[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
:lol: MISSING SAWAN BIENG SO MUCH RIGHT NOW...

CANT WAIT FOR HIS NEW MOVIE...

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
dang from the pixx...noi recently haven't gain any weight...i could be a girl...why don't they tell us the news...did they went to do the baby pix thingy already??..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i was sad that it was pinned down to the old lakorn spot but anyways i will still come in here.
omg i know... i was like where is SB/!?!?! :eek:

dang from the pixx...noi recently haven't gain any weight...i could be a girl...why don't they tell us the news...did they went to do the baby pix thingy already??..
i know she looks really good! she's still fit! omg.. that's so crazy... :lol: i hope they have a girl. i want they to have a girl. ^_^

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
oooh i see... sounds like fun. going crazy & getting drunk i bet! :lol:
haha...umm...possibly :rolleyes:

awww...that reminds me..i need to register to that forum...that sounds fun..wish i had time to keep up with all my forums though haha..i have this, spicy, afc, and t-intermedia...so crazy!! i'm registered to more, but thats what i keep up with usually...oh and umm's..and aom's...totally forgot haha..i used to go to tik's a lot but it shut down :(

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha...umm...possibly :rolleyes:

awww...that reminds me..i need to register to that forum...that sounds fun..wish i had time to keep up with all my forums though haha..i have this, spicy, afc, and t-intermedia...so crazy!! i'm registered to more, but thats what i keep up with usually...oh and umm's..and aom's...totally forgot haha..i used to go to tik's a lot but it shut down :(
omg... tell me about it.. it's hard keeping up with all these forums... i have one for spicy & ken... i hardly go to spicy.. it always trips whenever i go on so i don't go on. haha.

aweeee... :( its ok... :) i'll find it in Ares site :)
kay.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i have pm-s-ing this past days. someone was being a dick and wrote in black spray paint "sandy hearts dick" total loser forever who wrote that in our parking lot. i had to scrub it for the past days and still it aint coming off. any way i can get it out. sandy aint me, it is my sister but i am still pissed off. i swear whoever did it was a low life loser. can only get back at doing stupid stuff. and even though i hate my sisters, no one cant be doing that to the our property. anyways i clip of sawan bieng cooled me down. lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i have pm-s-ing this past days. someone was being a dick and wrote in black spray paint "sandy hearts dick" total loser forever who wrote that in our parking lot. i had to scrub it for the past days and still it aint coming off. any way i can get it out. sandy aint me, it is my sister but i am still pissed off. i swear whoever did it was a low life loser. can only get back at doing stupid stuff. and even though i hate my sisters, no one cant be doing that to the our property. anyways i clip of sawan bieng cooled me down. lol
awwe. dumbass now a days. i know what you mean. i can't stand my younger sister but if anything ever goes down with her, i'll kick someone ass. :lol:

which clip of SB did you watch??? ^_^

for me... a dose of ken laughing keeps me smiling .ehehe.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
awww...fun4fun...why doesnt your sister help you?? haha...stupid ppl these days seriously...
btw...ppl are still watching SB stuff..like the views for my mv's have gone up like crazy...like i thought after it ended...it would cool down for awhile..but daym its still so crazy..ppl are still subscribing to me haha...totally love SB!!!