[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
what bout me nikki!?....wheres my burger? i eat them too you know!...lol jk

when you come to the USA..we can talk bout it... :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
HEYYYY I GOT ONE!!! WAHOOO! LOL :lol:
oooh... control in the bedroom.. okay gotcha! lmao. you know how else you can tell if a guy is good in bed? By the way they dance. lol. if they got moves, then you know they can work it in bed! :loool:

oooohhhh you got a clever way of meeting your p'ek Fun! & You get to see him naked on the first meeting too. lmao. i love it. gosh you just gave me an idea for a fic. haha. Don't forget to scream when you see him naked. :loool: just to make he think you weren't looking. haha.
I will keep that in mind.

And of course I'll be screaming. Give me some dip on that fan fiction. Is it rated R. LMAO :loool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I want to kill my doctor. He prescribed me some anti-depressant and now I shiver from time to time. I am loosing it. I can't control my hand sometimes. What can I do to make it stop.

fun

Expired Sarnie
awww funfun..why do you need to take the anti-depressant drug anways??..can you stop taking it...?
It works but the side effect... I have been doing this and that, not much sleep, stressing over a lot of things. Surprising I still have a little time for lakorns hahaha got to make time for that no matter what. It's addicting actually.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww poor funfun..i mean then dont take too much of it!...or eat more..might or might not help but will it hurt to try?

i hope all is well missy!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I will keep that in mind.

And of course I'll be screaming. Give me some dip on that fan fiction. Is it rated R. LMAO :loool:
hahaha. okay i will when i think of what i want to write. i'm all tied up right now! specially since classes start tomorrow.. urg... dont' wanna go to school! <_<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I want to kill my doctor. He prescribed me some anti-depressant and now I shiver from time to time. I am loosing it. I can't control my hand sometimes. What can I do to make it stop.
awe funnn... why are you takng anti-depressant?? you should talk to your doctor again, it could get serious in the long run!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
awe, i hope he didn't physically abuse you or else i'm flying out there to whoop his ass! :ph34r: Good thing you've moved on!
no nothing like that!! hahaha i'll whoop his ass on my own if he did that...and eh...sometimes i dont think i REALLy move on..but you gotta do waht you gotta do...

btw..just moved into my dorm yesterday!! and i love, i'll be able to keep up with you ladies now with this hi-speed internet hahahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
hahaha. okay i will when i think of what i want to write. i'm all tied up right now! specially since classes start tomorrow.. urg... dont' wanna go to school! <_<
Tell me about it. School is totally boring only if there are much more lakorn scenorio incorporated in school. LMAO

awe funnn... why are you takng anti-depressant?? you should talk to your doctor again, it could get serious in the long run!
I am going tomorrow. But crap no more free insurance. I just started my job, I don't get any benefits. I am only a part time student. Plus my other job is not really a job but I am getting paid decently. LOL
under the table

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
no nothing like that!! hahaha i'll whoop his ass on my own if he did that...and eh...sometimes i dont think i REALLy move on..but you gotta do waht you gotta do...

btw..just moved into my dorm yesterday!! and i love, i'll be able to keep up with you ladies now with this hi-speed internet hahahaha
oh okay, as long as he didn't lay his hands on you then we're good. lol. & i know what you mean. I still find myself thinking about somebody i shouldn't be thinking about. but it happens just gotta move on you know!

Have you started classes yet? What college are you attending Riah?? I hope you don't stress out!!! first day of class today & i'm stressed out already. ahhah & I still don't have hi-speed internet! next month. haha. i'm tryna get a new computer [which i seriously need!]

Tell me about it. School is totally boring only if there are much more lakorn scenorio incorporated in school. LMAO
I am going tomorrow. But crap no more free insurance. I just started my job, I don't get any benefits. I am only a part time student. Plus my other job is not really a job but I am getting paid decently. LOL
under the table
argh... there's some fione guys at my school now.... oooh weeee.... haha. i'm so mad because all the good lakorns are coming out soon & i won't have time to watch it because American Literature & Philosophy are gonna take up the majority of my time.... so my fan fics might not be updated as much... <_< I can feel the stress level rising already! haha.

nikki1786

LizQuen
^^^wahhhhh really noy..thats gonna suck!..

anyhow school comes first..entertainment later..we can wait! :p
LMAO XD its so not ME....

haha. that's what i say but who knows, i'm such a procrastinator i might watch everything first then focus on school. :lol:

im totally different since i'd been craving for entertainment... and all my art stuff were inspired by all the series that i've already watch. >_< besides, the course im taking fits my MOTTO so much "its better to apply than to memorize". i hate memorizing. XD anyhow, i can still manage my time in studying art and watching tv or browse on the NET... -__-" even though i have insomnia XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
argh... there's some fione guys at my school now.... oooh weeee.... haha. i'm so mad because all the good lakorns are coming out soon & i won't have time to watch it because American Literature & Philosophy are gonna take up the majority of my time.... so my fan fics might not be updated as much... <_< I can feel the stress level rising already! haha.
Same here, my level of stress already soared up the chart.

haha. that's what i say but who knows, i'm such a procrastinator i might watch everything first then focus on school. :lol:
Welcome to the club. It's in my nature to procrastinate and I hate people who tells me not to do it. It's not that easily to accomplish you know. LMAO I tend to do better last minute anyways, well not every time. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Same here, my level of stress already soared up the chart.
Welcome to the club. It's in my nature to procrastinate and I hate people who tells me not to do it. It's not that easily to accomplish you know. LMAO I tend to do better last minute anyways, well not every time. :lol:
oh i know tell me about it...

Ken/aff lakorn's coming out soon & so is Ann/Aum's ... & i don't think i'll be able to watch it on a daily basis. :(