sarNie Oldmaid
lol yeh ken and his lame excuses..LOL, Kawee to Narin:

your sister- :r-scene-pop-corn:
don't eat- :r-scene-pop-corn:
don't apol.- :r-scene-pop-corn:
wear a shirt- :r-scene-pop-corn:

:loool: :loool:

Kawee is so easy for Narin..l!!!lol
crap..i went through like more than 100 pages...it's has got to be one of my fav. posts in the whole thread....can still laugh over it... :loool:

nikki1786

LizQuen
you can hand it over then...lol..i'm freaking hungre..lol :lol:
lol... your back kashie.... even though i always see u around at ann's forum sometimes... :D

*takes a big breath* Girls! It's soo nice to be HOME!! :D

OMFG! i haven't in tis thread for the longest time ever..i tink i'm gonna go through the pages for old memories and lilo chuckles...actuallie i rewatched all the sad Kavee scenes the other day..and tears are still wet on my eyes..**tears** I can't let go ....help me girls...
i know how you feel... i do that too.... after SB ends... i just wanna come back and play my favorite scenes of SB... cant wait though for their upcoming lakorn. ;)

crap..i went through like more than 100 pages...it's has got to be one of my fav. posts in the whole thread....can still laugh over it... :loool:

that's just mean that you missed out a lot.... lol

hello gurls

hi~! iluvnumandoil.... ;) how are you?

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult

lol.... ria... ;) i havent seen you in ann's forum too... :) well, i guess Noy's behaving good... same as yours, been busy too... :) cant wait for the lakorn of chakrit and ann... :lol: how are you riah?
i've been good!! just got home from VA from my grad party and what not...it was hectic!...i know..i was just in ann's forum..so i'm all caught up..took me a few hours..but i managed..hahaha...glad to see you guys spamming it up in here

OMFG! i haven't in tis thread for the longest time ever..i tink i'm gonna go through the pages for old memories and lilo chuckles...actuallie i rewatched all the sad Kavee scenes the other day..and tears are still wet on my eyes..**tears** I can't let go ....help me girls...
kashie!!! we miss you!!

omg!! how did i miss that post!!! freakin hilarious :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

lol..somehow i want to see Badarn Jai cuz i like how Margie looks so normal..it makes us normal girls believe we too can find true love...but then i hear aum, see aum so i don't watch because..as u all know i'm way too bias

anyways so true Pong kinda has the same effect on me as Chakrit..though Chakrit is on a different level than pong for me...no realile good looking but god damn attractive...he's like the last guy i thought i would be attractive too...freaking serious..i thought he was straight out UGLY wen i first saw him in Song Kram Nang Fah..but now i'm just reallie glad i took my time 2 watch tat lakorn..cuz for one..tat was a hell of a lakorn and second i again myself another Pra'ek..lol :p

lmao. this girl! oh i know... Pong isn't the best looking guy but something about him is so magnetic & I can't turn away! ahhhh... lol. :lol: He looks hott in a suit/vest... drool... ^_^

but not as hott as my Ken... :wub: oh good lord he is fioneeeeeeeeee!!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Well in honor of SW being back :wub: I made this mvid. It's sort of a montage with other lakorns, but I'm still working on just a SB one. I call this one my rough love piece. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82uIqeTNTNo

OMG!!! It's been awhile since I came back here!! I tried the other day and Sarn wasn't working and I felt so sad because I wanted to come back here! I so glad everything is still here!!

jeanie I just watched it and Loved it!! SB Rocks!! It took me awhile to find another lakorn to watch after SB!! I'm watching BJ right now but I'll never forget SB!! Ken and Ann are great together I can't wait for their next one!!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
What has been happening since I last came!! Any new Fanfics or MV? I want to make one but I don't have the time, school is coming back fast, it's already July almost August! Hopefully they have a lakorn next year!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

OMG!!! It's been awhile since I came back here!! I tried the other day and Sarn wasn't working and I felt so sad because I wanted to come back here! I so glad everything is still here!!

jeanie I just watched it and Loved it!! SB Rocks!! It took me awhile to find another lakorn to watch after SB!! I'm watching BJ right now but I'll never forget SB!! Ken and Ann are great together I can't wait for their next one!!!!
Hey hey Ny! I started watching BJ too... but i'm not that hooked to it. I'm annoyed by it actually. lol. I like margie's character & Aum's character just depresses me. I hate how Margie's character always have to be saved! I think in ever episode she was saved... idk.

Right now I'm loving Ngao Asoke. hehe.

nikki1786

LizQuen
yesh nikki! i feel like a kid in a candy store!! yay!!! :lol:
jump~! JUMP~! we jump with joy noy.... we miss this thread yeah... :)

lol... i miss this thread for a couple of days... gosh~! its something like miss out on me...

What has been happening since I last came!! Any new Fanfics or MV? I want to make one but I don't have the time, school is coming back fast, it's already July almost August! Hopefully they have a lakorn next year!!
i really like watchign BJ... maybe if it Aff... well, im gonna watch it.... but i dont feel Margie's acting...

Hey hey Ny! I started watching BJ too... but i'm not that hooked to it. I'm annoyed by it actually. lol. I like margie's character & Aum's character just depresses me. I hate how Margie's character always have to be saved! I think in ever episode she was saved... idk.

i think i already have a partner... getting annoy with BJ... oh yeah... im still starting watching Ngao Asoke... but i need some updates, lol. :) but anyways, im editing right now... a vector banner of Dennis O'neil... im gonna post it later at ann's forum... lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
jump~! JUMP~! we jump with joy noy.... we miss this thread yeah... :)
lol... i miss this thread for a couple of days... gosh~! its something like miss out on me...
i really like watchign BJ... maybe if it Aff... well, im gonna watch it.... but i dont feel Margie's acting...
i think i already have a partner... getting annoy with BJ... oh yeah... im still starting watching Ngao Asoke... but i need some updates, lol. :) but anyways, im editing right now... a vector banner of Dennis O'neil... im gonna post it later at ann's forum... lol
tell me about it. In every Epi, Margie gets hurt. i find it annoying though i do love the theme song. hehe. if you need any update on Ngao asoke i can help you ;)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
eh..i'm trying hard to watch badarn jai..haha...thats what i do when i have nothing else to do..like i wanna just drop watching it..but i wanna know whats gonna happen...still hasnt filled that SB void...hahahah

nikki1786

LizQuen
seems like im watching both two lakorns right now... one is from old lakorn of Pat-Por and Ngao Asoke????.... noy, cna u gave me the link of NA w/ subs?.... riah, looks like you have no choice... but to watch BJ... but i heard so many people that they like BJ after all...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

Hey Noy!

I'm watching Ngao Asoke too! But I hate Pong, so abusive! Wouldn't it be better if it was Ken and Ann!! :lol: j/k! BJ I really just want to punch Aum sometimes!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if you've seen these, but I ran across them today, just thought I'd share them

i know...i look back at tis magazine and it makes me laugh because like my no.1 pra'ek are all huddle in one lilo corner...well except Aum...but you know..lol..well basically these 4 are like the top pra'eks anyways..

Noy?? u haven't seen tis magazine yet?? **grasp** where have u been? :eek: