[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
bellefire, the japanese movie is exotic. its about a school principal who raped his daughter after she seeing her parent have sex. the father rapes his wife and daughter both for pleasure [the scary thing i thought about is that they watch each other having sex in a guitar case] and there is so much to it too. i swear it is strange and twisted.

School principal Ozawa Gozo rapes his daughter, Mitsuko, after she sees her parents having sex. Her mother Sayuri witness the event. Gozo now rapes both of them as he pleases, while his family is undermined by incest, suicide, and murder... such is the erotic novel wheel-bound novelist Taeko sets on to write. She is assisted by Yuji, a young man who is actually on a mission to uncover the reality of this story, of Taeko's past, and of the locked room in her apartment

nikki1786

LizQuen
i know bellefire. i would love to see ann chase ken. lol.

lol... like Ann being crazy she's chasing Ken... lol wahahahaha... in fan fic she's chasing him being desperate. :lol:

bellefire, the japanese movie is exotic. its about a school principal who raped his daughter after she seeing her parent have sex. the father rapes his wife and daughter both for pleasure [the scary thing i thought about is that they watch each other having sex in a guitar case] and there is so much to it too. i swear it is strange and twisted.
School principal Ozawa Gozo rapes his daughter, Mitsuko, after she sees her parents having sex. Her mother Sayuri witness the event. Gozo now rapes both of them as he pleases, while his family is undermined by incest, suicide, and murder... such is the erotic novel wheel-bound novelist Taeko sets on to write. She is assisted by Yuji, a young man who is actually on a mission to uncover the reality of this story, of Taeko's past, and of the locked room in her apartment

i see... i havent seen that yet... im already curious now, now that you tell me... i know japanese movies are like that. oh... i hate it when the movie Guinea Pig reminds me the scenes, its more brutal than Naked Blood... grrrr... if you happen to search that movie, can u tell me about it? or give me the link? i wanna watch it... hehehe ;)

nikki1786

LizQuen

im on a roll of spamming eh... :lol: f4f, i finally found the movie... currently watching it...:D CLICK ME TO WATCH THE MOVIE

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
awwwww.... :wub: WISHFUL THINKING indeed... hehehe :) i love that story but its sad... oh, i like Ken speaking Japanese language there. btw, i watch it without subs... it was like... oh, no... what's happening... if only i knew what he said to her.... behind the painting.... its a very nice story. :) so sad though cause the girl died... whoooopsss.... spoilers... :lol:
ah so u watched it w/ out sub too...maybe i gotta give it a try...even though the leading lady is older...she's very very much beautiful...and no spoilers i know the ending alreadie...watched tat one music video...**tears** :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh, tinah... i havent seen that yet... like i said i havent tired watching Ann's movies yet... is it sad like the "behind the painting" of Ken's? :( i wanna try watch it... but i prefer with subs... :D
hmm...i didn't cry or was sad at all for the movie "The Letter" because it's a remake of a Korean Movie so i've seen the Korean ver. a while back...somehow it wasn't as sad as the korean ver. maybe cuz i knew wat was gonna happen alreadie...but anyways Ann was phenomenon in there.... :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh, i wanna see Ann chasing Ken and begging for love... :lol: sweeeeeeeeeeeet :wub:
lol... like Ann being crazy she's chasing Ken... lol wahahahaha... in fan fic she's chasing him being desperate. :lol:
Yes i'm just dying to see her all clumsy and funnie chasing Ken..and Ken can be the mean one..but not too mean...mean in a funnie way like how Pat was mean to Chen...but kinda funnie too eheheheh

which fanfic is tat huh..i wanna give it a try...lately i just can't read at all..makes me feel all sad cuz you girls have been booming w/ new and interesting fanfictions...argh... B)

nikki1786

LizQuen
Yes i'm just dying to see her all clumsy and funnie chasing Ken..and Ken can be the mean one..but not too mean...mean in a funnie way like how Pat was mean to Chen...but kinda funnie too eheheheh

which fanfic is tat huh..i wanna give it a try...lately i just can't read at all..makes me feel all sad cuz you girls have been booming w/ new and interesting fanfictions...argh... B)

well, that's because i cant seem wait for their upcoming lakorns... rather sticking around and wait... i'll just make my own fantasies... :lol: i guess Noy's on roll at the same time with her fan fics... :D im currently writing Five Roses...

btw, Ann's movie "the letter"... ahhhhhh... that's why it seems so familiar because it from Korean.... but i still need to watch it though... i hope there's subs.

*Nikki went to cliff and shouted "everyone!!!!!!!!!! if there's any subs on Ann's movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please PM me~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"* :loool: im crazy ain't i... :D

lol... but i want Ann more act like desperately in love and chasing Ken... lol like hugging him to stop him to go and leave her.... she was hugging him at the back and was afraid that he'll leave her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
hmm...i didn't cry or was sad at all for the movie "The Letter" because it's a remake of a Korean Movie so i've seen the Korean ver. a while back...somehow it wasn't as sad as the korean ver. maybe cuz i knew wat was gonna happen alreadie...but anyways Ann was phenomenon in there.... :lol:
i know i didnt cry in the letter thai version. i saw the korean version way long ago and i cried my eyeballs out.

bellefire how is strange circus. i didnt quite understand it the first time i saw it and i aint planning to watch it again. so how was the ending. did it make any sense. this was how i understand of it not so sure because it was confusing to me. so the mother was the one who murdered the daughter but she comes back to life disguise as a man to get close and in the end she tortures the mother and father. when she showed her boobs hahaha well there used to be boobs. i think she was physco undergoing all that for revenge. lol

oh i will start on your fan fiction tomorrow hopefully.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, tinah... i havent seen that yet... like i said i havent tired watching Ann's movies yet... is it sad like the "behind the painting" of Ken's? :( i wanna try watch it... but i prefer with subs... :D

anyways... hehehe you and my cousin are same... she didnt get some sleep because of the movie. :lol: i laughed at that movie only... :) oh, i know... im crazy... because im emotionless. lol
you laughed? im such a baby when it comes to horror movies. hrm, i dont think ive seen behind the painting with ken but yeh, the love letter was really sad. i dont wanan spoil it for you

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol... but i want Ann more act like desperately in love and chasing Ken... lol like hugging him to stop him to go and leave her.... she was hugging him at the back and was afraid that he'll leave her.
you mean like the behind scene in jai rao when aff was hugging ken from the back cuz that sound exactly the same

hey, we need to keep spamming or else the other threads will catch up to us

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
you mean like the behind scene in jai rao when aff was hugging ken from the back cuz that sound exactly the same

i know ladies! we need to keep SB alive!!...i wld be in here everyday..but still no Internet!!...cant wait to see ann and ken on-screen again..even though they wont be starring together...

nikki1786

LizQuen
i know i didnt cry in the letter thai version. i saw the korean version way long ago and i cried my eyeballs out.

bellefire how is strange circus. i didnt quite understand it the first time i saw it and i aint planning to watch it again. so how was the ending. did it make any sense. this was how i understand of it not so sure because it was confusing to me. so the mother was the one who murdered the daughter but she comes back to life disguise as a man to get close and in the end she tortures the mother and father. when she showed her boobs hahaha well there used to be boobs. i think she was physco undergoing all that for revenge. lol

oh i will start on your fan fiction tomorrow hopefully.
the story is good... i like the twist and everything. but she said in the ending that its over... so that means she just want some revenge, maybe the psychological understanding there was the girl cant move on to her life if she cant at least revenge to her parents. the trauma is still there and yeah.... actually for me, i think the one the cause the child's trauma was her father most of all... second her mom...

you laughed? im such a baby when it comes to horror movies. hrm, i dont think ive seen behind the painting with ken but yeh, the love letter was really sad. i dont wanan spoil it for you
oh, yes... you can... :) im always ready to be spoil by someone... :lol: hehehe... if i still cant watch w/ subs... well, i guess you can spoil me...

mmm... yeah like in JR... but i want in different style. since Aff more look like naive and desperate there.... i want Ann to act in different way, like i want to see her desperation over Ken. :wub:
i know.... hehehehe im glad that we are on a roll of spamming here again... we really miss SB so much, as much as the SB addicts here... :lol:

i know ladies! we need to keep SB alive!!...i wld be in here everyday..but still no Internet!!...cant wait to see ann and ken on-screen again..even though they wont be starring together...
lol... everyday... i always drop by here now... even though im currently busy with the fic... :) i miss SB and the SB ladies here yah~! :)

keep it smooth guys, we dont need to hurry up or catch up... just be with ourselves and go for the topic that we are talking about. ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
i cried so much in behind the painting. the language was beautiful and poetic but dam it was hard for me to understand. ken looks good as usual.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, yes... you can... :) im always ready to be spoil by someone... :lol: hehehe... if i still cant watch w/ subs... well, i guess you can spoil me...
mmm... yeah like in JR... but i want in different style. since Aff more look like naive and desperate there.... i want Ann to act in different way, like i want to see her desperation over Ken. :wub:
i know.... hehehehe im glad that we are on a roll of spamming here again... we really miss SB so much, as much as the SB addicts here... :lol:
lol... everyday... i always drop by here now... even though im currently busy with the fic... :) i miss SB and the SB ladies here yah~! :)

keep it smooth guys, we dont need to hurry up or catch up... just be with ourselves and go for the topic that we are talking about. ;)
i havent seen the ending to the letter yet but i heard num or anne died. someone could correct me if im wrong

lol i never seen ann played a desperate character besides in rang ngao when the weak sister really loved dodo. most of her character is always strong/confident

hey, wheres noy?..i used to always see her spamming here