[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha. i use to hate make-up but gosh now i loveee it! I don't cake it on like some girls. i wear foundation, blush, eye shadow, eye liner, mascara... okay i wear the whole nine yard. haha. but i don't go all crazy. :lol:
uh.. i know.. im so impatient. i hate waiting & i get very agitated too. haha. i just stay quiet when i'm mad. i try to hold it in because i tend to say things out of anger & it causes problem sometimes. haha.
some girls overdo it. they need help. i want to tell them that they look so much better without the make up on. :lol:

i didnt start wearing make up until i graduated high school. omg, i looked like a total mess during my 9th-12th grade. plus, i didnt really dress up either.
i know. i swear nowadays i see elementary school kids wear them. dang what a bug change. i swear they should have a law about make up. lmao. just kidding that would be too funny.

this thread is funny as heck!!! LMAO..

gosh i swore to myself not to get drunk anymore too..its baddddddddddddddddddd.

yep only drink when you are around ppl you trust..

i drink only with my girl cousin or cousins..i dont drink with strangers..or atleast i hope i wont have to..lol
one of my older is by far the weakiest drinker i have ever meet in my whole tire life, he drank 1/4th can of a light beer and he started vomiting. he is suck a loser. lmao.

never drink with stranger not even friends. lmao. in oum ruk you guys know what happen. lmao. a big lesson there for me. hahahaha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
some girls overdo it. they need help. i want to tell them that they look so much better without the make up on. :lol:
i know. i swear nowadays i see elementary school kids wear them. dang what a bug change. i swear they should have a law about make up. lmao. just kidding that would be too funny.
one of my older is by far the weakiest drinker i have ever meet in my whole tire life, he drank 1/4th can of a light beer and he started vomiting. he is suck a loser. lmao.

never drink with stranger not even friends. lmao. in oum ruk you guys know what happen. lmao. a big lesson there for me. hahahaha.
oh yeah. but then again, some girls don't look good without make - up. hahaha. kids are growing up too fast! i didn't start wearing make up until the end of senior year.

haha your brother? oh no. my friend's sister is a super light weight. she took half-a shot of a shot of liquor [hope that makes sense] & she vomitted afterwards too. hahaha. it was funny!

i started drinking at the end of my senior year. this has just flip to alcohol. lmao! :lol:
i had a taste of liquor in high school but it wasn't until after high school i started to drink more varieties. haha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
argh...sad times...my family and I were busy preparing a funeral...and attending it...crazie week.... :lmao:
awee i'm sorry to hear that. I dislike funeral. makes me sad & wonder when my time will go... sniff sniff. I hope you & family are doing better now.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hmong Fans...check out the dubbs.

i like the dub. although there's not as much action as the real ting...but still prettie good...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ_FhFTX0KM

anyone wanna comment :lol:
I'll have to check that out when i get home. lol. this computer at work is old!

thanx for the concern..yes we're doing betta now...i know makes me wonder too... :lmao:
oh i know. life is short & man, anything can happen to anyone. that's why i always tell my friends that i love them, just in case anything goes down with me.

nikki1786

LizQuen
nah i havent been drinking any hard liquors lately...just a glass of white wine here and there (with good food that is)..

im usually not afraid to try drinks..but after what happen to me from that bacardi drink..gosh i dont ever wanna go back to that night again!...i was almost kicked out of the club lol... i was literally carried out by my friend.. (not cute at all) but then its fun to watch other ppl get drunk LOL
lol... i love to get drunk.... when im at the disco with my friends... if you dance.... you'll loosen up... ^^

haha. i'm sure if one shot took you down, half a shot will surely knock me out! hahha.
shoot i got to! i know my limits but then again, i think i can handle more than i can so i go crazy. haha.
awe you were carried away. yikes... you're not the only one... my sister's 21st bday, i got soo drunk, i couldn't even stand up straight... let along walk. lol i had to be carried away! it was embarrassing... never again! i say!

watching people get drunk is funn! specially those funny talkative drunks. haha.
lol... there my friend has no limits... she even drank the bottle of vodka.... she thought it was water... but when she taste it... the next thing happen... she gulp all the way the vodka. after that.. i got wounded because of chasing her......

hahaha omg.wth..i come back and we're tlkin about drinking...to bad i'm LEGALLY too young to drink hahaha...but you know...things happen hahaha
hahahaha omg....this thread is not big enough for my relationship problems!! hahaha
dude..where did sb go?? haha
i miss you noy!! i read your comment way back but forgot to quote hahaha...hope you can get to watch my new mv soon haha :lol:
this is how SB goes... talks about a lot of things.... ^_^ btw, the last time i got your link of the MV... something wrong of the link when i press it... its more likely error... can you send the link again?

lol... of course... we all know that we dont haveto drink with strangers.... we might dont know... that they put a pill in our drinks.... GOSH~! my mom always remind me about the DATE PILL.

ah! i miss tis thread! and also tis forum...i've been gone for a while now...did anyone notice?? lol

BTW love the MV Riah..i commented it!
kashi... how are you? love the avatar, siggy... ^_^

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. i'm sure if one shot took you down, half a shot will surely knock me out! hahha.
shoot i got to! i know my limits but then again, i think i can handle more than i can so i go crazy. haha.
awe you were carried away. yikes... you're not the only one... my sister's 21st bday, i got soo drunk, i couldn't even stand up straight... let along walk. lol i had to be carried away! it was embarrassing... never again! i say!

watching people get drunk is funn! specially those funny talkative drunks. haha.

lol yep...my sister for example..she kept saying "uno momento, por favor" when she was drunk!...it was a bunch of asian girls..maybe a few mexicans lol..but still..her fav word when she got drunk on her 21st bd..she hugged the wall..the toilet everythang....man that was sooo...3 yrs ago..how the dang time flew..seems like yesterday!... my dad laugh the whole night long..seeing his lil girls partying like that...krazy i tell ya..

ps...i read it somewhere that california ban the date rape drug...but then its gonna get smuggled in like any other drug.....gosh what is the difference??? ppl always find ways to do bad things!

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol yep...my sister for example..she kept saying "uno momento, por favor" when she was drunk!...it was a bunch of asian girls..maybe a few mexicans lol..but still..her fav word when she got drunk on her 21st bd..she hugged the wall..the toilet everythang....man that was sooo...3 yrs ago..how the dang time flew..seems like yesterday!... my dad laugh the whole night long..seeing his lil girls partying like that...krazy i tell ya..
ps...i read it somewhere that california ban the date rape drug...but then its gonna get smuggled in like any other drug.....gosh what is the difference??? ppl always find ways to do bad things!

lol... when my friend drank the whole bottle of vodka... and after chasing her.... she even told us that she's the daughter of the president's school. so what we did, we recorded it and the next morning in school... we blackmail her as a joke.... LMAO she have to pay what she did to me because i got wounded because of her..... lol so she treat to a restaurant... im so bad... lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh yeah. but then again, some girls don't look good without make - up. hahaha. kids are growing up too fast! i didn't start wearing make up until the end of senior year.

haha your brother? oh no. my friend's sister is a super light weight. she took half-a shot of a shot of liquor [hope that makes sense] & she vomitted afterwards too. hahaha. it was funny!
i had a taste of liquor in high school but it wasn't until after high school i started to drink more varieties. haha.
I understand what you’re saying. You know the only thing that the strongest I’ve ever tried was Vodka and a few gulp of sex on the beach with some fruit punch. Other than that I can’t take others. My grandparents make rice wine and it is gross. I couldn’t even bear the smell.
Bellefire those PILL dates, I never seen it happen before only on television, but I know it happens.
Anyways I have a sad story to share, I have a friend, well I known her for 4 years but we didn’t really talk until my senior year in high school. She told me about her darkest secret, she was raped when she was just a child. She didn’t report it, well I understand because then she was just a child. Her mother throws party usually everyday and she told me that this guy comes over often when her parent are not around. It was normal for a couple of weeks but then he started harassing her and her younger sister. She said she was 11 when it happened, I know quite young. He molested her younger sister first but she came to stop him and he raped her. She didn’t do anything; she said she had no idea what he was doing to her. He had already got her. He did it for every other week and she would give in. He did stop harassing her little sister but not her. He sort of like threatened her I guess because I can’t find a reason why she would not tell. I didn’t question her; I had only listened while she cries her story out. She said she was sorry if I didn’t want to hear it but she can’t keep it in any longer. So I just sat still and listened. It took a year for him to stop and was never seen again when she realize what he was doing to her-rape. She said she had threatened him.
And then when she hit 14 she had a boyfriend who lives on the same street. She has known him almost her whole entire life and they just happen to start dating. She went to his house and his parent weren’t home. He took her to the bedroom and it was normal, they do it all the time but not that day. He raped her. I mean a 15 year old boy could do such thing. She gave in and broke off the relationship after he slept with her.
She is still currently dating a man who is 8 years older than her and he is a teacher. Plus she is only 19 and she started dating him when she was almost 17. She said he was nice and she met him at her house. He approached her thinking she was old enough but she didn’t mind his age. And then love blossom. Her mom is actually okay with it. And she told her boyfriend since she wanted to be honest after telling me and a few others. And he was mad at her. He is a mature man; I couldn’t believe he didn’t comfort her. But it took him a week to recover and finally he came to an understanding that it was hard for her to tell him the truth about her past. I really wanted to kick his ass at that moment.
So sad I don’t think I can bear to hear another story from a friend that they were assaulted or raped. The only thing I could do was listening to her sobbing story. I want her to report to the police though it’s been a long while but I didn’t force it on her. I just told her whatever her decision is because I myself hate it when people tell me to do things I don’t want to do. It’s not always the best solution but American people think it is. I am not being racial or anything just my words.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww funfun..its okie..im so sorry to hear that bout your friend!..

i hope shes doing better now..

is she still with that older bf?

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
ah! i miss tis thread! and also tis forum...i've been gone for a while now...did anyone notice?? lol

BTW love the MV Riah..i commented it!
aww thanks girl!!! haha glad you liked it

lol... i love to get drunk.... when im at the disco with my friends... if you dance.... you'll loosen up... ^^
lol... there my friend has no limits... she even drank the bottle of vodka.... she thought it was water... but when she taste it... the next thing happen... she gulp all the way the vodka. after that.. i got wounded because of chasing her......
this is how SB goes... talks about a lot of things.... ^_^ btw, the last time i got your link of the MV... something wrong of the link when i press it... its more likely error... can you send the link again?
lol... of course... we all know that we dont haveto drink with strangers.... we might dont know... that they put a pill in our drinks.... GOSH~! my mom always remind me about the DATE PILL.
kashi... how are you? love the avatar, siggy... ^_^
here's the link to the mv!! sorry if it was errored guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YRyZ1itQac

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
lol. my dad would kill me if he caught me drinking. haha. he doesn't like it when me & my sisters go out late, specially with my guy friends. Even though he knows them & all, he just doesn't want us to be with all guys. He says its not very "lady like to be out at night" he wants us to be at home blah blah blah.. you know how that goes. lmao. dads...

Speaking of date rape drug, i found out about those in high school. never heard of such a thing too! crazy. that's why whenever i go to parties, i make sure i get my own drink or have a friend i trust get me a drink, other than that, forget it!

Government are stupid... they think just because you make date rape drugs illegal, people are always gonna find a way to get it into the U.S. Look at weed... i have a lots of friends who smoke it. haha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I understand what you’re saying. You know the only thing that the strongest I’ve ever tried was Vodka and a few gulp of sex on the beach with some fruit punch. Other than that I can’t take others. My grandparents make rice wine and it is gross. I couldn’t even bear the smell.
Bellefire those PILL dates, I never seen it happen before only on television, but I know it happens.
Anyways I have a sad story to share, I have a friend, well I known her for 4 years but we didn’t really talk until my senior year in high school. She told me about her darkest secret, she was raped when she was just a child. She didn’t report it, well I understand because then she was just a child. Her mother throws party usually everyday and she told me that this guy comes over often when her parent are not around. It was normal for a couple of weeks but then he started harassing her and her younger sister. She said she was 11 when it happened, I know quite young. He molested her younger sister first but she came to stop him and he raped her. She didn’t do anything; she said she had no idea what he was doing to her. He had already got her. He did it for every other week and she would give in. He did stop harassing her little sister but not her. He sort of like threatened her I guess because I can’t find a reason why she would not tell. I didn’t question her; I had only listened while she cries her story out. She said she was sorry if I didn’t want to hear it but she can’t keep it in any longer. So I just sat still and listened. It took a year for him to stop and was never seen again when she realize what he was doing to her-rape. She said she had threatened him.
And then when she hit 14 she had a boyfriend who lives on the same street. She has known him almost her whole entire life and they just happen to start dating. She went to his house and his parent weren’t home. He took her to the bedroom and it was normal, they do it all the time but not that day. He raped her. I mean a 15 year old boy could do such thing. She gave in and broke off the relationship after he slept with her.
She is still currently dating a man who is 8 years older than her and he is a teacher. Plus she is only 19 and she started dating him when she was almost 17. She said he was nice and she met him at her house. He approached her thinking she was old enough but she didn’t mind his age. And then love blossom. Her mom is actually okay with it. And she told her boyfriend since she wanted to be honest after telling me and a few others. And he was mad at her. He is a mature man; I couldn’t believe he didn’t comfort her. But it took him a week to recover and finally he came to an understanding that it was hard for her to tell him the truth about her past. I really wanted to kick his ass at that moment.
So sad I don’t think I can bear to hear another story from a friend that they were assaulted or raped. The only thing I could do was listening to her sobbing story. I want her to report to the police though it’s been a long while but I didn’t force it on her. I just told her whatever her decision is because I myself hate it when people tell me to do things I don’t want to do. It’s not always the best solution but American people think it is. I am not being racial or anything just my words.

awee man Fun, that's crazy. If that were to happen to be omg, i seriously would be traumatized. I think i would be scared to go to the police too. I don't know.. i don't even wanna think about it.

Speaking of stories, i got one.

In the 6th grade, i was walking home from school, it was almost summer so we only had a week left before school got out. I only lived about 20 or 30 minutes from the school, so i decided to walk home by myself. So i'm walking right & i'm almost home, I was near the park, which is close to my house. So as i'm walking, there's this big white man walking along ahead of me. I've always been cautious of men walking on the streets. so i walk a little faster & try to pass him up. Just as I pass him. The big man turns to me & asks me "Do you mind?" & at first i didn't understand what he meant & the he looks down. & omg, he was playing with his
dick
. I was so grossed out by it, I said yes & I walked fast.

This guy that was walking on the same street saw me with that big man. He comes up to me & ask me if that man do anything to me & i told him but he did show me his private parts. The guy told me the big man showed it to him too.

To make the long story short, the guy who helped me calls our neighborhood police & they came & investigate. They ask me for the man's description & all that stuff. I even had to go to the police station to talk to detectives. It was crazy & scary.

They never did catch the guy too...