[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
oh man, i just realize i had so many typos :lol: didnt even bother to look back at my comment.

i also got in trouble with my parents for lying. i was in middle school during the time and i wasnt allow to stay out late but one day my friend invited me to her house and i end up staying late without telling my parents. i came home and he pulled my ears. ouch! lol

uh yeh they were both good kissers *hides* but my 1st was the best. i had a big crush on him but too bad he didnt feel the same way. seem like he just wanted a one night stand. forget it! <_<
aww you should of ask cuz now you're gonna keep wondering what if..i wasnt brave to go up to a guy who i liked but now as i got older i dont care anymore. i came out of my shell lol

i like carona!..heineken is kool too
hhahah a lot of lao and thai ppl love heineken..everytime i have a party we buy about 13 cases and always end up going out to buy more!...and thats the only beer we ever get

yeah we are in a role of spamming whatever happened to sawan bieng lmao!
yeah..i wonder this everytime i come into the SB thread hahaha

i'm just wondering, what kinda guys are all you guys into?

i like the Abercrombie and Fitch type guy hahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
haha. Come on... i'm not that old. lol i kidd. I wonder how she snagged him up...! gosh what did she use?! i need to talk to Noi to see how she does it. lmao. so maybe in the next life i can use my magic & get ken for myself! :lol:
just maybe. i am going to ask her too. she better not lie. lmao. she seduced him. lmao you know the older you are the more experience. that is how ken likes it. :lol:

she didn't use no trick oh noting...she used her heart..and he use his awwwww :wub: they were just meant to be..and we were just meant to sit behind the glass and stare...and wonder...and fantazie day and nite until we can't take it anymore so wen head out onto a plane and go hunt don't Ken...be his mistress and have his kid....mess up everyone's life....and then wake up and realize it's all a dream..we fans could neva do such a dream...and cry some more because tat's all we can do...is dream *sigh* -_- ........ :lmao:

is anyone excited? Baby KeNoi is suppose to be here today...the 16th! :unsure:
i was go into our conversation that i totally forgot. though i am excited to see the baby.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
just maybe. i am going to ask her too. she better not lie. lmao. she seduced him. lmao you know the older you are the more experience. that is how ken likes it. :lol:
i was go into our conversation that i totally forgot. though i am excited to see the baby.

LMFAO :loool: ....how ken likes it...lol...i so don't wanna tink about tat.... :blink:

eeekk...i can't wait either...wonder who the babie is gonna look like..mommie or daddie...i'm so bad w/ telling who the baby looks like..seem like everyone alwaise know but i could neva see it....eheheh..i still wanna know if it's a girl or a boy....awwwww

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

yeah like fun4fun said...i'm into guys like Ken...ehehe

i dun like my guys too boyish for example...hmm...Bie...and i dun like my guys too manly either...stuck smack in the middle..i like the guys tat are handsome...but yet still cute...ehehe..like Ken *sigh*....and i totallie love Ken's sense of style..

sorrie but i'm so tired of the Abercrombie & Fitch/ Hollister guys...they're everywhere these days....eeekkk...like please wear someting else...oh and I'm so over the Korean..milky white skin..red lips..an hour hair duo guys....if you spend more time on your hair our face than i do...we might have a problem... :lol:

or in other words...i like my guys P.E.R.F.E.C.T. eheheh :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
i don't think she did. she just needed a date i guess. lol. i don't know. omg when i read what he wrote i nearly screamed my head off! sooo sweet... i need to go back & read what he wrote again. muahah... :wub:

what sucks was my friend, who is also the co-captain of the wrestling team, told hugo that i liked him... :lmao:... this was before winter break... so after we came back, Hugo started acting weird & distant around me. i thought i did something wrong.. but then i realize someone must've told him that i have a crush on him & surely enough... it was trueee! gosh i was so mad.... I didn't like him, i just think he's hott... haha. big difference!

Lol. I live in San Diego Tinah. :lol: Hugo just went to berkeley for college i think. i don't know where he's at now. *shrugs* i'll hunt him down one day. muahah
yeh thinking someone is hot and liking them is totally different!..i hate how people assume that when you think someone is cute that mean you like them or something. i thought this guy is cute but he automatically assume i liked him so he didnt want to talk me anymore or hes afraid im gonna try to hook up with him. pshh!

oh in San Diego?..nvm, thats like 6 hrs away lol. so he came to school all the way in berkeley.

tinah

sarNie Coma
*sigh*....

i did once of being detective and follow HIM everywhere.

i got a big crush on this guy, i dont know him at all and just look at him at afar. he has fellow girl friends and was auditioning to our fashion show event, and that's how i get to know him. i even ask his number to some of his friends... pretending we need a guy model. i was glad that they recommend him because he's got the looks and height... but we were disappointed when he said that he's not interested to join. because if he joined, gosh, i will be the one to measure his body and... ehem... you gotta measure the lower body. sadly, he didnt join.

but i got his number, so what i did... i friended him by texting him but i didnt told him my name. he doesnt want to believe me, he wants to meet me but i was NO-NO... since he's taking up TOURISM course, he's currently studying with different language.... until we talk about japanese and stuff. suddenly, he starts sending me messages into japanese words.... he thinks that i dont how to speak japanese... we were in a same class when i took japanese language. actually, i dotn follow him around... its just that... timing, when at this certain place, he's there too...

slowly, i realize that... he was searching my whereabouts... and little by little he knew that it was me. or he just predict that it was me.

so, my life is over... i didnt text him anymore. everytime he visits in our department, i just pretend like i didnt know. my whole character back to where it was when i stopped texting him. im sorta "shy girl" everytime we talk in SMS. *sigh* now, its over. i realize it was infatuation only. these days, he's recently interested to join our fashion show events.... but im ignoring him from that on.
hey you never know if you dont try!..i used to be shy as well but i realize it doesnt get me anywhere when it come to guys lol. after partying and hanging out with more different crowd i became loud

atleast you'll get to see him at work now!..you mind as well make the move or give him a sign hehe

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
she didn't use no trick oh noting...she used her heart..and he use his awwwww :wub: they were just meant to be..and we were just meant to sit behind the glass and stare...and wonder...and fantazie day and nite until we can't take it anymore so wen head out onto a plane and go hunt don't Ken...be his mistress and have his kid....mess up everyone's life....and then wake up and realize it's all a dream..we fans could neva do such a dream...and cry some more because tat's all we can do...is dream *sigh* -_- ........ :lmao:

is anyone excited? Baby KeNoi is suppose to be here today...the 16th! :unsure:
Ken has a big heart! :wub: I hope he can share his heart with me... :blush: hahah. You only fantasize about him day & night??? :blink: What about in between the day?!?!? As for me... always. hahaha.

I can't way to see their baby! ekkkk! i wanna know what they're gonna name their precious baby. :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hhahah a lot of lao and thai ppl love heineken..everytime i have a party we buy about 13 cases and always end up going out to buy more!...and thats the only beer we ever get
yeah..i wonder this everytime i come into the SB thread hahaha

Lol what kind of party would it be without the Heineken?! That's the asian drink right there! & Corona. haha.

My type of guy!! ekkk i can go on & on about this... muahaha.

this guy right heree!!!

Will Demps! ekkk he's sooo hotttt!! check out his body! drool! :wub:

Here's another picture of him in a suit!! drool....

I'm fanning myself! he's sooo hottt!!! ahhhh!!!

I like A&F type of guys but they're not into me... <_<

I prefer the guys with the bay area swagg! gosh i'm such a sucker for those. those baggy pants, big shirts, hat wearing, nice fade, jordans wearing, clean cut type of guys drool... lol

i'm not into/can't stand guys who wear tight jeans, tight small shirts. them japanese/korean type of guys that look like girls. gosh i need my man to be manly! not girly... if i wanted a girl, shit, i'll shag a real one! not a wannabe girl like looking!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
riah my type of guy, well its a long list. lmao!!! if anyone resembles KEN! :lol:
lol. oh yesh... i got a long list too! lmao.

yeah like fun4fun said...i'm into guys like Ken...ehehe

i dun like my guys too boyish for example...hmm...Bie...and i dun like my guys too manly either...stuck smack in the middle..i like the guys tat are handsome...but yet still cute...ehehe..like Ken *sigh*....and i totallie love Ken's sense of style..

sorrie but i'm so tired of the Abercrombie & Fitch/ Hollister guys...they're everywhere these days....eeekkk...like please wear someting else...oh and I'm so over the Korean..milky white skin..red lips..an hour hair duo guys....if you spend more time on your hair our face than i do...we might have a problem... :lol:

or in other words...i like my guys P.E.R.F.E.C.T. eheheh :p
YESH kashie! thank you! Those guys who take forever to do their hair needs to go. like Golf & Mike.... or them japanese/korean singers... they really tick me off. <_<

I have major issue when it comes to guys. lol. I like my guys big... i don't like scrawny, boney guys. -_-

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
yeh thinking someone is hot and liking them is totally different!..i hate how people assume that when you think someone is cute that mean you like them or something. i thought this guy is cute but he automatically assume i liked him so he didnt want to talk me anymore or hes afraid im gonna try to hook up with him. pshh!

oh in San Diego?..nvm, thats like 6 hrs away lol. so he came to school all the way in berkeley.
ehh I know... it's really annoying. Or if you go out somewhere with a guy, they automatically assume you're dating him! gosh... so annoying! I went to prom with my friend's brother & after prom, rumors were spreading about me & him. People were saying that we were going out! I'm like what the?! :eek: NOooooo he was just my prom date! but he did like me though... so it was a bit awkward. :lol:

okay so i found my yearbook tinah & i reread what Hugo had wrote & omg... :blush: I was all smiles. hahah.

he wrote: "Oh Sornmany [my real name, though he spelled it wrong.. <_< ] I know you won't forget about Tino, so don't 4get me either. I won't get 4get you. All the HW you used 2 copy and tests.. I know better than most... your not the goodie tushoo everyone thinks you are.. your actually a nice gurl with the cutest smile over that under cover freak persona. You looked fabulous at prom just like you always do. Anyways I wish you the best in life cuz you deserve it" -Hugo.

ekkkk!! i was smiling like a little kid when i read it. heheh. :wub: I miss him now. hahah. haven't talk to him in 3 years... such a long time. :unsure:

But yup, I'm from San Diego... been living here for soo long! i love it. lol. I think He's going to Berkeley... or was it UCLA.. not sure. lol. He's a smart dude! he graduated with tops...! i can't compete with that! he's too smart for me... & i'm way out of his league... :lmao:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wahoooooo another one!!!! awee man i miss the old SB days when i was owning every page! lmao. :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
hey you never know if you dont try!..i used to be shy as well but i realize it doesnt get me anywhere when it come to guys lol. after partying and hanging out with more different crowd i became loud

atleast you'll get to see him at work now!..you mind as well make the move or give him a sign hehe
LMAO xD im shy in a way if the guy ask me about something personal or like just the two of you sharing things and like that. but when it comes to work... work it really is. i dont give a damn about him at work. though my friends thinks about and teases me that I RAPE HIM.... (-___-")

Lol what kind of party would it be without the Heineken?! That's the asian drink right there! & Corona. haha.
My type of guy!! ekkk i can go on & on about this... muahaha.

this guy right heree!!!

Will Demps! ekkk he's sooo hotttt!! check out his body! drool! :wub:

Here's another picture of him in a suit!! drool....

I'm fanning myself! he's sooo hottt!!! ahhhh!!!
I like A&F type of guys but they're not into me... <_<

I prefer the guys with the bay area swagg! gosh i'm such a sucker for those. those baggy pants, big shirts, hat wearing, nice fade, jordans wearing, clean cut type of guys drool... lol

i'm not into/can't stand guys who wear tight jeans, tight small shirts. them japanese/korean type of guys that look like girls. gosh i need my man to be manly! not girly... if i wanted a girl, shit, i'll shag a real one! not a wannabe girl like looking!
like i said before, i dont really like SUPER MUSCLED GUY... i remember in fiction thread you even wanted to put a hot oil on to his body... :loool: we are so opposite. LMAO XD

i like tall guys who has average body and like that. like HIM, Jake Cuenca. <3

im such a CORRUPTING MINOR.... T___T he's still young though, he's only 19.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO xD im shy in a way if the guy ask me about something personal or like just the two of you sharing things and like that. but when it comes to work... work it really is. i dont give a damn about him at work. though my friends thinks about and teases me that I RAPE HIM.... (-___-")
like i said before, i dont really like SUPER MUSCLED GUY... i remember in fiction thread you even wanted to put a hot oil on to his body... :loool: we are so opposite. LMAO XD

i like tall guys who has average body and like that. like HIM, Jake Cuenca. <3

im such a CORRUPTING MINOR.... T___T he's still young though, he's only 19.

hahah. oh wow... he's got a nice body! I don't want my man to be super muscular, but they gotta have some meat on their bones! no skinny guys for moi! lmao.

Nikki! he's not young! he's 19... he's legal! lmao :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
hahah. oh wow... he's got a nice body! I don't want my man to be super muscular, but they gotta have some meat on their bones! no skinny guys for moi! lmao.

Nikki! he's not young! he's 19... he's legal! lmao :lol:

gosh, i still feel like CORRUPTING MINOR.... T_T im turning 22... going GRANNY soon.... T_T :loool: i like him so much, yeah, i dont like super muscular body... but having a little meat is not so bad... as long as i can see enough of 6 packer to his body... that's enough... ^_^ :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMFAO :loool: ....how ken likes it...lol...i so don't wanna tink about tat.... :blink:

eeekk...i can't wait either...wonder who the babie is gonna look like..mommie or daddie...i'm so bad w/ telling who the baby looks like..seem like everyone alwaise know but i could neva see it....eheheh..i still wanna know if it's a girl or a boy....awwwww
i know, people are like oh the baby looks like the daddy. and i am like how??? lmao. i dont get it how they can tell, maybe when the child is about 3-8 years old that is when you can tell if the child looks like the mommy or the dadddy. lmao

lol. oh yesh... i got a long list too! lmao.
YESH kashie! thank you! Those guys who take forever to do their hair needs to go. like Golf & Mike.... or them japanese/korean singers... they really tick me off. <_<

I have major issue when it comes to guys. lol. I like my guys big... i don't like scrawny, boney guys. -_-
i know they cant keep you warm if they are too boney and scrawny. :lol: not too buff though, i dont want to suffocate when making love :loool:

KEN and Noi had a baby BOY!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know, people are like oh the baby looks like the daddy. and i am like how??? lmao. i dont get it how they can tell, maybe when the child is about 3-8 years old that is when you can tell if the child looks like the mommy or the dadddy. lmao
i know they cant keep you warm if they are too boney and scrawny. :lol: not too buff though, i dont want to suffocate when making love :loool:
KEN and Noi had a baby BOY!
lol. i know. skinny dudes need love too...! but not from me! :loool:

Ooh i know They had a baby boy! ekkk i'm so excitied! Although i'm sad because i thought they would've gotten a baby girl, because that's what ken wants. heheh. but it's okay. i'll still hunt his son down. muahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. i know. skinny dudes need love too...! but not from me! :loool:
Ooh i know They had a baby boy! ekkk i'm so excitied! Although i'm sad because i thought they would've gotten a baby girl, because that's what ken wants. heheh. but it's okay. i'll still hunt his son down. muahaha
i dont think he cares about the sex of the child. alot of people wants the first child to be a boy and i am just glad ken doesnt mind. who was it i forgot but it was on mtv. shit i cant remember who said it, anyways he said i have two sons, but after having a girl its different. you know you feel manly because your first born is a boy but having a girl is the best thing that has ever happen to me. my girl is my little princess. some where along the line. i cant remember exactly his words. lmao i cant even remember who it was. lmao :lol: