[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
hahaha. i've done it so many times. :lol: I haven't watched any lakorns since SB, only OR... tears... i was gonna watch Badarn Jai but... i dont know... i can't get myself to watch any other lakorns... :( been busy writting my wild fanfic :lol: I might start to watch other lakorns... key word... 'might' :loool:
really. badarn jai is good. not bad bad. margie is really cute. lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
today.... im just making a synopsis for ken another fan fic.... i think im not gonna use any actors in my fan fic one night stand... then, his partner is ploy cherman.... its still not final with my editing... im gonna make PLOY a big fat bestfriend of Ken in part 2 of one night stand "unmistakenly falling".

i'll be posting the trial wallie.. and im sure you're gonna burst with laugh when you saw what i have done to ploy..... lol

nikki1786

LizQuen
we'll see how many pips not only here or anywhere in the thread that we love him... :wub:
i love KEN...

list your name...
count me in:

> Nikki

fun

Expired Sarnie
ken is hot, sexy, cute, adorable, bad boy, sweet, caring, loving, etc all the good word there is in the dictionary. lmao

fun

Expired Sarnie
ken has to share my love with ann too. i cant leave her hot. she is hot and a perfect on screen couple with ken.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
today.... im just making a synopsis for ken another fan fic.... i think im not gonna use any actors in my fan fic one night stand... then, his partner is ploy cherman.... its still not final with my editing... im gonna make PLOY a big fat bestfriend of Ken in part 2 of one night stand "unmistakenly falling".

i'll be posting the trial wallie.. and im sure you're gonna burst with laugh when you saw what i have done to ploy..... lol
awee... i like ploy! ^_^ can't wait for it nikki!!

emo

sarNie Hatchling
i just rewatched this yesterday and it brought such great memories. i love sb!

fan fiction, im only reading one right now which is of rome/rita. taking one fiction at a time. i get confused easily. cant wait to read all the ken/ann ficiton.