[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol funfun..they order orange juices..incase someone drop one of them date 'r' pill into their drink!

cause alcohol + pills = overdose

they are being cautious :lol:
i order water bottle at the club. lmao. i have to have someone over 21 purchase me alcohol. and cover the stamp if your underage to drink. lmao.

nikki1786

LizQuen
ahhh sounds like what a n'rai girl would do..lol they end up getting those fake one night stand only!...nah..i prefer those orange juices that the n'ek tends to order when they go to the club ;)
lol... i bet you'll put a pill on it... rather the guys would do. :lol:

not much of a cherry fan.
nang ek in thai drama are so unbelievable. no life is what i mean. they rather drink a glass of orange juice over alcohol when clubbing. one reason why i like korean drama, the girls are not afraid to drink at the bar. LMAO :lol:
mmm... Cherry is ok-ok... but since Ken will be her partner, i will watch it. ^^

lol funfun..they order orange juices..incase someone drop one of them date 'r' pill into their drink!

cause alcohol + pills = overdose

they are being cautious :lol:

granny, you forgot the motel room...

alcohol + pill + motel room= R scene :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i order water bottle at the club. lmao. i have to have someone over 21 purchase me alcohol. and cover the stamp if your underage to drink. lmao.
LMAO funfun..ohhhh risky risky..we do that at the restuarant when my sister was still under age..now we drink openly ..ahh the joy of being over 21...freedommmmmmmm! (til you have one too many drinks...)

mmm... Cherry is ok-ok... but since Ken will be her partner, i will watch it. ^^

alcohol + pill + motel room= R scene :loool: (= jail time)

LMAO nikki..nah..although i will be thinking it!! :loool:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
riah my type of guy, well its a long list. lmao!!! if anyone resembles KEN! :lol:
hahaha....oh i like those guys too...i think for different races i have different expectations

yeah like fun4fun said...i'm into guys like Ken...ehehe

i dun like my guys too boyish for example...hmm...Bie...and i dun like my guys too manly either...stuck smack in the middle..i like the guys tat are handsome...but yet still cute...ehehe..like Ken *sigh*....and i totallie love Ken's sense of style..

sorrie but i'm so tired of the Abercrombie & Fitch/ Hollister guys...they're everywhere these days....eeekkk...like please wear someting else...oh and I'm so over the Korean..milky white skin..red lips..an hour hair duo guys....if you spend more time on your hair our face than i do...we might have a problem... :lol:

or in other words...i like my guys P.E.R.F.E.C.T. eheheh :p
kashie!! you need to tell me where these A&F boys are at, cause they are so hard to find where i live!...i also like the professional/dressy type...armani suits and what not

here's my type of guy

Lol what kind of party would it be without the Heineken?! That's the asian drink right there! & Corona. haha.
My type of guy!! ekkk i can go on & on about this... muahaha.

this guy right heree!!!

Will Demps! ekkk he's sooo hotttt!! check out his body! drool! :wub:

Here's another picture of him in a suit!! drool....

I'm fanning myself! he's sooo hottt!!! ahhhh!!!
I like A&F type of guys but they're not into me... <_<

I prefer the guys with the bay area swagg! gosh i'm such a sucker for those. those baggy pants, big shirts, hat wearing, nice fade, jordans wearing, clean cut type of guys drool... lol

i'm not into/can't stand guys who wear tight jeans, tight small shirts. them japanese/korean type of guys that look like girls. gosh i need my man to be manly! not girly... if i wanted a girl, shit, i'll shag a real one! not a wannabe girl like looking!
i love will demps!! omg..have you seen tyson beckford!

hahah awww....noy....ey, i've been with a few A&F Guys, like this one, i'll show you

although not the best pic of me :mellow: lol

btw!! i saw ken's baby BOY!! so adorable!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
not much of a cherry fan.
nang ek in thai drama are so unbelievable. no life is what i mean. they rather drink a glass of orange juice over alcohol when clubbing. one reason why i like korean drama, the girls are not afraid to drink at the bar. LMAO :lol:
oohhhh i love cherry! lol. i use to not like her at first, but after a while she grew on me. She looks hot as a dude! drool! I wanna 'do' her. :blush: lmao.

Thai girls are suppose to be "good" role models! so no drinking - no parties - no clubs & the main thing ----> NO SEX!!

if it were me, man i'll be at the party dancing/ strip teasing/ drinking/ going crazy! but no sex. :loool:

alcohol + pill + motel room= R scene :loool:
haha

forget the motel room!

it's alochol + pill + deserted beach house = :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha....oh i like those guys too...i think for different races i have different expectations
kashie!! you need to tell me where these A&F boys are at, cause they are so hard to find where i live!...i also like the professional/dressy type...armani suits and what not

here's my type of guy

hahah awww....noy....ey, i've been with a few A&F Guys, like this one, i'll show you

ekkk!!! I thought i was the only one who knew of Will Demps! he's so hotttt!!! droool.!

Awee Riah! is that your man??? Are you 'doing' him?!?! :loool: he's hottt!

too bad guys like that don't go for asian girls like me. haha.

nikki1786

LizQuen
LMAO funfun..ohhhh risky risky..we do that at the restuarant when my sister was still under age..now we drink openly ..ahh the joy of being over 21...freedommmmmmmm! (til you have one too many drinks...)
LMAO nikki..nah..although i will be thinking it!! :loool:
lol... NO JAIL if the girl realizes she's falling for the guy, even though he put a DATE PILL~! :lol:

i see we have some math wizards. lmao.
fun, we gotta use math for some reason.... LOL especially if its R scenes already.

here's my type of guy

lol... your drooling behind his back riah... ! :lol:

oohhhh i love cherry! lol. i use to not like her at first, but after a while she grew on me. She looks hot as a dude! drool! I wanna 'do' her. :blush: lmao.

Thai girls are suppose to be "good" role models! so no drinking - no parties - no clubs & the main thing ----> NO SEX!!

if it were me, man i'll be at the party dancing/ strip teasing/ drinking/ going crazy! but no sex. :loool:
haha

forget the motel room!

it's alochol + pill + deserted beach house = :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
noy, this is what happens to girls when they go to the BEACHES :lol: look what happened to Ann and Aff... result of the R scene.... Ann at beach house, Aff in island... :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie

Thai girls are suppose to be "good" role models! so no drinking - no parties - no clubs & the main thing ---->

It's her acting that bothers me. And yes she is hot as a dude. Not a lot of women can pull that off.

lol... NO JAIL if the girl realizes she's falling for the guy, even though he put a DATE PILL~! :lol:
fun, we gotta use math for some reason.... LOL especially if its R scenes already.
noy, this is what happens to girls when they go to the BEACHES :lol: look what happened to Ann and Aff... result of the R scene.... Ann at beach house, Aff in island... :loool:
No more adding.

Alcohol plus bed equals :r-scene-pop-corn: multiple by beach house equals :w-scene-pop-corn: minus protection equls :baby-scene-pop-corn: 's.

How about that? Does that consider me smart or what? Hahahahaha!

nikki1786

LizQuen
It's her acting that bothers me. And yes she is hot as a dude. Not a lot of women can pull that off.
No more adding.

Alcohol plus bed equals :r-scene-pop-corn: multiple by beach house equals :w-scene-pop-corn: minus protection equls :baby-scene-pop-corn: 's.

How about that? Does that consider me smart or what? Hahahahaha!

genius IQ 200~!!!!! :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
what is this? like a math war now?! lmao. I got one!

Argument between n'ek & p'ek + kiss = a slap or a faint :loool:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
ekkk!!! I thought i was the only one who knew of Will Demps! he's so hotttt!!! droool.!

Awee Riah! is that your man??? Are you 'doing' him?!?! :loool: he's hottt!
too bad guys like that don't go for asian girls like me. haha.
haha aww noyy....umm he's my ex lol...eh...and about "doing"him....its a long long story...but in the end we didnt do anything of that sort hahaha :lol:

hahah i'm right there!..i'm not drooling..please hahaha...no but he's my ex...its a long story with him

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha aww noyy....umm he's my ex lol...eh...and about "doing"him....its a long long story...but in the end we didnt do anything of that sort hahaha :lol:
hahah i'm right there!..i'm not drooling..please hahaha...no but he's my ex...its a long story with him
ohhhh your ex. okay okay. nevermind then lol. better not be doing him! did he hurt you??? if he broke your heart, i can get my crew on hm. muahah. :lol:

nikki1786

LizQuen
i love that combo math problem funfun..genius indeed!!!
math is useful in terms of R scenes... you gotta use multiply, add, minus,.... how about divide?

lol.... n'eks usually faint.... while p'eks.... usually go for a bar and get drunk! ^^

awwwwww.... why? why did you two broke up? because NOT WILLING scene? :ph34r:

ohhhh your ex. okay okay. nevermind then lol. better not be doing him! did he hurt you??? if he broke your heart, i can get my crew on hm. muahah. :lol:
i know you noy, got some battalion of men... ^^ the MAFIA LADY.... will get alarm. do you know MAFIA LADY???? she's here somewhere.... im sure she will reply here in this message if she saw her name on...

fun

Expired Sarnie
genius IQ 200~!!!!! :loool:
LMAO I was very good at math one point and then I got this teacher who ruined my passion for math. LOL she was a horrible teacher!

LMAO math is fun when it comes to this. I am starting to like it again.

n'ek misunderstands+pra'ek misunderstands=arguments and divided it by a kiss is greater than arguments multiple by a slap.

nikki1786

LizQuen
n'ek misunderstands+pra'ek misunderstands=arguments and divided it by a kiss is greater than arguments multiple by a slap.[/size]
:loool: :loool: :loool: now, there DIVISION... :lol:

now math!!! i cant think of any. i am poor at math.

FUN i love the first one you made up. smart. very smart.

lol... same here... im poor in mathematics... but damn right i like to use math in lakorns... :loool: