It was too much for me. I just didn't like it but everything in the lakron made up for it. It is very light hearted but the ending sort of annoyed me, well annoyed me a lot.
Those are good thoughts.
Yeah, that happens often, and usually the guy has a deceased lover...but they did make it work...cuz Itt was not trying to fall in love with anyone, but you could see him slowly fall for Fun, then deny it...Plus, he was kind of mad at her family for his fiance's death...

Kinda reminded me of that lakorn with Johnny and Jariya Enfone, I don't know the Thai title...but Jariya played an actress, and she got in a car accident that ended up killing Johnny's girlfriend/fiance/wife, I forget...and he was out for revenge, but ended up falling in love with her...That's one of my mom's favorite, and mine as well...Such an oldie...

My mom has seen both versions of Sawan Bieng, with Sam and the one with Brook...it's funny, cuz for my mom, she only knows the actors' names from the characters they played that she likes...She used to call Sam Kawee all the time, but I didn't know why, until I introduced her to the new Sawan Bieng...totally get it now...She liked him as Kawee...She watched Ruk Nee... before SB, and I told her that Ken plays in Sawan Bieng as Kawee...She's like, "His face looks too nice for him to play that," so I showed her, I was like, "Are you kidding me? He knows how to play a jerk." She ended up liking it, and she loved the scenes where he was causing trouble and fighting with people...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
oh i know what you mean... ken is just... :wub: :drool: .... you should watch Neung Nai Suang. ken looks sexy as hell in a suit! gasp... faint! :wub:

Oh, I know how sexy Ken looks in a suit...especially in Song Rao Nirund Dom...everytime he was in one, I felt the need to comment...

I'm thinking about watching that next, it's a period lakorn with Janie, right? I saw both his with Janie...I'm not a fan of Pra Jun... he kind of looked like Bee Sawis in that one, so it was weird for me...He didn't look like himself to me...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
good tat u are open-minded...i'm not bias all the time but just wen i want to and wen the subject doesn't seem important to me..then i just don't look it's way...does tat make me a bad person..i dunno..

anyways...Ken and Aum are still prettie new to the industry...but they've been around for a while now...one hasnt' been here longer than the other..Aum done plently of lakorns..i tink he's a good actor...if u ask me if he is as good as Ken..probably not..as of rite now...but there's alwaise room to grow..in a way Ken & Aum are kinda alike they've alwaise been given the nice guy role to play until this year...and definitely they both pulled it off...esp. Ken..i'm seriously I was doubting if he could pull it off...he sure got rid of my doubts in the first episode...btw a lilo thought here...i tink by far Sawan Bieng have the Best First Episode To a Lakorn i can't remember a more dramatic, attention catching first episode..gosh...but in my opinion Ken's a bit more luckie..the roles he gets are more interesting w/ better storylines..Aum..sadly i can only name like two that i've actually enjoyed..he's alwaise been tat invisible pra'ek..rite under everyone's nose...u know he's there...but...yeah i'm just glad he's finally getting his chance...but i dun tink he can get reallie far yet with Ken still around...lol...or at least i dun want him to...lol...i'm not getting very far w/ my speech but tis is me and i'm all over the place so nice meeting u..dun seem to be familiar w/ u....nice meeting u though..hope to see u around more

I think Ken's made some better choices or has been offered better roles...But I still love Aum to death...SB and JLR are the first two lakorns I saw to make me acknowledge Ken and Aum...and it's similar characters, but Ken's was more intense...I don't think Aum could've played Kawee as well as Ken did...I think those characters were made for them to play...because I can't picture anyone better than Aum to play Harit...

When it comes to goofiness...for Ken, it would have to be Ruk Nee... and for Aum, Thee Trakoon Song, but Ken was too too funny in Ruk Nee...especially the scene where that weird cat lady is trying to be all sadistic, but she turns out to be just creepy...that was hilarious to watch Ken's facial reactions, I almost died...When I think of goofy, I think of Oil, he's a total goofball...but to see Ken like that, it was hard to believe, because he can be oh so serious...

When it comes to who's stare that makes me blush...I'd have to say Ken...although, Aum has this eyebrow thing that makes me crazy...but I love the way Ken looks at the woman he loves in his lakorns...and they way he looks at Noi...she is lucky...

I've just seen more of Ken's stuff...because of the actresses he costars with...Ann, Aom, Janie...all actresses I like to watch...with Aum, there's a variety, but it's hard to watch something if I don't know the actor or actress...I watch lakorns based on who the P'ek is anyways...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh, I know how sexy Ken looks in a suit...especially in Song Rao Nirund Dom...everytime he was in one, I felt the need to comment...

I'm thinking about watching that next, it's a period lakorn with Janie, right? I saw both his with Janie...I'm not a fan of Pra Jun... he kind of looked like Bee Sawis in that one, so it was weird for me...He didn't look like himself to me...
I haven't seen Song Rao Nirund Dom yet... i'm behind on his lakorns! ahhh! Man when he's in a suit... he's just so sexy... it makes me drool.. ^_^

Oh you gotta watch his period lakorn with Janie! he's very sexy & kinda aggressive. Half of the time i was watching Ken instead of paying attention to the lakorn. haha.

awe Pra Jun San Gol was a good lakorn, i love it! but i wasn't feeling Ken's style. Ken was sweet as always. ^_^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
It's so heartbreaking when Ken cries. It just gets to me. He is definitely one of the best if not the best crier I have seen from a man.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I think Ken's made some better choices or has been offered better roles...But I still love Aum to death...SB and JLR are the first two lakorns I saw to make me acknowledge Ken and Aum...and it's similar characters, but Ken's was more intense...I don't think Aum could've played Kawee as well as Ken did...I think those characters were made for them to play...because I can't picture anyone better than Aum to play Harit...

When it comes to goofiness...for Ken, it would have to be Ruk Nee... and for Aum, Thee Trakoon Song, but Ken was too too funny in Ruk Nee...especially the scene where that weird cat lady is trying to be all sadistic, but she turns out to be just creepy...that was hilarious to watch Ken's facial reactions, I almost died...When I think of goofy, I think of Oil, he's a total goofball...but to see Ken like that, it was hard to believe, because he can be oh so serious...

When it comes to who's stare that makes me blush...I'd have to say Ken...although, Aum has this eyebrow thing that makes me crazy...but I love the way Ken looks at the woman he loves in his lakorns...and they way he looks at Noi...she is lucky...

I've just seen more of Ken's stuff...because of the actresses he costars with...Ann, Aom, Janie...all actresses I like to watch...with Aum, there's a variety, but it's hard to watch something if I don't know the actor or actress...I watch lakorns based on who the P'ek is anyways...

I'm a Ken fan :wub: loved him since the first time i watch his lakorn, Sua 11 Thua. He was sexy fight crime... :drool:. I just love how he's plays the sweet, sensative pra'ek but he can definitely be agressive & rough [something i love!]. It's a good thing they gave him the role of Kawee because i honestly don't know any other actor who can pull it off. He does it soo well & he shines. I just adore him :wub: . well there's willy [i still love him!] who can pull it off too.

I can't really say i'm an Aum fan, because i've only seen 2 lakorn of his. His lakorns just doesn't seem to interest me. I loved him in Tep Tawan with Benz, but he was the weak pra'ek so it kinda made me mad. he did an amazing job in JLR. It's nice to see that he's getting better roles.

Overall Ken is just the biggest sweetheart, i've said this sooooo many times but i just can't get enough of Ken!!! He's an all around gentlemen, he's like the perfect husband!! I'm so jealous of Noi. she gets to sleep with him every night... sigh... she's so lucky. :) Wish it were me. hehehe what's amazing is Ken has chemistry with all then actresses he works with. He just seem to work well with him & they just absolutely adore him! again, wish it was me working with him... sigh.... :wub:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i havent seen any of aum except jlr and stoped at 6 episode boring....ken i liked him in oum ruk and the other i hate, and sb was superb

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
senior week? i thought you graduated already??? :huh: the only dose of ken/ann we have are the fan fics. ^_^
yeah i graduated already...then the day after i graduated, i left for senior week..its tradition..when you go to the beach with just your senior friends...it was really fun...pickin up guys and what not hahahaha jk...i got freakin dark! i was at the beach everyday

btw..i did finish nikki's fanfic...i had to stay up and read it haha!!...it was great though

i havent seen any of aum except jlr and stoped at 6 episode boring....ken i liked him in oum ruk and the other i hate, and sb was superb
hahaha jlr was kinda draggy i thought...but it was good..and i agree SB was superb..never a dull moment

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeah i graduated already...then the day after i graduated, i left for senior week..its tradition..when you go to the beach with just your senior friends...it was really fun...pickin up guys and what not hahahaha jk...i got freakin dark! i was at the beach everyday

btw..i did finish nikki's fanfic...i had to stay up and read it haha!!...it was great though
hahaha jlr was kinda draggy i thought...but it was good..and i agree SB was superb..never a dull moment
awe.. wish my school had something like that... lol. my school was ghetto & cheap. glad you had fun!

lol. if you stayed up to read Nikki's fan fic you might stay up even longer for mine... lol. i'm not even done with it yet. lol

nikki1786

LizQuen

i was planning for part 2.... i might setup Ploy and Ken??? :blink: what do you think???

awe.. wish my school had something like that... lol. my school was ghetto & cheap. glad you had fun!

lol. if you stayed up to read Nikki's fan fic you might stay up even longer for mine... lol. i'm not even done with it yet. lol

lol.... yesh.... everyday... is getting interested... please chase away May now... i want her out of the scene... im so excited for the :w-scene-pop-corn: scene of Sit and Sai..... :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I haven't seen Song Rao Nirund Dom yet... i'm behind on his lakorns! ahhh! Man when he's in a suit... he's just so sexy... it makes me drool.. ^_^

Oh you gotta watch his period lakorn with Janie! he's very sexy & kinda aggressive. Half of the time i was watching Ken instead of paying attention to the lakorn. haha.

awe Pra Jun San Gol was a good lakorn, i love it! but i wasn't feeling Ken's style. Ken was sweet as always. ^_^

I can't believe you haven't see SRND yet...It's sooo good...I like that Aum is feisty, and she has trust issues, but it's understandable...make sure you have lots of tissue nearby when you're watching it...It's pretty funny too, at times...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i was planning for part 2.... i might setup Ploy and Ken??? :blink: what do you think???
lol.... yesh.... everyday... is getting interested... please chase away May now... i want her out of the scene... im so excited for the :w-scene-pop-corn: scene of Sit and Sai..... :lol:
Ploy & Ken?? sounds good! ^_^ & as for Destination Love, there will be a willing scene soon!!!

I can't believe you haven't see SRND yet...It's sooo good...I like that Aum is feisty, and she has trust issues, but it's understandable...make sure you have lots of tissue nearby when you're watching it...It's pretty funny too, at times...
lol. i love sad lakorns. i've been behind on so many lakorns. man.. i don't even know where to start!