[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
she will be turning 18 this month

*mouth drops to the ground* :blink:

wow! i'm turnning 18 in a couple of months...we surely dun have the same level of maturity :unsure:

i'm okay w/ the older pra'eks playing w/ the younger nang'eks...but i dun like 'em in a "R" scene together.

Pong & Peung were okay..cuz it was only an attempt...plus it was hot so i ain't tripping...lol j/k :ph34r:

Do you like my BIG fonts!

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes i love the big fonts

yep her bday is on the 22. just like sornram, is it. i got to refresh my memories.

i dont mind either but when they are thrown into an r scene i think that is out of hand. i believe they should at least be over 21. lmao i mean in movies teens rape but the point of the movie is that a teen got raped. get what i mean. lmao. ngao asoke i really need to watch that but gae roy ruk is airing that will be the only lakorn i will be drooling over. R team also rocks!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes i love the big fonts

yep her bday is on the 22. just like sornram, is it. i got to refresh my memories.

i dont mind either but when they are thrown into an r scene i think that is out of hand. i believe they should at least be over 21. lmao i mean in movies teens rape but the point of the movie is that a teen got raped. get what i mean. lmao. ngao asoke i really need to watch that but gae roy ruk is airing that will be the only lakorn i will be drooling over. R team also rocks!
okay i'm going all out w/ the sizes...

LOL...i don't prefer the teens & the R-scene.esp. wen they're pra'ek is so much older...lol

just focus on Gae Roy Ruk rite now...Ngao Asok will get u angry, frustrated and infatuated .lol :lol:

you know i tink i'm gonna actuallie watch Trace of Love...it's more interesting than the teasers made it out to be..the teasers were a bit too corny...ehehe

how many teams do we have now..

A-Team ( Aum&Aff )
A-Team 2 (Ann & Aum)
R-Team (Rita & Rome)
P-Team or P-Clique (Pong & Peung)

lol :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought margie was already 18 turning 19 but guess not!..she looks mature for her age but her voice is like a 10 year old though

ken could co star with younger actress just as long as they arent too kidish looking for him. for example pat, i like her as an actress but she would be toooo tiny for ken.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Ekkkkkk!!!! <--- screaming like a little girl! Faint!!! he's sooo fricking hott in there! drool...
My computer is acting up right now... tears... so i won't be able to do so until i get it fix or buy a new one... i'm too broke to do either one. hahah. so i'm using the computer at work.. i'm so bad... :lol:
lol... punxtyle is making more... *sigh* i cant believe he's on a roll of making manipulated pics of Ken.

okay, so i've noticed the ken has act with actresses around his age. haha. unlike the other actors who's work with then 17 or 18 year olds. I'm so glad for our ken! I think it'll break my heart if he starts acting with a young actress.. :( :lmao:
i didnt even like margie when they pair him to Aum....

tis was Jerry Yan's picha...YUCK :blink:

Bellefire...gal u've got some of the wierdiest lilo banner/ gif. ever! :unsure:
lol... just wanna make tease.

*mouth drops to the ground* :blink:
wow! i'm turnning 18 in a couple of months...we surely dun have the same level of maturity :unsure:
i'm okay w/ the older pra'eks playing w/ the younger nang'eks...but i dun like 'em in a "R" scene together.
Pong & Peung were okay..cuz it was only an attempt...plus it was hot so i ain't tripping...lol j/k :ph34r:
Do you like my BIG fonts!
lol... i laugh out so loud with your reaction, together with your big fonts... :loool:

i thought margie was already 18 turning 19 but guess not!..she looks mature for her age but her voice is like a 10 year old though

ken could co star with younger actress just as long as they arent too kidish looking for him. for example pat, i like her as an actress but she would be toooo tiny for ken.

oh, yeah... i saw their commercial too... ^^

fun

Expired Sarnie
okay i'm going all out w/ the sizes...

LOL...i don't prefer the teens & the R-scene.esp. wen they're pra'ek is so much older...lol
just focus on Gae Roy Ruk rite now...Ngao Asok will get u angry, frustrated and infatuated .lol :lol:
you know i tink i'm gonna actuallie watch Trace of Love...it's more interesting than the teasers made it out to be..the teasers were a bit too corny...ehehe

how many teams do we have now..

A-Team ( Aum&Aff )
A-Team 2 (Ann & Aum)
R-Team (Rita & Rome)
P-Team or P-Clique (Pong & Peung)
love the size, its more appealing to the eyes. lmao. the teaser was corny but i love corny dramas when i feeling corny. there are so many teams now that i dont even want to go their. but the main ones are listed by you already, lol

i went to check on wishbone blog and it says she was born in 1990. or maybe i will go to a different source.

bellefire are you watching badarn jai eng sub. i actually like the lakorn. it was boring towards the middle and got interesting again as puerng (margie) plays kaew. and that aom is sure a freaking damn bitch. excuse me for my language but she is really one!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^whoa, if only kens bod were that built

yeh, margie is turning 18 cuz ive checked her profile at margiefanclub.com. she look older than me and im 20

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
LADiES!!!! HOW ARE YOUUUUU! i MiSS YOU GALS! i HOPE ALL iS WELL.. HEHE. i MiSS SAWAN BiENG... i'M TRYiNG TO MAKE A ViDEO GIF FOR SAWAN BiENG... BUT I'MMA WAiT TiL i GET ANOTHER COMPUTER. LOL. :lol: THE ONE I HAVE NOW IS OLD... NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED! :D

ANYWHOS LADiES.... i'LL BE BACK TO SPAM... HEHE.
aww i miss you noy!!...haha i remember the good ol days of spamming...haha i miss all my sistas, noy, tinah, fun, nikki, kashie,iluvnumandoil.....i wont get internet for like another month or so..so i wont be on here as much =[...keep me updated..i do come in here and check back everytime i do get on here though....

btw...some of those pics of ken are scary nikki...hahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie

yeh, margie is turning 18 cuz ive checked her profile at margiefanclub.com. she look older than me and im 20
i know, she looks way older than me and some other thai actresses.

aww i miss you noy!!...haha i remember the good ol days of spamming...haha i miss all my sistas, noy, tinah, fun, nikki, kashie,iluvnumandoil.....i wont get internet for like another month or so..so i wont be on here as much =[...keep me updated..i do come in here and check back everytime i do get on here though....
i know i really miss those days. well a month, i dont know how youre going to handle it, a few days without internet is already painful enough

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
since you all brought up the youngin playing in the r scenes...kob started young..and she was r'd in them lakorns with num..lol i guess p'num was pretty young too..gosh what are they feeding us at that age???

but nonetheless..i love it!! spice up the lakorn.. 95% percent..the other 5% is for the p'ek to go begging for forgiveness :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
since you all brought up the youngin playing in the r scenes...kob started young..and she was r'd in them lakorns with num..lol i guess p'num was pretty young too..gosh what are they feeding us at that age???

but nonetheless..i love it!! spice up the lakorn.. 95% percent..the other 5% is for the p'ek to go begging for forgiveness :lol:
omg in dao pra sook, i was still a dek, i was like mom what are they doing? lmao!!!! :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO funfun..they were making their own dek.. :lol:
my mom didnt tell me, i just happen to figure out after all those years, my aunt (my mom best friend) and my mom would talk about sex how pra ek strips nang ek and rapes her. i finally understand what they were talking about. they use metaphors. lmao

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL omg ...you learn from the best...dont look far..our parents but those sex talk are so awkward when mention around them.. :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
bellefire i love it. so hot. i want to rip off his shirt. hahahaha!
go rip it now~! :loool:

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh~! that's what i like more when it comes to baby faces....

:loool: i'll put 10% on begging scenes.... lol i wanna see the guy wallow up some more.... ^_^

LOL omg ...you learn from the best...dont look far..our parents but those sex talk are so awkward when mention around them.. :lol:

shhhhhhhhhhhshhhh... "my parents gonna spank at me if i talk about SEX... :loool: "

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO..that is the one subject i will avoid with my parents...gosh not in a million yrs will i talk to them bout that... :lol:

they have educational vdos in school for that..*jr highish ..shoot nowadays they should start to show the vdos in elmentary..like 5 or 6th grade. :

fun

Expired Sarnie
my parent tried to be americanize by discussing about sex one time when this so call cousin of ours got pregnant at 13. OMG i thought i was going to die especially hearing it from my dad.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
LMAO..that is the one subject i will avoid with my parents...gosh not in a million yrs will i talk to them bout that... :lol:

they have educational vdos in school for that..*jr highish ..shoot nowadays they should start to show the vdos in elmentary..like 5 or 6th grade. :
i know whats you mean. my sister was like they started showing stuff like that when she was in middle school.

i was shocked, i didnt know anything until the second year of high school!